Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS (4145 Views)

Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry / Ikpeazu Hints On Dry Port In Abia, States Reason For Dropping Airport Project / $1.3bn Deep Sea Port In Ondo Will Create 20,000 Jobs — Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by NEUDUDE: 12:58am On Sep 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol who runs and operates it ? Only NPA has authority to operate any sea port oga

States can build airports but only faan can run them

What do u even know sorry

Truth dey always better, na una greed go kill una las las continue... People don dey wake up small small sha grin
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by christistruth01: 1:04am On Sep 13, 2022
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by christistruth01: 1:14am On Sep 13, 2022
famouscargo4u:

The Onne Port in Port Harcourt is functioning. Work is ongoing in Calabar port and Ibaka sea port will come on board too

Bonny deep sea port is in the works too
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Taba21: 1:32am On Sep 13, 2022
KnowAll:
Are we Yoruba’s happy with d congestion in Lagos. It makes more sense to move d ports to other parts of Nigeria.

In d 50’s Sapele port was used to export timber & palm oil.

We later had Port Harcourt & Warri port which has been moribund because everything comes through Lagos.

In fact I am not a fan of that port they are building in Lekki without a corresponding road to move d goods out of d port quickly.

We need other parts of Nigeria working & delivery their goods & wares all over Nigeria.

Nyamiri next time don't add my region with your cursed region.
Whatever happens next year you guys should concentrate on your igbo states

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Taba21: 1:35am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you first list out the part of the South East that share boarders with the sea?

The problem with shallow people like you is that you don't make research, so you will keep on displaying your ignorance for the world to see.

It will be so hard for this country to move forward with lots of shallow people like this OP on this country.

. Instead to concentrate in his region the inferiority complex continue doing attachment as if south south send him a message

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Wintertime: 1:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
I am a Proud Ijaw Man from Rivers State, living and working in Lagos State .

A lot of you fools are shallow like the OP.

Before 2020, the FG gave the go ahead for 3 ports to be constructed in Nigeria with locations in Lekki, Bonny and Warri.

The Lagos State Government search for investors that invested in Lekki and built the Lekki Deep Seaport, but shallow individuals like you still expect the Lagos State Government to get investors who will build the Warri and Bonny seaports? Are you guys this intentionally foolish and retarded or what

The FG gave Akwa Ibom State Government the go ahead to build a port since 2020

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/gov-emmanuel-secures-final-approval-for-ibom-deep-seaport/

Till today, nothing has been done about the port. The Lagos State Government has gotten investors who will construct a Deepsea port in Badagry again, but fools and lowlifes like you feel your problem is Yorubas... What a joke grin

You fools deserve to be killed for been this foolish

Shut up afonja cowaaard

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Wintertime: 2:00am On Sep 13, 2022
Nwaetche:

Mr. Parachoko,

I would like to start by stating that you are certainly not an Ijaw man neither are you from anywhere in the Niger Delta. I have come to this conclusion based on reading your responses to the correctly balanced submission of the Op on the imperative of building or upgrading the existing "Eastern ports" in Rivers and Delta States.

For a starter, building of world class Ports in PHC and other southern cities like Bonny, Brass, Greater Eket Area, supported by medium ports in Gelegele, Warri would help decongest Lagos, improve Nigeria and South South states revenue base with the attendant massive employment.

Ports operations in Singapore, Dubai and else generates more revenue when compares with revenue from our Oil and gas exports.
As a Yoruba, you should support an idea that would decongest Lagos and improve the logistics and efficiency of the existing ports over there. It also has the tendency of even generating more income for Lagos and adjoining Yoruba states.

What’s happening now is more of ineptitude and relative loss of income to the country due to a political misjudgement and primitive bias by the government at the centre.

Building of World class ports are usually not left to a state government. It is usually a central government heavy lift as enormous resources both technical and financial are needed to accomplish such tasks. Why do you think that Akwa Ibom State is struggling till date? The Lekki deep port you are talking about has substantial Federal government
nt support. It is on record that Ameachi as Minister was consistently visiting the Lekki facility to ensure that things are moving at the required speed.

Peter Obi mentioned about turning the PHC port as a trans-shipment port to serve as a hub to other countries and smaller ports in Nigeria. That initiative should be encourage by all especially someone that claims to be Ijaw.

