Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

This Happened At My Children's School Today - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Happened At My Children's School Today (33961 Views)

How Is FG Policy Affecting Your Children's School Choice? / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible / Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Happened At My Children's School Today by matrix199(m): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2022
leofab:
look at this senile nitwit calling people dimwit.. did you read where the H/Mstress stress that they have spoken to the parents multiple times without success?

I usually don't respond to scally tags, especially from young hags like you. But I would spare you a minute.

I didn't call everyone a dunce. I only called you a dunce, and the rest of the dimwits on this forum who align with the unprofessional act of the H.Mistress.

In a sane cline, the H.M would put a call through to the parents to come pick their kid home for their refusal to dress their kid properly. How does faulting the parents to the kid address the issue? The kid is not responsible for his parents, so faulting the parents to him is a misconduct on the part of the H.M. Why was she remorseful after being confronted? Because she realised she was wrong.

If you still don't get it, you'll still remain that dunce.
Re: This Happened At My Children's School Today by alphaNomega: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
I think the school should ban white socks until government fixes the roads
Re: This Happened At My Children's School Today by luuvv: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You don't talk about people disrespectfully in front of their kids. And as a matter of principle, I don't talk down on my kid's teachers in front of him either. Some educators are simply dumb. That is inexcusable.
And some parents are more dumb.
Re: This Happened At My Children's School Today by leofab(f): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
matrix199:

I usually don't respond to scally tags, especially from young hags like you. But I would spare you a minute.

I didn't call everyone a dunce. I only called you a dunce, and the rest of the dimwits on this forum who align with the unprofessional act of the H.Mistress.

In a sane cline, the H.M would put a call through to the parents to come pick their kid home for their refusal to dress their kid properly. How does faulting the parents to the kid address the issue? The kid is not responsible for his parents, so faulting the parents to him is a misconduct on the part of the H.M. Why was she remorseful after being confronted? Because she realised she was wrong.

If you still don't get it, you'll still remain that dunce.

you are overly foolish.. the H/mistress is expressing her disappointment verbally.. retards like you don’t know the ripple effects of going against constituted authorities.. I don’t blame you; you can now bask in the euphoria of this few minutes attention.. bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Esut Suspends 10 Students And Expels 4 For Examination Impersonation. / Over 20 UNN Students Dead In Car Accident While Travelling / FUTA Student, Chinwe Ugoh-Vivian Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.