Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. (55397 Views)

How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) / See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Kobojunkie: 1:48am On Sep 17, 2022
simplepee:
10k on top indomie. Wehele
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by CheapHomes1: 1:49am On Sep 17, 2022
Uncle96:

How stupid can humans be.. how is that a fake life,? he saw something he likes, he tried it out and posted it online. You're honestly very stupid. Nigerians got too much hate in their heart, always judgemental.

Why are you hurt and emotional?

By the way, what's your nationality?
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:03am On Sep 17, 2022
mariahAngel:
Op, all those ingredients for just noodles? cheesy

After him go join dey say country hard....

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by colonelwealth(m): 2:46am On Sep 17, 2022
Basiljoe:
I like Chinese food. I always love the flavor. So I decided to see what 10k can get me if i cook instead of ordering from my regular place, which cost like 8-10k for just 2 Regular boxes of Rice/Noodles.

Ingredients:
Soysauce
Oyster sauce
Eggs
Lettuce
Carrot
Tomato
Pepper
Green spring/ onions
Peas
Ginger

Pork chops
Chicken breast
Indomie fried Oriental and Relish Noodles.

Chop up the ingredients.
Boil/Fry the eggs and set aside.
Boil/fry meat or protein choice.
Steam your noodles and then sieve and set aside.
Add oil to the pan and stir fry the chopped ingredients and then add the eggs and then slowly add the Soy sauce and Oyster sauce, might give it a brownish look.

Stir fry together with the noodles.
Wait to simmer for 5 minutes
Add meat or protein choice.

Serve. Enjoy.

Best served with a chilled bottle of Viju Milk chocolate/Red Wine/ Orange or Apple Juice.
N

Food for the angels.

Sumptuous meal...kudos.
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by descarado: 3:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Basiljoe:

Yes, totally, I figured out that the secret to the luxurious "umami" chinese flavor lies in how you flavor your food with Soy/Oyster Sauce, especially the oyster sauce.

There is no stir fry without garlic. Ginger isn't needed or used. All the ingredients are stir fried separately then combined in the end. Stir fry takes loads of time. After frying one, you wipe off the pan and add fresh oil.
You don't need the tomatoes or bullion cube. In place of tomatoe, if you are looking for extra umami, add sriracha. Only pork or chicken fillet sliced very slim is needed and should be fried separately also. Minimal seasoning. If you eat stir fry for the first time, you wil not like it cos its completely opposite of what we are used to. Subsequent eating will help your taste bud align.

What you made isn't stir fry. No need telling us how much you used. It's inconsequential and immature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by descarado: 3:51am On Sep 17, 2022
Funflipper:

But you missed the fried garlic, chicken bullion powder and MSG for the perfect restaurant style chinese cuisine.
He might not need msg and bullion powder. Infact he dont need them.
Who makes stir fry without garlic like 4 cloves of garlic is needed for that stir-fry. Combining the right amount of sauces is the secret. Maybe, in naija restaurants, because we are used to msg, they put that for us.
You don't stir fry with oils like groundnut oil.
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Chopchopfine: 3:56am On Sep 17, 2022
Wow! You tried man. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Don't mind the people criticizing you, if it's that easy,they should make their own. grin grin grin
Basiljoe:
My cousins were more than pleased to assist.

Tastes much better than it looks. grin

cc @chopchopfine
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Munzy14(m): 3:58am On Sep 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

I wish I could have a taste.

I'm yet to explore those Chinese sauces in my cooking.
Foodie

2 Likes

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Munzy14(m): 4:00am On Sep 17, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Una really dey dare Buhari for this economy. grin
10k on noodles?! shocked
APC will be like, We are doing well...35million Nigerians now make noodles with 10k grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Funkybabee(f): 4:34am On Sep 17, 2022
You mean you are eating this alone without me

Chaiii 10k indomie

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by digitalgeorgy(m): 5:07am On Sep 17, 2022
Basiljoe:
I like Chinese food. I always love the flavor. So I decided to see what 10k can get me if i cook instead of ordering from my regular place, which cost like 8-10k for just 2 Regular boxes of Rice/Noodles.

Ingredients:
Soysauce
Oyster sauce
Eggs
Lettuce
Carrot
Tomato
Pepper
Green spring/ onions
Peas
Ginger

Pork chops
Chicken breast
Indomie fried Oriental and Relish Noodles.

Chop up the ingredients.
Boil/Fry the eggs and set aside.
Boil/fry meat or protein choice.
Steam your noodles and then sieve and set aside.
Add oil to the pan and stir fry the chopped ingredients and then add the eggs and then slowly add the Soy sauce and Oyster sauce, might give it a brownish look.

Stir fry together with the noodles.
Wait to simmer for 5 minutes
Add meat or protein choice.

Serve. Enjoy.

Best served with a chilled bottle of Viju Milk chocolate/Red Wine/ Orange or Apple Juice.

