Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy (50939 Views)

''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics) / Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by asanausana91: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
2Radii:
Oponu now

Shut up.

In every rumors there is always evidence of truth. Use ur brain as well
and have ever hear the saying that"Every story have 3 sides"?
Your side, my side and the truth.
Going by your logic; Rumours is going on that you are a fool. Tell me if there is an element of truth in that.
Don't forget again that Rumours are made up by failures, spread by haters and Accepted by fools.

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by CheapHomes1: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
2Radii:

I don't know but what I tink sha grin

1) IELTS for international students. Remember students has to pay a bogus amount for this and if after a year u cant use it, it get expired and u try to pay for another one again

Waiver:- Well, for this I can't say they rip us off cus they never forced us to come to uk, we were never forced.

2)Some universities in the UK that are admitting these international students might be theirs u know..

3) Setting up a tax collecting mechanism that allows them to have their cut after government might have removed its own..(just like alphabets)

Waiver:- this is not a rip off as well because it's in agreement between the company owner and the government grin grin

I don't understand the "rip off" you are talking about. Where did I mention anything about rip off?

What has IELTS got to do with queen Elizabeth being worth $500m?

How did you come to the conclusion that some universities in the UK are theirs?
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by bepositive11: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by AlphaStyles(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
LMAO
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Owopariola001: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
naptu2:
AJ+@ajplus

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1569348500101398528

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1569378948819058688

I don't understand this woke attitude these days. Seriously introduction to human psychology should be mandated in high school.

Can people actually manage ANARCHY?

Life is in hierarchy, we all can't have the same resources or opportunities in this life.

2 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by IVORY2009(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
Congrats to the new king.
The man who openly referred to the "antichrist" at the COP26 climate conference is now king

keep a close eye on that man. He is going to do some strange things that will shake the UK.

The New king , Charles III is one of the key originators of the WEF "Great reset" and is a huge part of the Globalist who are preparing and making the path clear for the antichrist.

They are no longer hiding it.
Unfortunately we live in world where many have eyes but cannot see nor understand the Signs of times.

My Admonishment is this! There is a great deception that is going on.

The soul of humanity is the target.
Wherever you are, keep watching and praying! Live Prepared!
The Coming of JESUS Christ is upon us.

conspiracy Theory from you again
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by 2Radii: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
asanausana91:
and have ever hear the saying that"Every story have 3 sides"?
Your side, my side and the truth.
Going by your logic; Rumours is going on that you are a fool. Tell me if there is an element of truth in that.
Don't forget again that Rumours are made up by failures, spread by haters and Accepted by fools.
u re sayin nonsense, what do I expect from a pig??

Nonsense ugm grin
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by 2Radii: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't understand the "rip off" you are talking about. Where did I mention anything about rip off?

What has IELTS got to do with queen Elizabeth being worth $500m?

How did you come to the conclusion that some universities in the UK are theirs?

Read my first line sir..

And about the rip off, that is wat many people are saying, reason I used it.
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by IamPlato(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
MrColdsweat:

You're the bigger fool here. Were their forefathers not humans like they are?
your brain cannot even understand why it is a waste of time... I won't bother explaining anything.
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by TobiAbuja: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
2 protesters shown and the Nairaland chairborne squadron are predicting global anarchical takeover grin grin grin

Queen was loved by the possible for the precise reason that she has no power and is a strong figurehead. Those without a chip on their shoulders just know
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by CheapHomes1: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
2Radii:

Read my first line sir..

And about the rip off, that is wat many people are saying, reason I used it.

I read your first line that's why I asked you the questions I asked you. If you read the article, you would have seen this:

"The royals cost taxpayers $100M/year".

Which corroborated the screenshot I showed you. If you say you don't know, how then are you able to think up what you did?

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Alpharey: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
BABANGBALI:
My own is, the king should give order to the premier league for them to always allow my club to win the league every season, like we used to do before

What if the king is a fan of Queens park Rangers? cheesy grin
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Alexiiydon: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
The man who openly referred to the "antichrist" at the COP26 climate conference is now king

keep a close eye on that man. He is going to do some strange things that will shake the UK.

The New king , Charles III is one of the key originators of the WEF "Great reset" and is a huge part of the Globalist who are preparing and making the path clear for the antichrist.

Unfortunately we live in world where many have eyes but cannot see nor understand the Signs of times.

grin you and your white Jesus I think you can start history from that picture

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Ishilove: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Why didn't they protest when the Queen was alive?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by 2elliot: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
HappyPagan:

Jesus is not coming back again. Get over it. Enjoy your life... Stop wearing sackcloths and mourning who you no kill. Take your life back from Jesus, he couldn't protect his own.
You are inconsequential in the scheme of things. They globalists are working hard to unveil the Antichrist, they don't care if you believe them or not. You can keep sleeping or wake up.
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by arantess: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
2Radii:

Imbec!le

Uju own dey her body before, she's always filled with hate just like u grasshop.pers
you can eat shit if you dont like her guts
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by 2elliot: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Iliveforever:

Why will people like him when he comes from a family it’s foundation is fraud.
Your family is the queen of England while you’re the prince of Wales (another country) and immediately his son William is now the prince of Wales while he’s the king of England because of his mothers death.
I think in their mind is to reign forever. Is this not the typical act of “eating your cake and still have it”??
Greedy family that has spread their greediness across the whole world.

