Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! (5651 Views)

Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Oba Of Benin Warns Wike, Others: We Don’t Want Godfathers For Our Governor / Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by obembet(f): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
For those of you who claimed that Yoruba are tribal bigots, watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvt_EmU-0JY

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1631385605580922882?t=0pi23V8Z4mLtfEvYg3xxCw&s=19

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by thesicilian: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Even this election has exposed easterners as the most intolerant set of people in Nigeria. I fear who no fear them.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Fahdiga(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
The real Lagosians shouldn't have allowed a fugitive from Iragbiji to colonize and pocket them. We will correct that on Saturday by overwhelmingly voting for Rhodes Vivour.

27 Likes

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Individuals have their own leanings. I'll be sincere here. Even as a Yoruba man, I can see that many Yoruba people are shamefully tribalistic.

15 Likes

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
thesicilian:
Even this election has exposed easterners as the most intolerant set of people in Nigeria. I fear who no fear them.

This is not true

10 Likes

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by obembet(f): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Individuals have their own leanings. I'll be sincere here. Even as a Yoruba man, I can see that many Yoruba people are shamefully tribalistic.

Watch this short video

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Massiveglory: 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Obembet, this same thing was exactly what happened to senator yayi who cried publicly when he was about to be rejected by the yewas in ogun state who told him he cannot run for senator because he is not from the state.

It took some time before they settled that yes he was from ogun state.
Don't say it is an ibo thing. It is a Nigerian thing.

Apart from lagos and abuja, there is no place in Nigeria where you will freely try to be governor without being an indigene of that state.

19 Likes

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by NOC1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:
The real Lagosians shouldn't have allowed a fugitive from Iragbiji to colonize and pocket them. We will correct that on Saturday by overwhelmingly voting for Rhodes Vivour.

You are a fool, anuohia.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Roboto11: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Fahdiga:

How far for Jimi Agbaje?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Tochi3(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
NOC1:

You are a fool, anuohia.

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by flokii: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
@OP Na now your own day break?. you think these omo ales carrying Obi on their head in SW can get job or meaningful source of livelihood in Anambra state?.. Some of them are in Lagos hustling but they speak ill of the man that laid foundation of a prosperous Lagos to be supporting a fraud just because some under 30yrs yeyebrities said so.. babies that attained fame by mistake influencing fools at fourty in Yorubaland.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by ibkayee(f): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
I don’t fault communities for being concerned about self preservation

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
I regret everyone of my life sharing the same country with this people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by JohnnA1: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Omo IBO, come out and stop the impersonation, you are well known here as an IGBO BIGOT!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by optionalY09: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
oya Enugu people want to be governor in Lagos see madness

Se efe ku ni, Osu want to take over Lagos. Yofuakpa

The real madness is local. Se oti ye e!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by FreeStuffsNG: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
O pari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Emilokoiyawon: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
In Yoruba land land as long as you're Yoruba (full-blooded) and you have the interests of Yorubas at heart, you can be governor of any Yoruba state.

Ibos are the most clannis people in Africa. They like to come to Lagos to form 'englightened.' What they will never allow in their Ibo states they want to impose on us. When we say no they say we're not enlightened. God punish you and your fake enlightenement.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by backtovillage: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Chinedu rodes-vivor CRV even compare Yoruba to a goat with balabu cap on.
Your tweets shows where your heart lies. Go to Igbo land and become governor there.
This CRV should b taught a seriouss political lesson. you have passed your boundary

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Kapeter(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
ibkayee:
It is just mostly wrong for Yorubas to preach same self preservation. The moment Yoruba try that it become tribalisticgrin Thunder fire nonsense and our enemy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Isobug: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I regret everyone of my life sharing the same country with this people.
You will die in that regret, bitter soul

1 Like

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by KGD10: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:

You're mad! Tinubu whose name means "from the sea" is from iragbiji? Does iragbiji have sea according to your dumb brain?

Meanwhile, that useless stupid bigoted Rhodes from seria Leone ancestral slave father can't become Lagos governor

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Ogbuefi2020: 12:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Emilokoiyawon:
In Yoruba land land as long as you're Yoruba (full-blooded) and you have the interests of Yorubas at heart, you can be governor of any Yoruba state.