I don't know what you are doing but pls don't let my girlfriend see this...
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by MarxisGLABACK: 5:08am On Sep 17, 2022
U DECIDED 2 MAKE 10K NOODLES INSTEAD OF THE REGULAR ORDERS OF CHINESE FOOD OF 8-10K ,

IN THIS PRESENT ECONOMY, THAT'S U NO GET WIFE AND KIDS, LANDLORD, AND PAY SCHOOL FEES PLUS EVERY EVERY , THAT'S U NO GET WETIN U DEY THINK AT ALL 4NOW .......

MAY GOD ANSWER MY PRAYERS O O

2 Likes

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by SocialJustice: 6:07am On Sep 17, 2022
Basiljoe:

Omo i didn't know what I was working with plus it's my first time. There's this restaurant at agungi Lekki, that makes the best noodles ever, I mentally pictured i was up against that. Lol.
P.S, mine is way cheaper. grin
Omo, na yankpa yankpa you cook, I can tell by looking that thing won't taste like what you had in mind. grin

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by OkodiDenzel: 6:24am On Sep 17, 2022
Only indomie?... sorry this is money to the wind....

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by ufotunang: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2022
10k for all of this.in this plate of food....waste of money

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Mbo07: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2022

Indomie 4000
Eggs 2000
Ice fish 2000
veggies 1000
Kings oil 750
Etc 250.

One month indomie flex on a low key.

Boss no vex abeg enjoy yourself. An who dey alive dey taste better food. Carry on

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by BeanmanX(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2022
pocohantas:
How did that much water come into a stir fried noodles?

Anyway, you are right about the flavour. When I was younger I wondered what made those nice restaurants pasta taste differently.

Took me a while to discover it is the seasoning- soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and chili sauce. Then you stir-fry.

Too much ingredients though. The vegetables shouldn’t be overwhelming. Don’t take the shine away from the noodles.
who asked u all these?...... resist the urge to shalaye.. sad angry

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Christian36: 7:03am On Sep 17, 2022
Instead of you to tell us that you wanted to eat a well garnish meat. The food is meat territory.
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Ckonnet: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2022
This one no be noodle again, make kwon chin catch.

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by mariahAngel(f): 7:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Munzy14:

Foodie
cheesy
Believe it or not, what I like most about food is cooking than eating it. Especially trying new recipes.

Munzy14:

APC will be like, We are doing well...35million Nigerians now make noodles with 10k grin
Hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by mariahAngel(f): 7:12am On Sep 17, 2022
digitalgeorgy:

I don't know what you are doing but pls don't let my girlfriend see this...

Would she want to try it? As in, try cooking it? cheesy
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by mariahAngel(f): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2022
weslay:

That how you know a guy who doesn't cook always. Most times when such guys prepare meals, they focus on the present meal only.
A woman will consider this as waste because she will be very much concerned with utilizing the items to prepare this and many other meals.

Another side to it is that, for those who cook often, it hardly occurs to them to try something different from their usual way of cooking, at least, once in every while.
Like, trying to replicate what they enjoyed in a restaurant for example. (Even if it ends up not tasting the same.)

I like how those who don't cook often, feel proud of their cooking when they do. (Even if they end up cooking cartoon stew. lipsrsealed )

3 Likes

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by mariahAngel(f): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Siggysaga:

You and food section eh. grin na ebe a ka ana afugi

As in ehn! grin
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by pocohantas(f): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2022
]
descarado:

He might not need msg and bullion powder. Infact he dont need them.
Who makes stir fry without garlic like 4 cloves of garlic is needed for that stir-fry. Combining the right amount of sauces is the secret. Maybe, in naija restaurants, because we are used to msg, they put that for us.
You don't stir fry with oils like groundnut oil.

True. He doesn’t need them for anything. I start by sautéing crushed garlic. You are also right about the taste. It does take some getting used to. Even the smell. I use extra virgin olive oil, but sometimes I use groundnut oil. lipsrsealed

I didn’t even know I was doing it by the books. I just noticed it tastes and smells “better” that way.

2 Likes

Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by doggedfighter(f): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2022
pocohantas:

I no like that Singaporean noodles. I love the green Indomie (onion chicken flavour). There is this foreign Indomie that they claim is a banger. I go buy am when I get money.

What's the name?
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by pocohantas(f): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

What's the name?

Of the (Indomie) noodles ? It is Indomie o, but comes in something like a cup. I have seen this one in packet kwa, but the one I have in mind is in a cup. https://www.instagram.com/p/ChwX3XUjmZj/?igshid=YzA2ZDJiZGQ=
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by isaiah4life(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Basiljoe:

Drop account number/phone number.

How sure.
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Mhykel217(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2022
clericuzzio:

That's to tell you many live fake lives on Nairaland

Poverty de smell
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Cutehector(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Even the indome come be petepete indomie, be like mud. Mchew.
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by doggedfighter(f): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2022
pocohantas:

Of the (Indomie) noodles ? It is Indomie o, but comes in something like a cup. I have seen this one in packet kwa, but the one I have in mind is in a cup. https://www.instagram.com/p/ChwX3XUjmZj/?igshid=YzA2ZDJiZGQ=

Okay thanks
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2022
Too many traffics

I fit purge
Re: Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. by Bnaira7(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Looks yummy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Do Without This....... / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta / Delicious Or Detestable? See How Frogs Are Prepared In Benue (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.