Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) (85851 Views)

Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Segxydube: 1:45am On Sep 16, 2022
YoungLionken:
Come on now! What kind of rubbish,useless vanity is all this angry??

Somebody that's long dead??

I thought the UK's smarter than this,I'm disappointed sad!!

It if were in Africa, they; westerners would've tagged it "ritual", belittled and treated the whole process with contempt( the reason for the war with the Benins in 1896 undecided..

The same process our African Kings pass through at their demise, is the same process the dead caucasian woman is passing through, but ours is demonized, while hers is seen as normal, the new fun sad...

Its never the same process
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by gloryman91: 2:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Vanity.
Waste of resources.

Oku Kafeer lasan lasan.

Death is inevitable.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by sameks08(m): 3:03am On Sep 16, 2022
Danny50:
Nonsense
. Absolute nonsense maybe after this drama she will wake up and appreciate every one for this kind gesture. Rubbish
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by walozanga(m): 3:17am On Sep 16, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Desusi: 3:22am On Sep 16, 2022
Hoii:
Person no go hear word again because of dis queen matter
How it take affect you? E pain you?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Desusi: 3:24am On Sep 16, 2022
Farid24224:
So it can't be stolen?! tongue

Laelae,never!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Desusi: 3:27am On Sep 16, 2022
YoungLionken:
Come on now! What kind of rubbish,useless vanity is all this angry??

Somebody that's long dead??

I thought the UK's smarter than this,I'm disappointed sad!!

It if were in Africa, they; westerners would've tagged it "ritual", belittled and treated the whole process with contempt( the reason for the war with the Benins in 1896 undecided..

The same process our African Kings pass through at their demise, is the same process the dead caucasian woman is passing through, but ours is demonized, while hers is seen as normal, the new fun sad...

You're black now, we are talking about super human!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Desusi: 3:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Farid24224:

Aswear...if pesin fit steal this one... cheesy
He go die wella !
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Desusi: 3:31am On Sep 16, 2022
Whether alive its wahala,she die,na case.Adieu Queen.!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 4:39am On Sep 16, 2022
nkemoma:
So?

When Yekini Amoda loses.. The vehicle conveying him to Irajibijijij will definitely break this record..

You scatter me with laugh! cheesy
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Bimpe29: 4:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Danny50:
Nonsense
How?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by BABANGBALI: 5:11am On Sep 16, 2022
I just dey jealous this woman o, even in death she still dey enjoy herself
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by TenQ: 5:11am On Sep 16, 2022
Emmamay10:
That is cool. The queen continues to make history even after death. This shows that many people are interested in her final journey to the great beyond.
Queen that has forgotten that she has reached paradise ot wherever her destination was!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by nkemoma(m): 5:42am On Sep 16, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

You scatter me with laugh! cheesy

Abeg.. No scatter o... Lol�
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by deltateam: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Emmamay10:
That is cool. The queen continues to make history even after death. This shows that many people are interested in her final journey to the great beyond.

You wish to join her?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by severee(m): 6:01am On Sep 16, 2022
grin I wish I could piss on her body
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Kefsy07(m): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2022
Plane being tracked? When you are big, you are big Abeg...
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Agugbadin: 6:03am On Sep 16, 2022
She served her people well, may her soul rest in peace. what will our leaders be remembered for polarization of Nigeria, stealing of public fund and taking it out to developed countries,insecurity, hunger, poverty youth unemployment, nepotism of the highest order, humongous debt, financial fraud, squandering of public fund and many more.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Reference(m): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmm.... indeed.... until Putin's flight to the Hague.

God save the King
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by AlphaTaikun: 6:41am On Sep 16, 2022
ghettokid1:
[url=https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62900494?xtor=AL-72-%5Bpartner%5D-%5Bbbc.news.twitter%5D-%5Bheadline%5D-%5Bnews%5D-%5Bbizdev%5D-%5Bisapi%5D&at_custom3=%40BBCWorld&at_campaign=64&at_custom4=92171130-3429-11ED-A8D4-82964744363C&at_custom2=twitter&at_medium=custom7&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D]BBS NEWS;[/url]

https://twitter.com/flightradar24/status/1569740573782773768?cxt=HHwWkMC4nYWv68grAAAA
Glad to have witnessed the events leading right up to the upcoming final internment of Queen Elizabeth II.

She was indeed a great woman, a stellar British ceremonial natural ruler.

Truly historic.

1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Reference(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2022
dazzlingd:
Can this woman be buried and let’s have peace

C'mon We are talking about the No. 1 leader in the world, just departed.

How many leaders of our time rule for over 70 years.
How many leaders of our time are Heads of State of multiple nations.

You are witnessing history that will certainly NEVER be repeated.

That is a privilege.... if you value history.
This is the end of an era, good, bad or neutral.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by uptownemmygee(m): 6:46am On Sep 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace to the queen

How wish person fit hijack this plane now.

O boy nor be small money....begin negotiate with uk

Start with 700 billion pounds

Make I drag this last tie of weed make I sleep...I dey miss bros Osama

Las Las
We go come end the negotiation for 400

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Tundex911: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2022
ghettokid1:
In Patoranking's voice; Celebrate me, now wey I dey alive.... No be say when i leave this life u go dey fake am for my back.

Grammy level
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by Edusouls(m): 7:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Shut up , U think say Na blacks full of hate for each other, they have true love for each other brother
Danny50:
Nonsense
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by geokay777(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2022
Danny50:
Nonsense
Add Arrant pls
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by gly(m): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace to the queen

How wish person fit hijack this plane now.

O boy nor be small money....begin negotiate with uk

Start with 700 billion pounds

Make I drag this last tie of weed make I sleep...I dey miss bros Osama

That one mean say na Hell you go go hide the victim (late Queen's Corpse) because no where for u to hide for this world wey dem no go track and hunt you down grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2022
Emmamay10:
This your comment is so stupid
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by wolesmile(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Danny50:
Nonsense

See as people like you are clicking the like icon on your comment.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) by wolesmile(m): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2022
dazzlingd:
Can this woman be buried and let’s have peace

Can you just face your life and leave whatever your colonial masters are doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics / New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe / Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.