Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. (3758 Views)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / WELCOME 2017 All The Way From ASIA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Emodeee: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Just to meet you and you say we won't have sex? Who does dat? All these ladies can be mean.

Guys, share your experience.
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
And so what? So coming all the way from Enugu means you must have sex with her?

Kiloun m'an worry eyin guys yi sha? angry

4 Likes

Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by RoyalBlak007: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

Show sum love na...enugu is far oo00h! grin
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Chicagoesontop: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Emodeee:
Just to meet you and you say we won't have sex? Who does dat? All these ladies can be mean.

Buy Why You No Package Well Before Embarking On This Blind And Childish Travel
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Ab025(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
#
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Ab025(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
@poster

Are there no people u can have sex with over there at enugu, must it be lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by jonaifame22(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
You jus came frm enugu right ,have you taken her out to a good lunch and also some fun places at least t wet the floor for ur sexual expectations!
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Cutehector(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Op are u just that dumb or what? 5k wey u spend for transport go reach u to fvck fifty girls for ashawo joint.

2 Likes

Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
What a fücktard!

1 Like

Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by olac21(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Drefan:
What a fücktard!
Wicked!
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
wish kain mumu be dis na for this early evening undecided

1 Like

Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Medunah: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Emodeee:

So u expect her to have sex with u just cos I travelled far to meet her?
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Show sum love na...enugu is far oo00h! grin

Ko mean joor angry

He has to change that mindset. angry
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by missKiffy(f): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mtshewww so you came from Enugu to Lagos for sex, oshisco
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Rubbish. Are you for real @OP.
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

so, the dude came all the way from enugu to lag just to see you, and you deny him pkekusgrin...you wicked no be smallsad
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

so, the dude came all the way from enugu to lag just to see you, and you denied him pkekusgrin...you wicked no be smallsad
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

so, the dude came all the way from enugu to lag just to see you, and you denied him kpekusgrin...you wicked no be smallsad
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Op your case is beyond what drugs will cure. Chai, so guys still embark on this type of journey in this modern era, when you could have used the transport fare to relax yourself @ 8hours and still have enough change in your pocket.

Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by Justiyke4u: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Op is she your online girlfriend?
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by cruzita(f): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
is that all?sense is coon but no be every body get am
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by RoyalBlak007: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

Ko mean joor angry

He has to change that mindset. angry
grin
So you want him to go back empty handed....boiz are not smiling...after doing gulder ultimate search..O.p sef funny diiieeee
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
firstking01:
so, the dude came all the way from enugu to lag just to see you, and you denied him kpekusgrin...you wicked no be smallsad

Not me! angry angry
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by octopusfreaky(f): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
So sex brought u ds far all the way from Enugu to Lag,,OP you are **zy
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin
So you want him to go back empty handed....boiz are not smiling...after doing gulder ultimate search..O.p sef funny diiieeee

cheesy Yes he should learn his lessons, that dating/relationships aint all about sex. angry

Like someone said "Dating is not Mating"

It's even so silly. He travelled to Lagos from Enugu, cos of sex. Hian! angry
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by RoyalBlak007: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy Yes he should learn his lessons, that dating/relationships aint all about sex. angry

Like someone said "Dating is not Mating"

It's even so silly. He travelled to Lagos from Enugu, cos of sex. Hian! angry
Sure dating is not mating , but most girls seem to have this extortion habit...that is why most guys see it as medium through which they can demand sex...and another issue is that guys don't want to see theirselves as MAGGA...so they see sex as compensation of their money spent
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Sure dating is not mating , but most girls seem to have this extortion habit...that is why most guys see it as medium through which they can demand sex...and another issue is that guys don't want to see theirselves as MAGGA...so they see sex as compensation of their money spent

I get your point, but some guys have just programmed their minds that way, even if the lady doesn't extort them for money, all they want is sex.

Either ways, s3x shouldn't be seen as compensation for anything.
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by RoyalBlak007: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

I get your point, but some guys have just programmed their minds that way grin, even if the lady doesn't extort them for money, all they want is sex.

Either ways, s3x shouldn't be seen as compensation for anything. cool
Thats the work of "KONJI".....i respect you for what you just typed
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Emodeee:

Lol, that's not how it works. Even though your odds would have increased greatly, had she done the visiting.
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by VickyRotex(f): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Thats the work of "KONJI".....i respect you for what you just typed

Yea. Konji is a thing of the mindset. It can be controlled.

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment. smiley
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by RoyalBlak007: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yea. Konji is a thing of the mindset. It can be controlled.

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment. smiley
Yes it can but very few people can control it.....and our O.P is not among grin
Re: I CAME All The Way From Enugu To Lagos. by firstking01(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

Not me! angry angry
why lyingsad??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love It Long And Big. / Video: Actress Accidentally Flashes Her Breast To Fans While Live On Air / Get In Here Ladies!- How To Calculate The Safe Days Of Your Cycle!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.