I think he’s likely to be the last reign
Some are opining that Williams will soon take over, and that he is the Antichrist.
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Alpharey: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
wilzindinero:
Every strong nation has it's own dirty secrets. Dirty secrets involving the rich & powerful are called "classified" . Nigeria as a country was formed by the British govt & she inherited & practiced the same measure of wickedness carried out by her colonial master . This explains why the tiny percentage of the rich in Nigeria controls & feed fat on the nation's purse why the larger percentage lives on crumbs falling from the table of the rich.

God bless you for pointing this out. And we haven't woken. One person will come and seize the government, and 'dashing' us money gotten from our general purse. Vote out the old order!

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by od501: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by 2elliot: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
New007:
HI bro, what do you think of the opening ceremony of Commonwealth games?
Satanic rituals
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Iliveforever(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
2elliot:
Some are opining that Williams will soon take over, and that he is the Antichrist.

And Do you believe that Williams will take over?

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by KJtemi: 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
kingamaa:
A new head of state, a new prime Minister and a new government all in September and not a single vote was cast in UK.

And they will be shouting democracy up and down

And forcing it down the throats of Africans.

Africa should begin to think outside the box.

We should be independent indeed

you're such an idiot,the political system in the uk is different from that in Nigeria or the us
In the uk once a prime minister is forced to resign there is no sudden general election against parties in the country,instead the party of the prime minister that lost confidence in him would vote a new prime minister within the party ,its more like the vote you cast is not just for the prime minister but also for the party
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Brimstone77: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oneeyesnake
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by kingamaa(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
KJtemi:
you're such an idiot,the political system in the uk is different from that in Nigeria or the us
In the uk once a prime minister is forced to resign there is no sudden general election against parties in the country,instead the party of the prime minister that lost confidence in him would vote a new prime minister within the party ,its more like the vote you cast is not just for the prime minister but also for the party

You're so daft. Must you respond if you can't be civil. Mr. Too know. Check yourself into Aro, it will help you

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by SIMONEKPA7: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Taigaban:
African leaders may not have been as wicked as you see them if not the hypocrisy of the British monarchy. Imagine that most funds stolen by African leaders are kept in Britain. And the monarchy have been holding on to these stolen funds for decades, not minding how much Africans are suffering. There is too much hypocrisy, for me the monarchy should be abolish.
which state are you from? So it is the whites that telling you to steal the money and go keep it in UK?
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by KJtemi: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
kingamaa:

You're so daft. Must you respond if you can't be civil. Mr. Too know. Check yourself into Aro, it will help you
call your papa,start to dey tell am the bolded
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Blizzyblazer: 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Stevenson20:
Monarchy gulping huge amount of dollars to the detriment of her taxpayers.

Prof. Uju Anya will be pleased right now grin grin

She knew all this while. That was why she made that comment about them

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by kingamaa(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
KJtemi:

Mad man on the loose. The public beware. Onyeara. Zombiediot.
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by kingamaa(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
KJtemi:

Frustrated ipob pig. Typical. Son of a mad man
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Igbodicool(m): 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
IamPlato:
. You must be a mumu...

Oya look back at the world of your fore fathers, do you think the rest of the world would accept the traditions nd rituals of the old as part of a government? The killing of goat and fowl and virgins?

Also maybe you don't know, the world from before Christ has always been out exploring, the stronger nations fight ND dominate the lesser ones. Take slaves and treasures as glory rewards, your forefathers did this to one another.

The British didn't come with war to Nigeria, the colonized us nd educated us, it was a different approach, they gave us education nd civilization, if they wanted to make us slaves they would never educated us nd civilze us, go and read history of slaves around the world.

Slavery will involve suffering and hard labour, they will make sure they eat once a day and they will keep education far from you, if you re caught trying to learn they will kill you. These have been happening before your forefathers all around the world.

You should be grateful the British didn't do all tht, instead you are here type rubbish like an ingrate.

If you hate their system so much why not quit speaking English and stop wearing English clothes, stop using phones too...

Make una get lost abeg
I am communicating to you in the language of your slave masters so that you can understand me.
Nevertheless...

Ị bụ Nkàgwụ!
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by 2elliot: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Iliveforever:

And Do you believe that Williams will take over?
If that will happen, someone has to give him his throne. The Dragon will give him his throne.
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by macjireh: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

U share similar thoughts with me,,but I actually fear prince William more,,,after his father's death,,he will become d antichrist,,my opinion tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. / Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) / Ghana Army Steps In To Stop Parliament Clash Ahead Of Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.