Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) (85847 Views)

Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by wolesmile(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2022
shogsman:

Oh shut the fuvk up and stop sucking ass,you people have no damn dignity,cozing up to your your slave masters like little bithezz
And who sold your forefathers as slaves to them? Was it not your Kings, Obis, Emirs, Igwes, Obas, and other wealthy landowners?
The history of all existing society has always been that of struggle. Struggle for survival. Survival of the fittest. Your forebears too, just like mine and every other person on earth, waged war against, and conquer original inhabitants of their territory and made slaves of them before settling in those areas.
Before you start castigating the British for being your slave masters, go study the history of your own people first.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Johnnycosman(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2022
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity without Jesus Christ.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2022
That$ where humans live,African are still animals despite all effort by whhiteman to polish Africans,they still live shit thole lives.many shithole comments here is confirmation of it all. angry undecided
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Successfulben: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2022
You be mumu aswear. Who put your mouth?
MufasaLion:

You're speaking on behalf of "God" or "his son?"
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by DavSagacity(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2022
Danny50:
Nonsense
Original one for that Matter.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Nuchezz(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2022
leofab:
She served her people well.. In life losers must hate
Please I need N1,000 to use this weekend, I just started work and am yet to receive salary, I started work because am a student affected by the ASUU strike..
Account no. 3166206673
Account name. GODWIN MONDAY ONUCHE
First Bank
Thank you Sis
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by DonroxyII: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tboy222:
Hmmmn life is mysterious, the weird part is over here her body is heavily guarded by thousands ,watched and honored by millions, but over there in eternity she has the same status and is treated equally with that unknown beggar just ten miles off London bridge who died the same day she died and nobody even knew except the cops and paramedics at the scene. Hmmmn LIFE.
Quit that, You have never lived in Eternity and You would Never Know ..

If Our Present World is Microcosm of Our Eternity, Then She is A Bigger Queen in Eternity until You get there and See Her as a Queen!

If You Die Poor, You will Rise as Poor!
If You Die Rich, You will Rise as Rich!

A King Shall Rise Like King and Ask King's Questions grin

A Queen Shall Rise as a Queen!

All this Dem dey tell Africans as Vanity Upon Vanity so as to Keep People Mentally Enslaved not to Hustle for Power and Wealth...

Poverty and Wretchedness is also Vanity Upon Vanity cheesy
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Deckylicious(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Emmanuel909090: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Respect
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by shogsman(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Faithful007:
I use flightradar24 regularly to track my flights before they arrive. When you open the app, you immediately see the most tracked flights at that point.

It has nothing to do with joblessness. All frequent flyers and flight enthusiasts use Flightradar24. For some, it is a hobby to track flights around the world. Now f*ck off worthless twats. I'm being way too civil for such a stupid reply.
I'm sorry,my bad
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Venymen(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace to the queen

How wish person fit hijack this plane now.

O boy nor be small money....begin negotiate with uk

Start with 700 billion pounds,nigger hhhmm. I for say na dat kind plane Osama supposed they fly as a decorated pilot ! If u know what arrr mean??

Make I drag this last tie of weed make I sleep...I dey miss bros Osama

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Wuppdex: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Don't mind them, maybe they'll steal the corps and auction it on eBay, Subjugation and Supremacy campaign even in death. Na Babanla nonesense

Danny50:
Nonsense
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
This life no balance at all, this woman enjoyed every bit of her life when she was here, and enjoyment still continue even after death...
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Faithful007: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
shogsman:

I'm sorry,my bad
In that case I apologize for the insults too.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by COUSIN1279(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obi cubana come see burial �
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Neitan(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics / New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe / Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.