Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship (52354 Views)

APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Photos:Abu Best Graduating Student, Al-amin Bags NNPC Post Graduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Ifyz0001: 5:50am On Dec 09, 2023
[If you check your logout like you want to print...what do you see there?

quote author=Prigeorge post=127344953]Please who has received a mail from Nddc?[/quote]
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Prigeorge: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
It’s empty
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Ifyz0001: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2023
But you see your registration details like name, type of scholarship...but no message like how it used to be when we got invitation for the test and interview right?

Prigeorge:
It’s empty
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Deeli(f): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2023
Heard they have started sending mails
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Ifyz0001: 7:14am On Dec 12, 2023
Do you have any phone we can call?

Deeli:
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Ttmedia: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2023
Skengman:
2023 NDDC Foreign/Local Masters Degree Post- Graduate Scholarship.

1. biomedical Engineering
2. Software/Aeronautic Space/Aeronautic Engineering
3. Marine/Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering
4. Civil/Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering
5. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
6. Robotic Engineering
7. Information Technology
8. Artificial Intelligence
9. Math Sciences
10. Medical Sciences
11. Hospitality Mgt
12. Law
13. Architecture

Visit NDDC website : www.nddc.gov.ng

Criteria
1. Scholar must come from the Niger Delta
2. Possess 5 Credits
3. First class/ second class upper/ Second class lower division

Deadline: 8 weeks from today
is it for real
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Prigeorge: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ifyz0001:
But you see your registration details like name, type of scholarship...but no message like how it used to be when we got invitation for the test and interview right?

yeah
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Ifyz0001: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2023
Pls who has gotten message from NDDC yet after the interview?

Deeli:
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Uchvic89: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
Haven't they finished sending out emails to awardees?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Ofonodomatt(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
All who received test invite and interview invite are you all having admission Letter for January intake? Any May or September intake received invite? Plz indicate...thanks
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by cindiva123(f): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
I haven't seen anyone that came for the interviews awarded this scholarship and they have organized the pre-departure briefings.
From the videos I saw online, some of the awardees were mostly looking old, like how??
Nigeria is truly a scam, nothing is merit anymore.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Drahl(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
cindiva123:
I haven't seen anyone that came for the interviews awarded this scholarship and they have organized the pre-departure briefings.
From the videos I saw online, some of the awardees were mostly looking old, like how??
My sister, I have told people that care to listen that NDDC foreign scholarship is the biggest scam in the world. I have been there twice.. I aced the test very well( most questions were secondary school physics and 200l engineering questions), performed well at the interview. When it got to current affairs question, they asked me to mention the president of China...I got the first name(Xi) but had forgotten the last name. The slots have been shared.. why don't they post the names of shortlisted candidates, then post the name of awarded scholars so that we can cross-reference. We should stop applying for this mirage scholarship ..let them take all the slots...most of us are coming from lagos, abuja etc and they recompense us with a meagre 15k.. na only this year dem give us 30k..The corruption in nddc is infectious and ineffable.
We all are from the Niger Delta and we shouldn't condone this height of injustice. After dem go say their mandate is to help indigent people from the niger delta. NA LIE.... pre departure briefing didn't hold last year after people got success mails.. then I heard that nddc had surreptitiously sent their candidates overseas.. WE ALL SHOULD STOP APPLYING FOR THIS CRAP.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Ifyz0001: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2023
Have you received the interview tfare? I'm yet to receive the tfare for the interview.

NDDC has been ravaged with corruption, it's everywhere over the news. Maybe the one week silence they gave after the interview was meant to reshuffle the names (to murder justice). Cos, to my greatest surprise I wasn't sent any mail. My interview was fine to that extent, but didn't get any mail from them.

Naso, we see this country. May God help us without connection. Amen.