What are you even saying? Do you know the cost of shipping a container from China to PHC is very high compared to shipping same container to Lagos? What about the issue of security, technical and other bottlenecks which the federal government are not serious in resolving? Do you think that profit conscious Igbo traders at Onitsha would be using Lagos Port if the NPA Eastern (South South) ports are operational and viable?
Please there are certain things we should not play politics with and the issue of a viable port in the Niger Delta is one of them. Our people need good paying jobs and the building of modern ports or upgrading the existing ones would go a long way in giving our already emasculated folks a good lease of life from the current hopelessness.

I expect you to be at the fore front in supporting this instead of casting aspersion if truly you are Ijaw as you claimed. if not for anything, the Ijaw Ethnic nationality would be a major beneficiary if this lofty idea comes to fruition.

I refer you to the below links. One unfortunately was from your previous thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7326933/why-vessels-prefer-lagos-eastern

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/why-eastern-delta-ports-are-not-utilised-by-importers-industry-chieftains/

Forget that idioooooooota

That idioooooooota is a complete Yoruba man

Most Yoruba man are all afraid of sea port being built in south south and south east

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Wintertime: 2:03am On Sep 13, 2022
Great2017:

Where did he mention SouthEast alone in his submission?

Me I tired oo

Don't my the cowarrrrrrrrd afonja
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Wintertime: 2:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Where in this thread am i against the building or upgrading of the existing Ports in South South Nigeria?

When did the "Warri Port" in Delta State become part of the Eastern Ports?

Muguuuu

You see your pain
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by tamdun: 4:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Wintertime:

Muguuuu

You see your pain
Answer his question
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 4:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Wintertime:

Muguuuu

You see your pain
I don't understand why you're calling your father a mugu, How's it my business? I asked him a valid question, but you're so foolish and bitter.

Is Warri ever part of the Eastern Region created by the British? I won't be reading the rest of your stupid mention because you have no intelligent thing to add to this discussion.

Dumb pig
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 4:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Wisfem:

How Useless is your mother did he mention only south East in that post?? Spit on your father's grave..
Why are some of you extremely foolish on Nairaland? You pigs keep on wailing about me talking about the South East, are you blind to see the rest of my comments on this thread?

Where the hell do you pigs come out from? undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 4:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Wintertime:

Forget that idioooooooota

That idioooooooota is a complete Yoruba man

Most Yoruba man are all afraid of sea port being built in south south and south east
Pained Ibo pig grin

Anyone that is not as foolish as you pigs are is referred to a Yoruba... The joke is on you pig grin
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 4:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Nwaetche:
So asking for the rights of our people is now wailing abi?

Tell you "fulani man"(using your own word) to construct the standard guage for Niger delta as he is doing to support Lagos investors

Tell him your Buhari to construct multilane roads as the Federal government did for lagos

Ask Buhari to make our moribound and descrepit ports to work including building standard access roads as he did for Lagos.

Tell him to implement Osibanjo's agreement to bring back Oil and Gas Companies Hqts back to the Niger Delta. For example, Exxon to AKS, Shell to PHC and Chevron to Delta states so that they would pay their taxes locally and improve the IGR of Niger Delta States.

Tell him to decentralise NPA so that western and eastern divisions would be independent of Lagos. This would make them make policies that would help our ports to be competitive.

If he does this few things, I will be the first person to support you on Niger Delta States looking for investors.

Trashy talk from a wailing wailer

Jonathan no promise you a port, but you're here wailing bitterly about Buhari that didn't promise you a port... The joke is on you pig grin

The pig is even asking Buhari for a railway line, did Buhari promise to build a railway line for you?

You pigs are just so funny grin
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Wintertime: 4:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Pained Ibo pig grin

Anyone that is not as foolish as you pigs are is referred to a Yoruba... The joke is on you pig grin

Cowarrrrrrrrd

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Wintertime: 4:56am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't understand why you're calling your father a mugu, How's it my business? I asked him a valid question, but you're so foolish and bitter.

Is Warri ever part of the Eastern Region created by the British? I won't be reading the rest of your stupid mention because you have no intelligent thing to add to this discussion.

Dumb pig

Mugu

Pained cowarrrrrrrrd

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 5:05am On Sep 13, 2022
Wintertime:

Mugu

Pained cowarrrrrrrrd

You're the one quoting me and crying.