Ibos are the most clannis people in Africa. They like to come to Lagos to form 'englightened.' What they will never allow in their Ibo states they want to impose on us. When we say no they say we're not enlightened. God punish you and your fake enlightenement.
Yoruba should become a country then.
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Ogbuefi2020: 12:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Kapeter:
It is just mostly wrong for Yorubas to preach same self preservation. The moment Yoruba try that it become tribalisticgrin Thunder fire nonsense and our enemy.
Take your yorubas nonesense away from Lagos
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by totit: 12:23am On Mar 03, 2023
obembet:
For those of you who claimed that Yoruba are tribal bigots, watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvt_EmU-0JY

Source: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1631385605580922882?t=0pi23V8Z4mLtfEvYg3xxCw&s=19

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44

Lmaoo
Typical of the bush ancient mentality fellows.

5 Likes

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Samirana360(m): 12:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Lagos is no mans land.....even aboki can be governor of Lagos state
Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Wickedfacts: 1:27am On Mar 03, 2023
Fahdiga:

After the election, I will be here to drag your father by the balls.

9 Likes

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Wickedfacts: 1:30am On Mar 03, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Take your yorubas nonesense away from Lagos
Samirana360:
Lagos is no mans land.....even aboki can be governor of Lagos state
ibkayee:

I am very happy with what you Igbos are saying about this Lagos election. I support it 100%.

Just like Peter Obi divided Atiku's votes and made a Yoruba man win, that bastard Rhodes Vivour will awaken Yoruba consciousness and make Yorubas put Igbos in their place in Lagos.

Yorubas will treat Igbos how Igbos treat Yorubas.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by ibkayee(f): 1:32am On Mar 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I am very happy with what you Igbos are saying about this Lagos election. I support it 100%.

Just like Peter Obi divided Atiku's votes and made a Yoruba man win, that bastard Rhodes Vivour will awaken Yoruba consciousness and make Yorubas put Igbos in their place in Lagos.

We will treat Igbos how Northerners treat Igbos.
I’m Yoruba this guy

1 Like

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by Wickedfacts: 1:43am On Mar 03, 2023
ibkayee:

I’m Yoruba this guy

Were you not the idiot defending Rhodes Vivour calling Yorubas Afonja and saying he should have been smart enough to delete it, thereby denying Yorubas of knowing he's a good Biafran supporter and Ipob supporter?
Now, you are talking trash here too.

The fact that you probably bear a Yoruba name doesn't make you Yoruba. You must be one of the bastards selling Yorubas out to our enemies.

You are a disgrace to Yorubaland and our ancestors. You can't be Yoruba. Go and ask your mother to tell you who your real father is.

9 Likes

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by ibkayee(f): 2:15am On Mar 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Are you not the one defending Rhodes Vivour calling Yorubas Afonja and saying he should have been smart enough to delete it, thereby denying Yorubas of knowing he's a good Biafran supporter and Ipob supporter?
Now, you are talking trash here too.

The fact that you probably bear a Yoruba name doesn't make you Yoruba. You must be one of the bastards selling Yorubas out to our enemies.

You are a disgrace to Yorubaland and our ancestors. You can't be Yoruba. Go and ask your mother to tell you who your real father is.
Ok I just asked my mum and apparently my dad’s from Mali who would’ve thought lol

I didn’t defend his use of the word though, I just shrugged it off since Nigerians have been using slurs against each other forever now so his own is nothing special/different

I still think it’s amateur and tactless of him to have left those tweets up since he’s trying to be elected in one of the most important places in Yorubaland 🤷🏾‍♀️

I said I don’t fault people for being concerned about self preservation, this includes Yoruba people. It’s not enough to be biologically Yoruba, if the constituency think his ideologies don’t align with theirs then it’s their right to not want to vote for him.

1 Like

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by nisai: 3:02am On Mar 03, 2023
ibkayee:
It's very important.

4 Likes

Re: A Person From Ebonyi Cannot Be Our Governor In Enugu. God Will Not Allow That! by lecowas: 3:43am On Mar 03, 2023
obembet:

Watch this short video

That guy got no data to watch even 3 sec video. He is using free basics by airtel 😂😂😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Akpabio Receives National Honour For Development / Obj To Produce His Grand Son's New Album ( See Pix) / MTN Made Me Loose A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.