Drahl:

My sister, I have told people that care to listen that NDDC foreign scholarship is the biggest scam in the world. I have been there twice.. I aced the test very well( most questions were secondary school physics and 200l engineering questions), performed well at the interview. When it got to current affairs question, they asked me to mention the president of China...I got the first name(Xi) but had forgotten the last name. The slots have been shared.. why don't they post the names of shortlisted candidates, then post the name of awarded scholars so that we can cross-reference. We should stop applying for this mirage scholarship ..let them take all the slots...most of us are coming from lagos, abuja etc and they recompense us with a meagre 15k.. na only this year dem give us 30k..The corruption in nddc is infectious and ineffable.
We all are from the Niger Delta and we shouldn't condone this height of injustice. After dem go say their mandate is to help indigent people from the niger delta. NA LIE.... pre departure briefing didn't hold last year after people got success mails.. then I heard that nddc had surreptitiously sent their candidates overseas.. WE ALL SHOULD STOP APPLYING FOR THIS CRAP.
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by C4123(f): 1:02am On Dec 18, 2023
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Johnossom: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
cindiva123:
like you were there all through the interview days and different times to know all faces that attended?. They needed just 200, 200 spread across the 9 NDDC states, and of course each of the states had a number of awardee. So if you couldn't beat the top guys from your state to emerge, then work harder next time, don't rubbish the commission and country at large.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Tinafusty: 12:25pm On Jan 11
cindiva123:
I was awarded the scholarship,i wrote the exam and went for interview

3 Likes

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Nature129(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28
Tinafusty:

I was awarded the scholarship,i wrote the exam and went for interview

Congratulations! You must mandatorily return to Nigeria after your study, right?
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Blessing604: 10:57am On Apr 09
please how can I get recent the nddc scholarship past questions and answers for 2018 - 2023
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by chefetalkane(m): 11:13am On Apr 15
Contact 08134141081

Blessing604:
please how can I get recent the nddc scholarship past questions and answers for 2018 - 2023
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by chefetalkane(m): 11:19am On Apr 15
🌟 NDDC JAPA Scholarship 2024/2025 Alert! 🌟

πŸ“’ The NDDC Scholarship for 2024/2025 has just been announced! If you're seeking financial assistance for your studies to JAPA, this is a golden opportunity. Spots are filling up fast!

πŸ‘₯ Join our WhatsApp group to get all the necessary details and stay updated:
πŸ”— Join NDDC Scholarship Group: https://chat. whatsapp.com/B4hlZ7z3ywRGK11R0inaEd [Add the Spaces and Join]

βœ… Hurry, limited spots available in the group! Secure your place now to not miss out on crucial updates and guidance on the application process. Let's get you set for success! πŸš€

πŸ“Œ Act fast – Join today! πŸ“Œ

Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by mykeldam: 7:43am On Apr 22
chefetalkane:
🌟 NDDC JAPA Scholarship 2024/2025 Alert! 🌟

πŸ“’ The NDDC Scholarship for 2024/2025 has just been announced! If you're seeking financial assistance for your studies to JAPA, this is a golden opportunity. Spots are filling up fast!

πŸ‘₯ Join our WhatsApp group to get all the necessary details and stay updated:
πŸ”— Join NDDC Scholarship Group: https://chat. whatsapp.com/B4hlZ7z3ywRGK11R0inaEd [Add the Spaces and Join]

βœ… Hurry, limited spots available in the group! Secure your place now to not miss out on crucial updates and guidance on the application process. Let's get you set for success! πŸš€

πŸ“Œ Act fast – Join today! πŸ“Œ

for the guarantor must the guarantor be your state chairman or a state govt. individual
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Nature129(m): 9:45am On Apr 25
Blessing604:

Them never invite you for test you don dey find past questions grin
Re: NDDC 2023 Post Graduate Scholarship by Nature129(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29
Nature129:

Congratulations! You must mandatorily return to Nigeria after your study, right?

Tinafusty, why you no answer this question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) / Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure / Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.