Nah you quote me dey wail because of my opinion. You're so dull and didn't have any intelligent thing to add to the discussion except to cry because of my humble opinion.

You even called your dad a Mugu because of my humble opinion

The joke is on you pig grin
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Wintertime: 5:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
You're the one quoting me and crying.

Nah you quote me dey wail because of my opinion. You're so dull and didn't have any intelligent thing to add to the discussion except to cry because of my humble opinion.

You even called your dad a Mugu because of my humble opinion

The joke is on you pig grin

Am happy to ally with the igbos, than a big cowaaard child

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Kingozymandias(m): 6:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Can you first list out the part of the South East that share boarders with the sea?

The problem with shallow people like you is that you don't make research, so you will keep on displaying your ignorance for the world to see.

It will be so hard for this country to move forward with lots of shallow people like this OP on this country.

Learn to read before disgracing yourself due to tribalism

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/work-to-commence-soon-at-abia-sea-port-as-investor-completes-documentation/amp/

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Learn to read before disgracing yourself due to tribalism

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/work-to-commence-soon-at-abia-sea-port-as-investor-completes-documentation/amp/
Learn to read what? Are you intentionally been stupid or what?

If una wan refer to a port that will be located on a river a seaport, what's my business about that wey you dey cry on my mention?
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Kingozymandias(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
What do this thread have to do with the link you're sharing with me? Are you drunk or just high on Mkpurumiri?

Don't insult me again.
You claimed their region ha sno access to the sea and this article showed that assertion is trash

Rule 2 broken
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 6:50am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Don't insult me again.
You claimed their region ha sno access to the sea and this article showed that assertion is trash

Rule 2 broken
Reading and understanding is one of the problem disturbing your life.

Which South Eastern state share boarder with the sea?

Kogi State, Niger State can also build a port on the River Niger and call it a seaport.

Benue State can build a port on the River Benue and claim it is a seaport.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 6:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Don't insult me again.

Rule 2 broken
Show me where I said the South East has no access to the sea in my post.

I'm waiting
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Kingozymandias(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:

Kogi State, Niger State can also build a port on the River Niger and call it a seaport.

The Sea port located on a 2,000 hectares of land near the Imo River, Obeaku in Ukwa West Local Government Area of Abia State, has about 23 nautical miles to the Atlantic Ocean.

Shows you didn't read the article learn before insutling people.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Kingozymandias(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:

Rule 2 broken
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

The Sea port located on a 2,000 hectares of land near the Imo River, Obeaku in Ukwa West Local Government Area of Abia State, has about 23 nautical miles to the Atlantic Ocean.

Shows you didn't read the article learn before insutling people.

There is nothing to learn from an Ignorant person like you who does not know what it means for a State to share a boarder with the sea.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You go cry tire today boy

While crying bitterly over there, make some research about what is called "An Inland Port".
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Kingozymandias(m): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
There is nothing to learn from an Ignorant person like you who does not know what it means for a State to share a boarder with the sea.

I see . Alright then. Keep the insults toned down but all the same you have already violated rules so you know what's coming grin

Bye
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Kingozymandias(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
You go cry tire today boy

While crying bitterly over there, make some research about what is called "An Inland Port".

You know you and I have danced this dance several times before and you have always come out bloodied grin
You know the drill wait for it. Until you ge the familiar you can't do that now until a few hours message grin
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 7:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I see . Alright then. Keep the insults toned down but all the same you have already violated rules so you know what's coming grin

Bye

What rules have you violated? You are an Ignorant person.

What time do you want me to quote you today so you will know I have broken no rules? I want you to cry very well today
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You know you and I have danced this dance several times before and you have always come out bloodied grin
You know the drill wait for it. Until you ge the familiar you can't do that now until a few hours message grin
I don't know you, you're inconsequential to me.

I will quote you by 10pm.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Kingozymandias(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
What rules have you violated? You are an Ignorant person.

What time do you want me to quote you today so you will know I have broken no rules? I want you to cry very well today

Why such a hurry? grin
Be calm.. show some restraint as an adult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Cabinet Told To Rule On Sick President Yar'adua / Breaking News.edo State National Assembly Election Postponed. / Police Defuse Bomb Planted In Suleja Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.