Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,229 members, 7,856,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Training My New Slut Fucktoy VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Training My New Slut Fucktoy VIDEO (465 Views)

Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training My New Slut Fucktoy VIDEO by Spotifylord: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Dinner

Once again in the shower Victoria is on her knees, cleaning my balls and cock lovingly caressing it followed by the rest of my body. I leave the shower and dry off but this time leave the room and my sweet little fucktoy to finish cleaning herself. Once she is finished she asks,Is there something my Master would like me to wear tonight? I smiled and said please pick out a nice sundress I will be taking you to out to one of my favorite seafood restaurants. I am in the living room waiting as if I stayed in the bedroom we would just end up fucking again. Eventually Victoria comes out stunning as ever in a tight little red sundress. I smile approvingly as she spins in front of me modeling her little dress. Perfect. I say except for two things. No bra, no panties! She laughs playfully and quickly removes both as we are heading for the door. I gave her one more command. TWO!

She quickly bends over places her hands on her knees as requested and I pull out a remote controlled vibrating egg out of my pocket and playfully slip it into her still wet and wanting pussy. Mmmmm It makes me feel full just like you she exclaims! Little does she know it does much more than that.

On the way to the restaurant I tell her she can ask any question she likes about her training. Master how many positions do I need to remember? 10 I reply VIDEO

(1) (Reply)

Fake Doctor And The Sexy Lady / Recommend Me Juice Wrld Song You Love For Me Is Hate The Other Side / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.