Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy (50909 Views)

''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics) / Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Guyman01: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2022
And they preach freedom and democracy in Africa and kill leaders like Gaddafi to give us 'freedom' when their Head of State is not even elected

7 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by New007: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
Congrats to the new king.
The man who openly referred to the "antichrist" at the COP26 climate conference is now king

keep a close eye on that man. He is going to do some strange things that will shake the UK.

The New king , Charles III is one of the key originators of the "Great reset" and is huge part of the Globalist who are preparing and making the path clear for the antichrist.

They are no longer hiding it.
Unfortunately we live in world where many have eyes but cannot see nor understand the Signs of times.

My Admonishment is this! There is a great deception that is going on.
The soul of humanity is the target.
Wherever you are, keep watching and praying! Live Prepared!
The Coming of JESUS Christ is upon us.
HI bro, what do you think of the opening ceremony of Commonwealth games?
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by CheapHomes1: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2022
2Radii:
Omo can u see, awon oloriburuku gbogbo

Queen, na now I realized wetin that uncouth woman "Uju Anya" was talking about.

Coruption everywhere!!

Now the FBI and British police could not open a case file for the prince and her mother queen on the allegation of sexual abuse just because they are monarchs, but Wen it comes to Ronaldo, neymar, greenwood, Terry they were running helter-skelter to do eyeservice.

E no go better for una

You forgot to add Mendy. You can see that the royal family doesn't pay taxes. Are you also aware that taxes could take up to 45% of ones income? But from the report, the people are enjoying their suffering. find below my thoughts 4days ago

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by uuzba(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Realists:

Our mumu never do, in 3rd world. These imperialist enslaved millions of blacks and forced Christianity on Africans.
When they were slapping us did we protest?
No be mirror and umbrella dem give person and e head go turn?

Till this 2022, we are still killing ourselves for British & Western goods and services. Instead of setting up our own industries, schools, hospitals, hotels, gadgets etc....

2 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2022
The FBI initially wanted to question him about the allegations, but they eventually dropped the request.

British police also initially opened an investigation into the allegations, but this was also eventually dropped.

Apart from all these allegations self, I was thinking why will one family circle continue to dominate a continent and even the whole world with this current level of democracy.

My opinion

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Kdon2: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2022
Iliveforever:
I said it this morning and now boom pictures are coming out.

You see this small protest? It’ll transform into a big worldwide protest that the monarchy cannot control..

Isn’t this fraud that you don’t practice the democratic system of govt you forced on your colonies??
Big fraud!!

Let’s see the outcome in next weeks to come.

Educate yourself small now instead of running other people's view. Google is your friend
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Altruisticboy: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2022
It's enough time we demolish this evil anarchy.
We all would over stand by you all. Is time we demolish it
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by wilzindinero: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Every strong nation has it's own dirty secrets. Dirty secrets involving the rich & powerful are called "classified" . Nigeria as a country was formed by the British govt & she inherited & practiced the same measure of wickedness carried out by her colonial master . This explains why the tiny percentage of the rich in Nigeria controls & feed fat on the nation's purse why the larger percentage lives on crumbs falling from the table of the rich.

5 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Iliveforever(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Kdon2:

Educate yourself small now instead of running other people's view. Google is your friend

And What should I educate myself on?
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Igbodicool(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Chaiiii
IPOB incited them.

Yoruba people where are you ooo, come and cry for your British masters.
Chai, Chai, Chai, what Igbo people is doing is not good ooo!

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by gadgethead: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2022
I am more worried about the stranglehold they have Nigeria in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uuW4AP8M4M
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by thatigboman1: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
The people want democracy grin
they are practising democracy naa. Parliamentary system of govt
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2022
For those who don't like the monarchy, no one will abolish the monarchy for you. You have to abolish it yourselves. Go to war with and defeat the royal forces whose commander in chief is the king. Now how does that sound like?
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by greatnationmedi(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Oga, you better repent your ways and retrace your steps, go and read your bible well, either world is changing or whatever, what bible says still stand, moreso, everything bible said is and most of them has come to pass, So, just imagine when a book told you something is gonna happen later and it is happening, won't you believe it? Don't be hard-hearted, Change your ways and revert your statement because it shocks you when it happens.
HappyPagan:

Jesus is not coming back again. Get over it. Enjoy your life... Stop wearing sackcloths and mourning who you no kill. Take your life back from Jesus, he couldn't protect his own.

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by asanausana91: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2022
2Radii:

Coruption everywhere!!

Now the FBI and British police could not open a case file for the prince and her mother queen on the allegation of sexual abuse just because they are monarchs, but Wen it comes to Ronaldo, neymar, greenwood, Terry they were running helter-skelter to do eyeservice.

E no go better for una
you are just hearing from one side and begin to pass your judgement? Try use your brain please.
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Stanleyq: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=HappyPagan post=116618833]
Jesus is not coming back again. Get over it. Enjoy your life... Stop wearing sackcloths and mourning who you no kill. Take your life back from Jesus, he couldn't protect his own.[/quote.And people did not bliv noah, drinking and partying, until noah entered the ark, pls, can u prove to us that Jesus wont come as he instructed?
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by luluosas(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2022
You guys should support your king please. Let peace reign in the UK.
God bless the king

MY PLEA
Dear Nairalanders,
Please, I need help. Currently battling with some devastating debts, but I refused to give up, no matter what.

