Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. (55390 Views)

How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) / See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by LadySarah: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
With that pot that has seen better days the lid won't even close properly.
grin

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by chinchum(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
seanwilliam:
there’s nothing wrong with the pot!
Really ! i thought the pot lost the round shape and may not have at least one of the handles. I may be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Enimin: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Basiljoe:
My cousins were more than pleased to assist.

Tastes much better than it looks. grin

cc @chopchopfine

Money-miss-road
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by weslay: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
mariahAngel:
Op, all those ingredients for just noodles? cheesy

That how you know a guy who doesn't cook always. Most times when such guys prepare meals, they focus on the present meal only.
A woman will consider this as waste because she will be very much concerned with utilizing the items to prepare this and many other meals.

3 Likes

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Didi2d(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
chinchum:
Buy a new pot though. With less than 10000 naira you can get one that will last at least 1 year.

Smiles...

So you noticed the pot too.
But I believe, pot is not OP's problem

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by pocohantas(f): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
weslay:

That how you know a guy who doesn't cook always. Most times when such guys prepare meals, they focus on the present meal only.
A woman will consider this as waste because she will be very much concerned with utilizing the items to prepare this and many other meals.

Lol. Painfully true and it applies to both gender. They are very wasteful of ingredients and seasonings.

No wonder in the old, your mother in-law would ask you to cook. Then sit one side and watch as you dey pack crayfish and isi okporoko. grin grin

The chicken would have been better if it were diced and like 4 pieces would suffice. He doesn’t know this because he doesn’t cook regularly.

GloriousGbola:

Pocohantas scrooge. Berra spend this money oooo

I dey try. I need Benz and vacation. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by showafrica(m): 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
Please we need Obi's interview with cnn on front page

You sure say they never collect money from agbado to suppress the interview and use it to cook 10k indomie
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wow your food looks nice , I feel more satisfied when I cook my food by myself .

3 Likes

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Twemi(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Op you sure say this noodles taste good like this?
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 11:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sweetie, you see that pot, throw it very far from you smiley

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Nonexisting1: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
The money spent on all those ingredients should've been used to buy a good pot.

4 Likes

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by sync(f): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oh dear!
This poster needs a wife

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
showafrica:

You sure say they never collect money from agbado to suppress the interview and use it to cook 10k indomie

Im really shocked that only 3 news outlets published that interview.. its frustrating to notice this but i just want to remain positive till 2moro
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Basiljoe: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hotbreadandbean:
Hmmm, for ph here only the meat go collect the whole 10k... I no go gree believe say all these ingredients no reach 20k
Everything cost 7780.
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by isaiah4life(m): 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
See meal.
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by olalekan9320(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Basiljoe:

Yes, totally, I figured out that the secret to the luxurious "umami" chinese flavor lies in how you flavor your food with Soy/Oyster Sauce, especially the oyster sauce.
I have been seeing this soy/oyster recently, I thought it's only Chinese people that use it, I'll also try it then

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Sammy101111(m): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Uncle96(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
clericuzzio:

That's to tell you many live fake lives on Nairaland

How stupid can humans be.. how is that a fake life,? he saw something he likes, he tried it out and posted it online. You're honestly very stupid. Nigerians got too much hate in their heart, always judgemental.

4 Likes

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by olalekan9320(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:

Minus the chicken ( I only do this if I have fried chicken), I can’t eat noodles if it isn’t stir-fried.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
How do you make your stir fried indomie, do you boil the indomie separately and mix it with the stir fried sauce?
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Basiljoe: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
shiki:
Bro pls what’s the name of the restaurant let me have a test one of these days
Chow noodle bar at Agungi lekki.
https://chownoodlebar.com/shop/

Master Lee Chinese, Conoil Ajiwe, Ajah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Basiljoe: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
isaiah4life:
Boss Basiljoe. What you prepared looks yummy. Please can you help me with 2k for foodstuff this weekend? I'm very broke. Help a stranger pls.
Drop account number/phone number.
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by pocohantas(f): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
olalekan9320:
How do you make your stir fried indomie, do you boil the indomie separately and mix it with the stir fried sauce?

Yes, PARBOIL the indomie.

Fry your vegetables, add the noodles. Stir and serve. If you want it runny, reserve some of the water from the parboiled noodles.
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Basiljoe: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
chinchum:
Buy a new pot though. With less than 10000 naira you can get one that will last at least 1 year.
I have good pots. That pot is one of the only few pots in my kitchen that looks like a Wok, for better balancing ingredients when stir-frying.

"Wok is a deep round-bottomed cooking pot from China."
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Basiljoe: 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
sync:
Oh dear!
This poster needs a wife
Lol! You sound like My mum. She has been hammering it into my ears off recent but I'm a redpiller grin
Can't do that now I'm in my 20's. It's like leaving an all night star-studded wild party at ibiza by 6pm.

3 Likes

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Badgers14: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2022
mariahAngel:
Op, all those ingredients for just noodles? cheesy

I tire oo.. he cook have kukuma cooked Jellof rice or pasta(spaghetti).

But to each its own sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by chinchum(m): 12:11am On Sep 17, 2022
Basiljoe:

I have good pots. That pot is one of the only few pots in my kitchen that looks like a Wok, for better balancing ingredients when stir-frying.

"Wok is a deep round-bottomed cooking pot from China."
Sounds good.
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by litaninja(m): 12:20am On Sep 17, 2022
This is not "stir fry"

Basiljoe:
My cousins were more than pleased to assist.

Tastes much better than it looks. grin

cc @chopchopfine

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by sisisioge: 12:56am On Sep 17, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle fa grin grin grin

The indomie is blessed with properties.

2 Likes

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Funflipper: 1:09am On Sep 17, 2022
Basiljoe:

Yes, totally, I figured out that the secret to the luxurious "umami" chinese flavor lies in how you flavor your food with Soy/Oyster Sauce, especially the oyster sauce.

But you missed the fried garlic, chicken bullion powder and MSG for the perfect restaurant style chinese cuisine.

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by olalekan9320(m): 1:40am On Sep 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Yes, PARBOIL the indomie.

Fry your vegetables, add the noodles. Stir and serve. If you want it runny, reserve some of the water from the parboiled noodles.
okay, thanks, I'll surely try it
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by obawinner(m): 1:42am On Sep 17, 2022
Thanks for sharing, i will chek the oyster sauce out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! / Can You Do Without This....... / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.