Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband (816 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by dubaino(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
I DONATED MY KIDNEY TO MY HUSBAND when doctors confirmed both his kidneys were all damaged

‘IT was not easy, but it was worth it. I reached a point where I started thinking that what if both of us died here in India, who will keep our three children! But I drew my strength in prayer and my favourite verse 1 John 3:16……. I did it for him and the children!’

I thought this was the end of me Seeing my husband Benjamin Mowa and at some point i visualized myself as a widow, i couldn't handle it so i decided to take the risk

I did it for the love i have for my family and also to fulfill my wedding vows, i thank God it all went successfully, please, help me thank God for saving us

@Prayer Room Network

1 Like

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by madridguy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Good woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beautiful woman with good heart.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by ahnie: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lolz

Lip sealed!

1 Like

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Chaos14: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Type of woman men pray for

1 Like

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by immortalcrown(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
The wife of Eedris Abdulkareem did it for Eedris less than a month ago.
Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
When will we read about men doing same for their wife? First it was Idris’s wife and now this.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by nifemi25(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
This is exactly what they meant by for better for worst. Till death separated both of you.
Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Mindlog: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2022
ahnie:
Lolz

Lip sealed!

Talk nah. cheesy
Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Mindlog: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
When will we read about men doing same for their wife? First it was Idris’s wife and now this.

OJB Jezreel's first wife also did it but sadly, he died 3 years after the kidney transplant.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mindlog:

OJB Jezreel's first wife also did it but sadly, he died 3 years after the kidney transplant.
I’m yet to read about a man doing this for his wife, men don’t truly love, na women dy love with all their emotions.

1 Like

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Helpout12345: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
I’m yet to read about a man doing this for his wife, men don’t truly love, na women dy love with all their emotions.

Please don't derail this thread.

This is a thread to celebrate good women. Don't turn it to man vs woman unnecessary back and forth arguments.
Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by ahnie: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
Mindlog:

Talk nah. cheesy
Sweetie,they would come for me.
Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Senselessness, husbands and wives are not suppose to donate kidneys to each other, weren't they properly advised?

God that gave us 2 kidneys knows that two is better than one, instead you gave a man that care less for his life and kidney one of yours knowing you both have three little kids depending on you, risking your life in the process, what if the kidney you gave him shuts down 2-3 years later? What if yours also shuts down, what will happen to the kids?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by ecolime(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
The evil women on Nairaland will come for her grin
Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by ahnie: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Lolz JJ on the beat grin grin
Baby girl gradually speaking mi mind.
Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
ecolime:
The evil women on Nairaland will come for her grin

Go to the nearest teaching hospital in your state, donate one of your kidney to the needy, then cut the remaining one into two to another needy, do that, and automatically become a good man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
ahnie:
Lolz JJ on the beat grin grin
Baby girl gradually speaking mi mind.

I cant pretend to be politically correct

Most of the guys commenting above will never donate to their sisters or mother, talk more of wives.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Uyi168: 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
without being told, I already knew she can not be a Nigeria wowan..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by oluwaseyi0: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ekwerenadu family should learn from this
Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by ecolime(m): 5:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Go to the nearest teaching hospital in your state, donate one of your kidney to the needy, then cut the remaining one into two to another needy, do that, and automatically become a good man.
Who is this one?

Are you an evil woman? Fck off my mention undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by frozen70(f): 6:00am On Sep 13, 2022
dubaino:
I DONATED MY KIDNEY TO MY HUSBAND when doctors confirmed both his kidneys were all damaged

‘IT was not easy, but it was worth it. I reached a point where I started thinking that what if both of us died here in India, who will keep our three children! But I drew my strength in prayer and my favourite verse 1 John 3:16……. I did it for him and the children!’

I thought this was the end of me Seeing my husband Benjamin Mowa and at some point i visualized myself as a widow, i couldn't handle it so i decided to take the risk

I did it for the love i have for my family and also to fulfill my wedding vows, i thank God it all went successfully, please, help me thank God for saving us

@Prayer Room Network

She did well, but how come I have never read where men donates such for their wives to save her life and family
Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by ImaIma1(f): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2022
Uyi168:

Eedris Abdulkareem and OJB Jezreel...their wives are Somalians right? These are even the popular ones.

Always resist the urge to drag Nigerian women. That's why you can't even spell "woman".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2022
Nice one!

I pray they are both fine in the end.

And the husband doesn't foolishly continue the habit/lifestyle that made his kidneys fail in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Mindlog: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2022
Uyi168:

Post 2 links of 2 Nigerian men who donated their kidneys to their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Uyi168: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2022
ImaIma1:

Eedris Abdulkareem and OJB Jezreel...their wives are Somalians right? These are even the popular ones.

Always resist the urge to drag Nigerian women. That's why you can't even spell "woman".
Kk.
Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by McDuncan: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2022
frozen70:

She did well, but how come I have never read where men donates such for their wives to save her life and family

Women unlike men have less common case of damaged kidneys. Men are inherently sacrificial most of the time.
Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
ecolime:

Who is this one?

Are you an evil woman? Fck off my mention undecided

Evil, terrible man, people are dying from kidney diseases yet you can't donate your kidney to them,

Heartless wicked human.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
The woman really loves the husband, that was why she did it

She try Ó , e no easy
Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by ecolime(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Evil, terrible man, people are dying from kidney diseases yet you can't donate your kidney to them,

Heartless wicked human.
I wasn't supposed to dignify your post with a response. I thought you had a sound mind.
Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
ecolime:

I wasn't supposed to dignify your post with a response. I thought you had a sound mind.

Donate your kidney today

Be a good man tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Woman Donate Her Kidney To Save Her Husband by MufasaLion: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Senselessness, husbands and wives are not suppose to donate kidneys to each other, weren't they properly advised?

God that gave us 2 kidneys knows that two is better than one, instead you gave a man that care less for his life and kidney one of yours knowing you both have three little kids depending on you, risking your life in the process, what if the kidney you gave him shuts down 2-3 years later? What if yours also shuts down, what will happen to the kids?

Carelessness is not the only cause of kidney failure. Get enlightened.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Catch [teach] Them Young-piggy Banks! / Urgent Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.