Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. (6919 Views)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Darkguy1: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
Dear comrades...
when you invite a girl (that u haven't slept with b4) to ur place and u're trying to make ur move as a man but she stops you. Abeg how do u know if she's just doing shakara (dat she want to knack but doesn't want to look cheap)... or she truly doesn't want to knack as we know this gender confuse men a lot.
I do not like forcing girl (I do not like something that look like raping), and I don't want to look like I'm a mumu that doesn't understand women. sad sad sad

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Chaos14: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
When both of you de sleep start to feel her bumbum and the rest go just follow

12 Likes

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by imagrg(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Na ASUU strike spoil una like this?
Oh boy, go an read your books and leave toto matter alone.

6 Likes

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Darkguy1: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
imagrg:
Na ASUU strike spoil una like this?
Oh boy, go an read your books and leave toto matter alone.
But lecturers won't teach us this cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Announced3: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
I had been there already..
She came to my side for the first time.. I tryna initiate sex but baby girl refused... she told me next time of her visit we gonna have sex.

Luckily she came the following week and we had mind blowing sex.. but it takes a lot of self discipline if you and her are already in the heat..
Nevertheless don't try to rape her, if she refuse..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Tboymessiah(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
NasoLifeBe
Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Mathematricks: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
ILegendd

2 Likes

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by jeromestarks: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Announced3:
I had been there already..
She came to my side for the first time.. I tryna initiate sex but baby girl refused... she told me next time of her visit we gonna have sex.

Luckily she came the following week and we had mind blowing sex.. but it takes a lot of self discipline if you and her are already in the heat..
Nevertheless don't try to rape her, if she refuse..
She went to clean up.

3 Likes

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Announced3: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

She went to clean up.

What do you mean

1 Like

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Announced3: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

She went to clean up.

What do you meant

2 Likes

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Michelle70(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
tongue
Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by SeaTrade(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Chaos14:
When both of you de sleep start to feel her bumbum and the rest go just follow
Doesn't work all the time.
Couple of days ago I invite one girl I've been talking to for a while,she came ,give me pussy na?
She no gree.
I press nyash, press bobbi but when e reach puna she dey decline ,come dey tell me say she be virgin and I should give her time for her to be ready.
I just scroll my phone dey call other potential fùck for her presence dey control them make them come crib cos I was already Hot and I wanted her to go.
Na so the weyrey just dey open my fridge,want start to dey lick my parfait I no gree,
dey spray all my perfume dey ask me of the ones she will take,i told her none,just stayed quiet till she opted to leave and I dropped her off!
She deh form vex I no care,I no dey date you or have any plans to ,I just want knack you and I made it clear from the beginning.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by jeromestarks: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
SeaTrade:
Couple of days ago I invite one girl I've been talking to for a while,she came ,give me pussy na?
She no gree.
I press nyash, press bobbi but when e reach puna she dey decline ,come dey tell me say she be virgin and I should give her time for her to be ready.
I just scroll my phone dey call other potential fùck for her presence dey control them make them come crib cos I was already Hot and I wanted her to go.
Na so the weyrey just dey open my fridge,want start to dey lick my parfait I no gree,
dey spray all my perfume dey ask me of the ones she will take,i told her none,just stayed quiet till she opted to leave and I dropped her off!
She deh form vex I no care,I no dey date you or have any plans to ,I just want knack you and I made it clear from the beginning.
You be man!

19 Likes

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Chaos14: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
SeaTrade:
She no gree.
Redpiller

11 Likes

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by WantsandMore: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Chaos14:
Redpiller
grin grin
Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Verifiedcheif: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
I swear u be devil agent i hope say my sister no go ever cross ur side grin
Chaos14:
Redpiller

1 Like

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Chaos14: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2022
Verifiedcheif:
I swear u be devil agent i hope say my sister no go ever cross ur side grin
Where she de leave and her number for me to make sure i no cross her side

2 Likes

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Verifiedcheif: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Port Harcourt 09161824187 kiss kiss
Chaos14:
Where she de leave and her number for me to make sure i no cross her side
Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by wiseone28: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
Walk naked around the room with your magic stick stroking..

She will get it.

8 Likes

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Alvelt14(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
Play music, Make sure she has eaten either you both went out to a restaurant for food or you feed her in your house,

Phase two, while music is on oo, talk sweet things to her hear, things like you really like her, she looks amazing, you will like to go to beautiful places with her.

Next phase after a while dance a little, pull her up to dance with you. When body jam body. Take her hand slightly to rub your prick. If she no comot hand. My brother you are almost there. Take your hand to rub her vj too. Do NOT ask her if she wants it or NOT , just UnCloth slowly not necessary completely then Bleep her.

If she no allow you at any point, don’t vex oo start from phase two again.

If she no still allow definitely she doesn’t like/feel you. Free her.

