Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS (4143 Views)

Lagos To Build New Port In Badagry / Ikpeazu Hints On Dry Port In Abia, States Reason For Dropping Airport Project / $1.3bn Deep Sea Port In Ondo Will Create 20,000 Jobs — Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Kingozymandias(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't know you, you're inconsequential to me.

I will quote you by 10pm.

Again refer my last comment

Jeez
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Why such a hurry? grin
Be calm.. show some restraint as an adult.
I will quote you by 10am
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 7:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Again refer my last comment

Jeez
Nah you quote me first, I didn't quote you.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Kingozymandias(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
I will quote you by 10am

Show some restraint man! You are an adult.
Control yourself grin
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Kingozymandias(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah you quote me first, I didn't quote you.

Are you male or a female ? undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Show some restraint man! You are an adult.
Control yourself grin
You shouldn't have quoted me at all

You quoted me and now asking me to control myself?

I don't even know you boy undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2022
KnowAll:
Are we Yoruba’s happy with d congestion in Lagos. It makes more sense to move d ports to other parts of Nigeria.

In d 50’s Sapele port was used to export timber & palm oil.

We later had Port Harcourt & Warri port which has been moribund because everything comes through Lagos.

In fact I am not a fan of that port they are building in Lekki without a corresponding road to move d goods out of d port quickly.

We need other parts of Nigeria working & delivery their goods & wares all over Nigeria.

Is it Yorubas that will go and develop the seaports in those places you listed? Lagos being basically the only functional seaport has nothing to do with what Yorubas like or don't like. It just shows what the Nigerian system loves; delay/time wasting/queues/chaos etc. Anything that will make operations slow, tedious and lead to long queues is a joy to the Nigerian system. Have you ever wondered why a bank with 10 ATMs would make only 1 or 2 of the machines functional at a time? You've got your answer.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2022
overall90:

He mentioned Sapele,Warri and Port Harcourt which you conveniently ignored and started asking stupid questions and start calling him names.
Are those ports working?
Between you and him,who is shallow.
To you moving the country forward is when everything is concentrated in your region while others should suffer.
Even the north that are no where near the sea,they have built dry ports for them.
You can only decieve yourself with your veiled tribalism masquerading as patriotism.

Everything concentrated in his region? B-b-b-but you yeebos say Lagos is no man's land? How is it Yoruba region again?
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by zuchyblink(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2022
They have been securing licence to construct a sea port down south since 1970 still non is working.
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Wintertime: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
You're the one quoting me and crying.

Nah you quote me dey wail because of my opinion. You're so dull and didn't have any intelligent thing to add to the discussion except to cry because of my humble opinion.

You even called your dad a Mugu because of my humble opinion

The joke is on you pig grin

Clown coward idioooooooota

Do you want to tell me a story about your dad.

Oh no now I get it.

Now I understand

Your dad is a Mugu and gave birth to Mugu

It is okay
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Why such a hurry? grin
Be calm.. show some restraint as an adult.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Is it Yorubas that will go and develop the seaports in those places you listed? Lagos being basically the only functional seaport has nothing to do with what Yorubas like or don't like. It just shows what the Nigerian system loves; delay/time wasting/queues/chaos etc. Anything that will make operations slow, tedious and lead to long queues is a joy to the Nigerian system. Have you ever wondered why a bank with 10 ATMs would make only 1 or 2 of the machines functional at a time? You've got your answer.
I gbadun this your comment
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Wisfem: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Why are some of you extremely foolish on Nairaland? You pigs keep on wailing about me talking about the South East, are you blind to see the rest of my comments on this thread?

Where the hell do you pigs come out from? undecided

I blame the antiquated Africans Adopt the birth control methods no, things like this would not be existing, condoms has been in use, but your so called father choose otherwise, how I wish he is seeing his reward now!! What he called a son!!!!..
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wisfem:

I blame the antiquated Africans Adopt the birth control methods no, things like this would not be existing, condoms has been in use, but your so called father choose otherwise, how I wish he is seeing his reward now!! What he called a son!!!!..
Pig is crying

Cry well pig

https://twitter.com/ovienews/status/1569652395805736965?s=46&t=LDAf4pZpFc_rHlwLEAES5A

Read that so you go fit cry well well
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Kingozymandias(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Parachoko:
Pig is crying

Cry well pig

https://twitter.com/ovienews/status/1569652395805736965?s=46&t=LDAf4pZpFc_rHlwLEAES5A

Read that so you go fit cry well well

Why call someone a pig?
Rule 2 broken
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Wisfem:

The joke is on your sorry ass, see what the pig said about me, but your dull sef want me to just look and pass.

I'm not scared of suspension, nah lowlifes like you go dey fear suspension for Nairaland and start to dey create numerous account.

I hope you are getting paid for this though
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You do not deserve today's pay tongue tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS by Parachoko: 5:05am On Sep 14, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stakeholders Praise Ugwuanyi For Making Enugu Reference In Public Service Reform / Don't Be Fooled, This Is Why Buhari Don't Want Obi / Nigeria Cabinet Told To Rule On Sick President Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.