Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) (12758 Views)

Davido Uses Is Son For Sacrifice - Anita Brown / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) by SisterFire(f): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

What if he still wants to go ahead despite the consequences? cool
...Then I shall give him my address and my skin whip is ready for him...no need to fear him escaping with my money because his soul will be mine .
And if his people tries to stone me for been a witch I shall ki.ll them all because we aren't in 1362AD but 2022AD..I will feed on them raw because dog"s meat tastes alike like human's..
Let him meet bustykasa or oochi123 for the last time
Re: This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) by paradiseVirgin: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
SisterFire:
...Then I shall give him my address and my skin whip is ready for him...no need to fear him escaping with my money because his soul will be mine .
And if his people tries to stone me for been a witch I shall ki.ll them all because we aren't in 1362AD but 2022AD..I will feed on them raw because dog"s meat tastes alike like human's..
Give me your address let me give it to him.

He is on a 1 week ban, so he told me when we last spoke.

1 Like

Re: This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) by SisterFire(f): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

Give me your address let me give it to him.

He is on a 1 week ban, so he told me when we last spoke.
...When he comes back Virgin cheesy
Re: This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) by Threesha(f): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Kutunban:

Get and get education before posting things online. That's a false information.
Read and re-read the topic before commenting.
Re: This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) by oochi123(f): 1:16am On Sep 17, 2022
SisterFire:
Mama de mam long time .

2 Likes

Re: This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) by Threesha(f): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2022
undecided
Kutunban:

Get and get education before posting things online. That's a false information.
Re: This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) by Johnnyboy6757(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Threesha:
This is the British carrying a white ram (intended for sacrifice) for the crowning and declaration of Prince Charles as King of England.

This is their ancient tradition and culture (Ọdịnaanị na Omenaanị as we call it).

If this was an African king or Ìgbò chief, our brainwashed Christian brethren will call it idol worship, worshipping Alusi, and paganism.

These are the same people that brought you the "church" and told you that your ways were evil. They deceived you to abandon your ancient ways, only for them to hold unto their own.

See them celebrate their own with pride.

Africa wake up.
, who told you this ram is for sacrifice? Haven't you heard of animals in the British army? Una mumu no too much?? Chaiiii

2 Likes

Re: This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) by Threesha(f): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
undecided
Johnnyboy6757:
, who told you this ram is for sacrifice? Haven't you heard of animals in the British army? Una mumu no too much?? Chaiiii
Re: This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) by Hamachi(f): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
grin
Johnnyboy6757:
Re: This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) by JJuanMiguel: 6:48am On Sep 18, 2022
Threesha:
A big one at that
And who told you the goat is for sacrifice?
It's just a Mascot, that's sheinkin iv, the official goat of the royal Welsh.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) by JJuanMiguel: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Threesha:
Read and re-read the topic before commenting.
That goat is more like a pet and he/she is leading the procession. You are partly right that they have stuck with their tradition. However, it wasn't intended for sacrifice like you claimed.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) by QuinModah(f): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2022
cheesy
JJuanMiguel:

That goat is more like a pet and he/she is leading the procession. You are partly right that they have stuck with their tradition. However, it wasn't intended for sacrifice like you claimed.
Re: This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) by QuinModah(f): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2022
wink
Stealthninja:

Who told you the goat was being sacrificed? Stop spreading fake news
Re: This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) by Threesha(f): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2022
wink
JJuanMiguel:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life Inside Inmessage / Couple Married For 10 Years, Never Had Sex Once (photos) / The First 3 Words You See In This Picture Are Your Reality [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.