Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) (85848 Views)

Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Evergreen12345(f): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
leofab:
She served her people well.. In life losers must hate

That's why your someone's ex LOSERS!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Alpharey: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
MorataFC:
Nigeria bandits, (UGM, Boko haram, kidnappers) this is a golden opportunity for you, hijack this coffin and ask UK government for $2b before it can be released. grin grin grin

I think Nigeria has a national negotiator. This country seff grin grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
The fact that 36 people liked this comment shows an average Nigerian youth. Very unfortunate
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace to the queen

How wish person fit hijack this plane now.

O boy nor be small money....begin negotiate with uk

Start with 700 billion pounds

Make I drag this last tie of weed make I sleep...I dey miss bros Osama
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Evergreen12345(f): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Empty brain hijack tracked plane been tracked by more than 600,000 devices ?

Abi your using naira Land free mode ?
Kai
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Danny50:
Nonsense
bout to say the same thing.. nonsense..
Fuvk queen Elizabeth and those trackers..

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tboy222:
Hmmmn life is mysterious, the weird part is over here her body is heavily guarded by thousands ,watched and honored by millions, but over there in eternity she has the same status and is treated equally with that unknown beggar just ten miles off London bridge who died the same day she died and nobody even knew except the cops and paramedics at the scene. Hmmmn LIFE.

There is hierarchy in the great beyond, don't be deceived.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by riverbird: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nonsense, I mean arrant nonsense...the queen can go to hell I don't care.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by riverbird: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
SenatePresdo:

There is hierarchy in the great beyond, don't be deceived.

You don go there before?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
nkemoma:
So?

When Yekini Amoda loses.. The vehicle conveying him to Irajibijijij will definitely break this record..

Nnamdi peter obi KANU won't even have anything to convey him because after his loss, his people will kill themselves in east and he won't have home to visit
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by davidque: 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

The thing wey you dey smoke nah premium brand..................except you mind is high of MJ you can't think in such a direction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by davidque: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
riverbird:
Nonsense, I mean arrant nonsense...the queen can go to hell I don't care.
In the scheme of things it is your view point that is more akin to arrant nonsense................
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by riverbird: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
davidque:

In the scheme of things it is your view point that is more akin to arrant nonsense................

Na you Sabi, I don talk my own, the bloody punk queen can go to hell. cool
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by foreshore(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
ghettokid1:
[url=https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62900494?xtor=AL-72-%5Bpartner%5D-%5Bbbc.news.twitter%5D-%5Bheadline%5D-%5Bnews%5D-%5Bbizdev%5D-%5Bisapi%5D&at_custom3=%40BBCWorld&at_campaign=64&at_custom4=92171130-3429-11ED-A8D4-82964744363C&at_custom2=twitter&at_medium=custom7&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D]BBS NEWS;[/url]
https://twitter.com/flightradar24/status/1569740573782773768?cxt=HHwWkMC4nYWv68grAAAA

Say wetin happen
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by nkemoma(m): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Nnamdi peter obi KANU won't even have anything to convey him because after his loss, his people will kill themselves in east and he won't have home to visit

Okoremi Óko Remi.. Where are you from again and what is your real name and age?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by LaconicINC: 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tboy222:
Hmmmn life is mysterious, the weird part is over here her body is heavily guarded by thousands ,watched and honored by millions, but over there in eternity she has the same status and is treated equally with that unknown beggar just ten miles off London bridge who died the same day she died and nobody even knew except the cops and paramedics at the scene. Hmmmn LIFE.

That's just the fact of life
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Make this people try carry this queen coffin go Aba or Imo…
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
riverbird:

You don go there before?

Hierarchy in Natural, that's an indefinite law of the universe regardless of dimension.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by ComeToJesus: 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Social media still remains an undoing to many people. This kind of comment can get you flagged as a clear and present threat without you knowing. In any case, you might remain a local champion and no issues at all but if you are a citizen of the world, you may end up doing yourself more harm than good.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Victormezie: 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

when you think slawomir has said it all..... hilariously he drops another one....well na dis kind inspiration weed dey give.... deja vu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by philipPP(m): 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by kolaaderin: 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
nkemoma:
So?

When Yekini Amoda loses.. The vehicle conveying him to Irajibijijij will definitely break this record..

Are you sure this your mental illness is not getting out of control.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by CondemnBattery(f): 12:31am On Sep 16, 2022
True.
leofab:
She served her people well.. In life losers must hate
The power she had, if given to an African woman, especially a Nigerian woman, she would've burnt the whole earth.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by nkemoma(m): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2022
kolaaderin:
Are you sure this your mental illness is not getting out of control.

Are you sure Emilokan's pee poo disease is not out of hand?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by lereinter(m): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2022
Danny50:
Nonsense

For you
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by NessFortunate: 12:34am On Sep 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

No Worry bros, the Queen Go help you say hi to Biladen. No worry. Just Enjoy your Igboo and Shayoo. *winks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Jeposky(m): 12:46am On Sep 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Jeposky(m): 12:51am On Sep 16, 2022
YoungLionken:
Come on now! What kind of rubbish,useless vanity is all this angry??

Somebody that's long dead??

I thought the UK's smarter than this,I'm disappointed sad!!

It if were in Africa, they; westerners would've tagged it "ritual", belittled and treated the whole process with contempt( the reason for the war with the Benins in 1896 undecided..

The same process our African Kings pass through at their demise, is the same process the dead caucasian woman is passing through, but ours is demonized, while hers is seen as normal, the new fun sad...

The same way they tag all STATUES of the Gods around world especially the black’s as EVIL and bad DEMONS but they advertise and admonished the STATUES OF JESUS AND MARY as the GOOD ONES.

Los… oyinbo no go finish us with all these their wonderful ideology.

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Paxcal: 12:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmmm

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 16, 2022
What's the use. She is dead and gone and are all dying in slow motions. Let's make the best use of every opportunity we are presented with.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Naijanascam: 1:34am On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Keep tracking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics / New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe / Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.