5 Likes

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Darkguy1:
Dear comrades...
when you invite a girl (that u haven't slept with b4) to ur place and u're trying to make ur move as a man but she stops you. Abeg how do u know if she's just doing shakara (dat she want to knack but doesn't want to look cheap)... or she truly doesn't want to knack as we know this gender confuse men a lot.
I do not like forcing girl like raping, and I don't want to look like I'm a mumu that doesn't understand women. sad sad sad

angry
Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
Darkguy1:
Dear comrades...
I do not like forcing girl like raping, and I don't want to look like I'm a mumu that doesn't understand women. sad sad sad

WTF? so u sayin u happy to rape? U shud be tracked and jailed. how could u? Shame on u sir!!!(no ofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Darkguy1: 12:24am On Sep 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

WTF? so u sayin u happy to rape? U shud be tracked and jailed. how could u? Shame on u sir!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Where did u see I like to rape? You need flagyl for ur eyes.

5 Likes

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by SultanOfPuna: 12:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Women by nature are built like the Soil
If you dont plant any seed inside soil, the soil will not give you anything.
Same with women,
You need to plant the idea that you want to have sex with her way earlier before inviting her over to your place.

STEP 1
Start by touching her waist
At first she might push your hands off
It is perfectly normal, no girl want to look cheap
Even if she acts angry, shocked,
All that matter is that you have sent your message across.
You have planted your seed in her mind.
Know she knows you want yo Bleep her.

STEP 2
Invite her over to your place
Now you have planted that idea inside her mind. Anytime she see you, she will start thinking about what you did.

If she disagree to vist you , fine
Move unto the next girl.
The main thing here is that you have planted that thought already that u wanna Bleep.
So even if she disagree to visit today
She might change mind and agree next week

She knows that anytime she agree to visit your place it will end in sex.
By doing Step 1 She knows you want to Bleep her and if you invite her and she agrees to visit
It means she is willing to fvck you.

The problem is that many guys dont do STEP 1 before inviting a woman to their place
They don't plant that idea inside the mind of a woman..
They act like nice brothers to the woman
instead of touching her, letting her know how you feel sexually.
They hide their sexual feelings then invite her
When she visit, she visit with clear mind
since you didnt plant any sex idea inside her mind by doing step 1
Now you try to touch her or sex her
She will be shocked and refuse because she never prepared her mind for having sex with you. You didnt do step 1 earlier

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by swaqq(m): 1:12am On Sep 13, 2022
SeaTrade:
She no gree.
you still go drop am off lol

1 Like

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by techWriter3: 1:16am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by yetunsbay(m): 5:49am On Sep 13, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Women by nature are built like the Soil
If you dont plant any seed inside soil, the soil will not give you anything.
Same with women,
You need to plant the idea that you want to have sex with her way earlier before inviting her over to your place.

STEP 1
Start by touching her waist
At first she might push your hands off
It is perfectly normal, no girl want to look cheap
Even if she acts angry, shocked,
All that matter is that you have sent your message across.
You have planted your seed in her mind.
Know she knows you want yo Bleep her.

STEP 2
Invite her over to your place
Now you have planted that idea inside her mind. Anytime she see you, she will start thinking about what you did.

If she disagree to vist you , fine
Move unto the next girl.
The main thing here is that you have planted that thought already that u wanna Bleep.
So even if she disagree to visit today
She might change mind and agree next week

She knows that anytime she agree to visit your place it will end in sex.
By doing Step 1 She knows you want to Bleep her and if you invite her and she agrees to visit
It means she is willing to fvck you.

The problem is that many guys dont do STEP 1 before inviting a woman to their place
They don't plant that idea inside the mind of a woman..
They act like nice brothers to the woman
instead of touching her, letting her know how you feel sexually.
They hide their sexual feelings then invite her
When she visit, she visit with clear mind
since you didnt plant any sex idea inside her mind by doing step 1
Now you try to touch her or sex her
She will be shocked and refuse because she never prepared her mind for having sex with you. You didnt do step 1 earlier
why are ladies so deceitful when it boils down to their Sex life status.

Imagine a lady we met claiming to be virgin that her parents must first see the guy before going down with her. Na same tradition applies to all her married elder sister.

Imagine oo, in the end she no come be virgin sef and we're yet to visits her parents.

For her lies alone...I won't visit them.

Why do they tell this lies pls ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by seniorgozman(m): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2022
That gender loves sex alot, just make her safe with you, she will visit you without wearing underwear. She just doesn't want to hear what you guys did outside

3 Likes

Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Setosim: 6:32am On Sep 13, 2022
For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats Click here
Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Darkguy1:

Where did u see I like to rape? You need flagyl for ur eyes.

read yor last post, you said it yorsef.u a rapist. shame on u for even tinking about such horible thing. bro pleasse go and seek help b4 is too late & u end up jail!!!*no oofeinse) angry
Re: How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. by Perfectbeing(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2022
yetunsbay:
why are ladies so deceitful when it boils down to their Sex life status.

Imagine a lady we met claiming to be virgin that her parents must first see the guy before going down with her. Na same tradition applies to all her married elder sister.

Imagine oo, in the end she no come be virgin sef and we're yet to visits her parents.

For her lies alone...I won't visit them.

Why do they tell this lies pls ?
She would soon tell your she was disvirgined by an uncle or an adult male close to her family when she was little.
Wait for it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Average Size Of A Guy's Dick. No Insults. / Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook / 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.