Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) (17927 Views)

Atiku Meets EU Ambassadors In Abuja (photos) / Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / EU Ambassadors Visit NNPC, Seek Deeper Partnership In Energy Sector (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by jboi81(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=descarado post=116626153]
It is very uncouth when you guys make statements like this.
Do you know what yoruba people who support obi pass through daily?
Or you think obi has no yoruba supporters?

This is inclusive election like obi said. Instead of making provoking statements like this, don't comment at all.
Obi is a Nigerian course. Don't make him a tribal politician. He said that too. If we should get it right, we should start by doing the right thing

God bless you bro.
I'm Igbo and I'm against such.
We should all never toe the line of tribalizing, if we ever want this country to be good.
And this is to everyone , both Atiku,Tinubu and Obi supporters .
I also understand that some that some supporters of tinubu can do this,just to discourage the yorubas supporting Obi.
I could be wrong.

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by Halifaxguy: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
obembet:
Atikulate 2023

Everybody will vote Thier brother... Any candidate with highest brother win the next election.

Don't expect support from people you called Cow

Don't expect support from people you called flat head

Don't expect support from people you called AfonJa.

You are on your own in this regard. People like you want to turn this election a tribal thing. The youths are now wiser and want to take their country back. I know you're a Tinubu supporter but not proud to identify with him cos your know he has nothing to offer to Nigerians. I have told you before and am still going to repeats it again "Obedience is better than sacrifice".

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by Lionnation: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
tuzle:
what a foolish statement. I can tell u this election will end up dividing the Nigerians more. No matter the person that wins, Nigerian people will never remain the same.
don't mind that idiot he is an impostor, from FUTA jalon

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by GUNITGuy: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Can someone please advise him .....Most Nigerians are not educated and we'll traveled especially in the north...
Many don't understand all the stats he's giving out
Just say what you can do to better their lot in life
..He needs to come down and speak the language they understand here
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by obembet(f): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Halifaxguy:

You are on your own in this regard. People like you want to turn this election a tribal thing. The youths are now wiser and want to take their country back. I know you're a Tinubu supporter but not proud to identify with him cos your know he has nothing to offer to Nigerians. I have told you before and am still going to repeats it again "Obedience is better than sacrifice".

North wil leave Thier brother vote your Obi?

Continue... Your eyes will soon clear

Atiku first

Tinubu second

Then the rest

Atikulate 2023
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by Temptee101(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
descarado:

This is inclusive election like obi said. Instead of making provoking statements like this, don't comment at all.
Obi is a Nigerian course. Don't make him a tribal politician. He said that too. If we should get it right, we should start by doing the right thing.

That guy you quote is a tinubu supporter.

This is the only strategy they deploy to malign Peter Obi and his supporters and cause tribe hatred

You should know them by their comments

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

Your Obi should go and be the leader of Ipob miscreants
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by gadgethead: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
ElijahOnyeka:
Please don't be offended.

They will soon say it was written by a Tinubu supporter

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by XerXers: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
descarado:

Obi is a Nigerian course. Don't make him a tribal politician. He said that too. If we should get it right, we should start by doing the right thing.
Na Tinubu urchins de post things like this
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by Halifaxguy: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
obembet:

North wil leave Thier brother vote your Obi?

Continue... Your eyes will soon clear

Atiku first

Tinubu second

Then the rest

Atikulate 2023

Let wait till February 2023. Sometimes I pity you urchins because for your small mind you want to pepper some people you don't like by voting in Atiku or Tinubu forgetting that bad economy, insecurity and unemployment affects every tribes. Continue to vote based on tribal sentiments until Nigerian happens to you. Mind you i don't live in that shit hole with you. So na you go suffer more if the wrong person pilots the affairs of the country.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Your Obi should go and be the leader of Ipob miscreants
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by kingyakos: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
descarado:

Bros that idiot knows what he's doing, he type that nonsense just for Yorubas supporting Obi to withdraw their support.
Moneymakeman has never been an Obi supporter and he's still the owner of the account etrouble.
Please ignore him

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
descarado:

Forgive the stupid manners of the boy buddy...

He's only a child..

Perhaps not too endowed with wisdom.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by illuminutty: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
descarado:

Ignore these APC/PDP urchins masquerading as Obidients. I am Igbo and Obidient and would never make a tribal slur to promote my principal. No Obidient would do that.

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Peter Obi goes to meet with EU Ambassadors.

Contrast with,

EU Ambassadors visit Tinubu.

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by Oziens: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mental slavery!!
External to rule your family? Will you stay back and gold your hands?

Mental revolution is what makes the world a better place. You have a role to play and not inconsequential.

Being literate does translate to education.

descarado:
It's taking shape.

External hands determine who rules Nigeria not us. We should watch were the wind is blowing.

But, no be gas caŕy them come?

This time around, it won't be business as usual.
We will do real business with these people.

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by Oziens: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mental slavery!!
External to rule your family? Will you stay back and fold your hands?

Mental revolution is what makes the world a better place. You have a role to play and not inconsequential.

Being literate does not translate to education.

descarado:
It's taking shape.

External hands determine who rules Nigeria not us. We should watch were the wind is blowing.

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by Truthdeypain: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
GUNITGuy:
Can someone please advise him .....Most Nigerians are not educated and we'll traveled especially in the north...
Many don't understand all the stats he's giving out
Just say what you can do to better their lot in life
..He needs to come down and speak the language they understand here

I am sure their campaign team is a aware of that bro. One step at a time. When campaign kicks off he'll start the hard work. I think they are just testing the soft grounds in order to decrease his work load when the real campaign begins..

THE NORTH MUST LOVE OBI, THIS COUNTRY GO BETTER BY FIRE BY FORCE grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by Wisfem: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Seefinish:
We move while the enemies morn

One love for you
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by obembet(f): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Halifaxguy:

Let wait till February 2023. Sometimes I pity you urchins because for your small mind you want to pepper some people you don't like by voting in Atiku or Tinubu forgetting that bad economy, insecurity and unemployment affects every tribes. Continue to vote based on tribal sentiments until Nigerian happens to you. Mind you i don't live in that shit hole with you. So na you go suffer more if the wrong person pilots the affairs of the country.

I have never suffer in my life and I will never suffer.

Tinubu and Obi is going nowhere.. u beta wake up.

Power remain in North.

Power for the people

Atikulate 2023
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by Oziens: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Expected you to know better that his tribal divisive post is neither Labour party nor Peter Obi supporter. The fool is only hidden behind faceless platform to deceive and cause disaffection among Peter Obi supporters which cut across tribes and religion. Pls don't dignify inconsequential post like his with your response next time.
descarado:
It's taking shape.

Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by bonnyhope: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
descarado:

That idiot may not even be one of obi supporters

They are just everywhere to cause troubles

I will advise you not mind these under ages on this forum
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by CSTRR: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
descarado:

That guy is not a Peter obi supporter.

He is trying to turn yorubas against him.
Re: Peter Obi Meets With EU Ambassadors (pictures) by Guyman01: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
descarado:

Ignore him and the one below your comment, they are trolls and some people will even think they are Igbo or Yoruba but real Igbos will never rejoice over the slaying of any Yoruba because it could be their Yoruba cousin or in-law and vice versa, Igbos and Yorubas love ranting online but can harm themselves physically because of the extended blood links

Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA / Tinubu's Special Investigator, Jim Obazee Faults CBN Audited Reports / Fayose Hopes To See Osinbajo Patronize Barbing Saloons In Ajegunle, Baga Zamfara

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53