Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Three Major Things God Wants From You - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Major Things God Wants From You (16522 Views)

4 Major Things Ruining Young People Today / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe / THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by SeriouslySense(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Exactly those two commandment summarize the other commandments.

lomprico:

Love your God
Love your neighbor
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Diego234(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Evilblackman:
If your imaginary God wants us to know him why can’t he show him self
I taya oh
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by NNTR: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
SeriouslySense:
What are the two most important commandments

lomprico:
Love your God
Love your neighbor

SeriouslySense:
Exactly those two commandment summarize the other commandments.
Matthew 22:37-40
'37 Jesus replied:
“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
38 This is the first and greatest commandment.
39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.

To stipulate fully as'Love God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind' & 'Love your neighbor as yourself.’ is very important

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by SeriouslySense(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Exactly, as in the source
NNTR:

Matthew 22:37-40
'37 Jesus replied:
“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
38 This is the first and greatest commandment.
39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.

To stipulate fully as'Love God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind' & 'Love your neighbor as yourself.’ is very important

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by phillipsadeojo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
I need two male (Twins)
More blessing (money)
To know God more n serve him

1 Like

Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2022
smiley wink.....
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2022
smiley wink
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2022
smiley wink....
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 6:06am On Oct 10, 2022
wink :Dfd
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2022
Gm....
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2022
smiley wink
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 5:39am On Nov 22, 2022
wink wink
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 8:05am On Nov 25, 2022
Corrections:
THREE MAJOR THINGS GOD WANT FROM YOU

1........God wants you to KNOW him.

John 14:9
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Just like parents would like their children they gave birth to know about who they are, the family background of their parents and there values, so also God want for every of his human creature. It is your responsibility to gravitate towards your maker to know him better ( what he likes, dislike or how he had designed your life to function ). You get to know more about God through his words imbedded in the Bible.

2...…........God wants you after knowing him to BELIEVE him

John14 :1 "Let not your hearts be troubled; believe in God, belieyve also in me.

Now that you have known God, a step is expected of you further which is to believe everything he says. He wants you to believe every instruction given to follow. Your believe ( faith in God ) is what God requires of you after you.

3…..........…...God wants you after you have believed him to FOLLOW him

John 12:26. If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.

Every parent want these children to follow the GOOD legacies you leave behind. No parent want their children to be a black sheep to the GOOD happenings in the family. In the same manner God ( your creator ) wants you after knowing of him to follow him in his ways. His ways are righteousness, Justice and mercy.

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

ACCEPT, BELIEVE AND FOLLOW JESUS.

John14:6
Jesus told him ' I am the way-
Yes, and the truth and the life. No one can GET to the father (GOD) except by means of me (JESUS ).

John14:1
Let not your heart be troubled. You are trust in God now trust in me ( JESUS ).

John15:23
Anyone that is hating me ( JESUS )
is hating the father (GOD)

Colossian 2: 10
So you have everything when you have christ and you are filled with GOD through your union with CHRIST. He is the highest RULER, with authority over every other power

Good morning!!
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2022
wink
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 5:33am On Nov 28, 2022
Gm
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2022
smiley
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Good day
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2022
Good morning
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2022
Gmmm
Re: Three Major Things God Wants From You by Corrections: 6:25am On Dec 20, 2022
Gm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth / Christianity In Nigeria: Irrelevance Looms / MFM POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS JUNE 2017 SERMON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.