Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy (50906 Views)

''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics) / Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by azeecoboy(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Too bad
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by SirJerrie(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2022
It's obvious the UK practices nothing close to DEMOCRACY

9 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Frank150: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Prof uju fans
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Keepamsafe: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Now the ball has entered my court, I'm totally
Impressed and highly suited.

Why will the British people and the late queen impose themselves on the whole damn wide world??

Like this so, the queen and her descendants are the number 1 royal family in the world.

PLEASE WHO GAVE THEM THAT STATUS??
(Notice I did not capitalize the “q” in queen.). She’s not my queen. I don’t recognize her.
Well, I thank her for teaching us English.

8 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by IamPlato(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2022
V white people and stupidity...

How can you abolish your heritage... Monarchy is your government, that government built the nation of UK.

Stupid fools... Abolish something that existed before your fore fathers

5 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Omoluabi16(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2022
Should we tell this oversabi people how much all our politicians cost the Nigerian government?

6 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Racoon(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2022
Wahala everywhere. Britainians are now protesting against monarchical system of government while Nigeria that they colonised have been practicing the American system of democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by uuzba(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2022
Dvdpity:
Western hypocrisy stinks. Dictatorship in England.
After somebody spend overnight to grind dry pepper to sell for market, you now went and started blowing breeze on the pepper. You want make pepper enter people eye? Leave pepper, make E rest Na!?
grin

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Splufik25(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2022
That's their own problem undecided

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Nyanabo(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2022
Wenched queen... tongue
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Komu1048(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2022
The one we voted sef still do us sege

2 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Antyxx: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2022
End of monarchy
Meanwhile, the dumb ppl they enslaved are praising their masters.

There should be Equality/Equity. I'm not saying they should abolish Royal positions, but they should work and not take that huge money for nothing. If not for democracy, at least governorship they shift, no be say na one person go dey eat the national cake all the time
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Bayyajidda(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2022
HappyPagan:

Jesus is not coming back again. Get over it. Enjoy your life... Stop wearing sackcloths and mourning who you no kill. Take your life back from Jesus, he couldn't protect his own.

Is it your life?

5 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Angel55555(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2022
kingamaa:
A new head of state, a new prime Minister and a new government all in September and not a single vote was cast in UK.

And they will be shouting democracy up and down

And forcing it down the throats of Africans.

Africa should begin to think outside the box.
Are they operating presidential system of government?

We should be independent indeed

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by BABANGBALI: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2022
My own is, the king should give order to the premier league for them to always allow my club to win the league every season, like we used to do before

7 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by 6ixT8: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
The people want democracy grin

Yea. Charity begins at home. grin

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by FrankAkowe: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2022
I can't blame the Britons. Monarchy system, whether absolute or constitutional, is obsolete.

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Streetmovement(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

E don cast las las

3 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2022
Badonasty:
I was expecting this….Canada, Australia and New Zealand might end up ditching the monarchy

Before nkor. But it will start with Scotland and Northern Ireland. And it will begin from the House of Commons. Common wealth will be abolished and members will stop paying tributes.

7 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by iezeiyida(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2022
Arrested for expressing their feeling in a peaceful protest? How did they bridge peace with the protest? This is the injustices of the British and European empire, Dr. Uju Anya was talking about

3 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Aliusman200: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2022
RepairZoneNl:
I fix iphone panels
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by LtChisom: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2022
Of course it is the pig rotten carcass fake arse prophet mohamed worshippers and urchins at work.

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Kobicove(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Some of these oyinbo people sabi overdo sef undecided
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Uju Anya has earned some stars to her crown. She's intelligent and I think, as a sapiosexual, I love her.

6 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Realists(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Keepamsafe:
Now the ball has entered my court, I'm totally
Impressed and highly suited.

Why will the British people and the late queen impose themselves on the whole damn wide world??

Like this so, the queen and her descendants are the number 1 royal family in the world.

PLEASE WHO GAVE THEM THAT STATUS??
(Notice I did not capitalize the “q” in queen.). She’s not my queen. I don’t recognize her.
Well, I thank her for teaching us English.

Our mumu never do, in 3rd world. These imperialist enslaved millions of blacks and forced Christianity on Africans.

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by iscom(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Oh!
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by IamPlato(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2022
flexyrule:
Just this morning, I was just discussing this issue with a friend.

First first, I imagine the type of "soft life" these royals are living at the expense of taxpayer's money.

All that royalty thing is just an imagination created to enslave others while giving the benefactors the best of life.

There're worse than our representatives at our National assembly.
. All these shit will go no where tomorrow everybody returns to their normal life.

You cannot abolish the power that made you, white people sef dey do stupid things

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by IamPlato(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
Uju Anya has earned some stars to her crown. She's intelligent and I think, as a sapiosexual, I love her.
. Oga they are not doing this because of her olodo
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by uuzba(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
The people want democracy grin
Their democracy operated under monarchy.
The main reason they favoured monarchy at all has to do with their cultural identity. Drinking tea and speaking English.
That was their great pride then.
But now that all kind people are in UK, not sharing same British culture, monarchy is not making much sense anymore to them again. And the original British, don't even have mouth to talk again.

2 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Ykc2(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2022
When tinubu urchins dey beat oba of lagoon who saved the oba? Oba ran to badagry ;oya una wey defend queen both northerners and tinubu urchins make una go fight oyibo people for thier country grin

5 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Johndevmark: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
Congrats to the new king.
The man who openly referred to the "antichrist" at the COP26 climate conference is now king

keep a close eye on that man. He is going to do some strange things that will shake the UK.

The New king , Charles III is one of the key originators of the "Great reset" and is huge part of the Globalist who are preparing and making the path clear for the antichrist.

They are no longer hiding it.
Unfortunately we live in world where many have eyes but cannot see nor understand the Signs of times.

My Admonishment is this! There is a great deception that is going on.
The soul of humanity is the target.
Wherever you are, keep watching and praying! Live Prepared!
The Coming of JESUS Christ is upon us.

are u ppl not tired. Hia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) / Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / Ghana Army Steps In To Stop Parliament Clash Ahead Of Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.