Please, kindly help me with whatever to settle this huge debt on my neck, so that I can smile again.

I shall be very grateful if you can come to my rescue please.

May God bless you all and keep you from all evil.

N.B. I am so sorry for bothering you please. It's just that I have no other option right now.

Thank you all and God bless.
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by asanausana91: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Those calling for Uju Anya head, una the see ba
see what? Can you compare with the people that love the monarchy? Ojukwu contested for president the igbos didn't vote for him,does that mean all the igbos hate ojukwu?
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Righteousness2(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2022
New007:
HI bro, what do you think of the opening ceremony of Commonwealth games?

That was a pure open high satanic operation and sacrifice.
It was put out here some weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Stanleyq: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2022
kingamaa:
A new head of state, a new prime Minister and a new government all in September and not a single vote was cast in UK.

And they will be shouting democracy up and down

And forcing it down the throats of Africans.

Africa should begin to think outside the box.

We should be independent indeed

Then, suggest 4 us how we will take to change the govt
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Premiumwriter: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2022
It's always the green haired lesb and feminists.
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Acidosis(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2022
kingamaa:
A new head of state, a new prime Minister and a new government all in September and not a single vote was cast in UK.

Na we copy democracy, the current constitution, and the wasteful bi-cabinet system na. Nobody forced it on us.

I've long advocated for Nigeria to have a comparable election system with the UK though. Voting should only be available to the business community (such as LCCI). This should include individuals with a minimum net worth of N50,000,000, proof of tax payments from the last ten years, and at least one operational business with >200 million in annual sales.

These are the people we run to for jobs and employment anyway, so why can't we just allow them make electoral decisions for the uneducated majority rather than wasting their taxes on elections??

Government don't have jobs anymore for anybody so lets allow those who create these jobs form our government.

4 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by b03liberty(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Funny enough, this people and their ally killed Gaddafi
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by arantess: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2022
2Radii:

Coruption everywhere!!

E no go better for una

na now foolish people like you get sense
atleast you acknowledged that, good boy
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Stanleyq: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2022
HappyPagan:

Jesus is not coming back again. Get over it. Enjoy your life... Stop wearing sackcloths and mourning who you no kill. Take your life back from Jesus, he couldn't protect his own.
Then, why are u living, who has been protecting u all these days, can u be proud to share it with us who has been keeping u safe from all dangers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Igbodicool(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2022
IamPlato:
V white people and stupidity...

How can you abolish your heritage... Monarchy is your government, that government built the nation of UK.

Stupid fools... Abolish something that existed before your fore fathers
But the abolished your own system and foolishly gave you lame Nigeria you can even give your life and that of your generation to preserve.
Did your forefathers died as Nigerians and practise silly democracy?

HYPOCRITES everywhere!
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Kirkman: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2022
kingamaa:

When they were casting the vote for the new PM Lizz Truss in the house of parliament, were you sleeping when the proceedings and results were being shown on BBC. Keep wallowing in your ignorance there.

2 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Alpharey: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2022
We are here shouting end monarchy while in Nigeria here some people believe that the government of Nigeria is their birthright. That people from a certain region are not qualified to produce a candidate even though the country had detorierated under their watch for several years now. Pretenders everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Stanleyq: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2022
Iliveforever:
I said it this morning and now boom pictures are coming out.

You see this small protest? It’ll transform into a big worldwide protest that the monarchy cannot control..

Isn’t this fraud that you don’t practice the democratic system of govt you forced on your colonies??
Big fraud!!

Let’s see the outcome in next weeks to come.
stop blaming countries 4 9ja's failure, they introduced not enforced democracy. We are now independent, we have the power to change it and the britain wont talk. It was working for them that time and they introduced to us. If we want to change system, what system do u suggest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by omoyeni37: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2022
What is the main function of this royal family sef
Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by madridguy(m): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Prince Andrew was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, an American multi-millionaire who was accused of providing underage girls as sex slaves to wealthy friends of his. He owned an island where his wealthy friends usually had sex with children and they were often conveyed to that island on his private jet. Mr Epstein committed suicide while he was in detention awaiting trial. Some people believe that he was murdered in jail to prevent him from naming some of his wealthy friends that had sex with children.

Some people are just above the law.

3 Likes

Re: Several People Arrested In The UK For Protesting Against The Monarchy by Wuppdex: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2022
We don't need no peace, all we need. EQUAL RIGHTS and JUSTICE = PEACE

Not all this animal farm kind of Democracy or Dem all Cracy.

quote author=sylve11 post=116619494]''Who elected him''

This Got me laughing....... grin

The world is not experiencing peace and wonder what can be done achieve that.

May it be well with the world. cool[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) / Ghana Army Steps In To Stop Parliament Clash Ahead Of Swearing-in / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.