Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! (3743 Views)

18+ Only! Spit Or Water – Which Do You Prefer Using When She’s Dry During Sex? / Postinor 2 Prices In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) 2019 / Lady In Shock After Knowing That Postinor 2 (contraceptive) Could Do This To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Verifiedcheif: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hello nairalanders there's this friend of mine who's about to get intimate with this virgin girlfriend of his and she don't want him to use condom cos she wants to have a good moment so he asked if She is to take Postinor 2 immediately after sex or few hours after sex..Or should she take salt and water instead to avoid pregnancy..
Pls I need honest answers guys smiley
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin grin
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Olojuobinrin(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
7-up and Glucose

1 Like

Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by iamyungkhalifa(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by yyba: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Your friend or YOU
Verifiedcheif:
Hello nairalanders there's this friend of mine who's about to get intimate with this virgin girlfriend of his and she don't want him to use condom cos she wants to have a good moment so he asked if She is to take Postinor 2 immediately after sex or few hours after sex..Or should she take salt and water instead to avoid pregnancy..
Pls I need honest answers guys smiley

1 Like

Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by McLizbae: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
What if I tell you for free that you, your friend and the girl involved are going to all land yourself in some terrible trouble.

1 Like

Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Ginaz(f): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
she should eat rice and chicken! see mumu question. undecided

1 Like

Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Epurogonogono(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Use crest cool cool
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Boogyman557: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Ineedhustle247: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2022
You want advice on how to destroy person future wife grin

FLEE FROM FORNICATION

JESUS LOVES YOU grin

9 Likes

Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by kingPhidel(m): 12:15am On Sep 15, 2022
May God catch wunna with belle. Amen. You wan destroy someone’s future wife. Tweh
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Royalty189(f): 12:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Tell her to take postinor 2. Also tell her that her period cycle might shift.

4 Likes

Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by silibaba: 1:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Royalty189:
God is watching you ooooooo
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by gulfer: 3:39am On Sep 15, 2022
The virgin girl wants to hang pregnancy on your friend's neck grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Trustedapparel(m): 3:54am On Sep 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by tillaman(m): 4:50am On Sep 15, 2022
Condoms or abstinence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Verifiedcheif: 5:09am On Sep 15, 2022
Royalty189:
is it immediately when they finish having sex that they she should take it
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Itohanmiwa: 5:26am On Sep 15, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
7-up and Glucose
Werey wan give sperm power to swim go meet eggs fast. Glucose ke. Although pre marital sex is bad, Man is slave to the flesh. That postinor 2 is not too safe for the womb. Let her take apiol n steel together with Beecham amplicux. Alaye them never born the sperm wen that combo nor fit knock out.
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by BigYash: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2022
silibaba:
God is watching you ooooooo
Leave am to dey spoil person own,until them do his or her daughter worst. Na so hormonal imbalance dey start for nowadays girls.
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Illegal1(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2022
My honest answer be say"I NO KNW....bcus i no dey bleep raw,so i knw dey fear/worry abt belle.......
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by davillian(m): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2022
Beans and plantain
Will work well
Add coke cacola for best result
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Blue86(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Simpletons comes in all sexes, and in all status.

Your guy, you, and that virgin gal ( the gal no know say the same man who sleeps with her, will one day be looking for a virgin elsewhere as a prize), are simps.

1 Like

Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by lilachiever(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Royalty189:

You for no talk, e dey clear say this person and/or the gf na still minor.
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Chewing gum and coke undecided
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2022
killmods:
Chewing gum and coke undecided
baba d baba � � �

1 Like

Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
baba d baba � � �
Lol..how u doing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2022
killmods:

Lol..how u doing grin
No enjoyment that you have not enjoyed in this life ooo
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Wilson500: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2022
No be only virgin
Na Virginia
Believe that gender at your own peril undecided

1 Like

Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
No enjoyment that you have not enjoyed in this life ooo
Imagine that...why u think So? Me when dey find the enjoyment dey make I attach smiley
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
killmods:

Imagine that...why u think So? Me when dey find the enjoyment dey make I attach smiley
Ok I hear you
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Ok I hear you
For real.. just point the directions cos i know u sabi am
Re: Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
killmods:

For real.. just point the directions cos i know u sabi am
Which part of sexual enjoyment have you not enjoy and explore in this life? See as you are forming holy with this new monika �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars, Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji Fight Over Lover - Why ? / Whats Going On Here?(pics) / I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.