Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! (3614 Views)

Some Girls Sha / Some Girls Sha Photo / Some Nigerian Girls Sha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2022
Werey girl they tell me sey she will try to set importance and I come first grin I don’t even care about her to say the least just wanna fvck and move on. Actually she was supposed to visit me yesterday but couldn’t make it hence the text… I don’t care just come let me have a taste of the coochie and move on grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Onucs(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2022
Bahd guy grin

As you dey chop clean mouth, remember say, one day you go get daughters too

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Corridon: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Them mumu no be small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Mbo07: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Onucs:
Bahd guy grin

Nooo leave am...

6 Likes

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Onucs:
Bahd guy grin

Me no go born girl o by gods Grace grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by fman(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2022
Too carnal without a religious purpose
Yet religious!!

4 Likes

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Girls na scam them and their mumu emotional love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Stallionhorse: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Omo! Your Sunday don set be that. But please don't miss church God is the most important and shouldn't be taken for granted. Kpomo dey hook for throat oo.
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo! Your Sunday don set be that. But please don't miss church God is the most important and shouldn't be taken for granted. Kpomo dey hook for throat oo.

Normally boss grin
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Amb1045(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2022
Me looking at the guy and be laughing. grin grin grin angry grin grin na the guy be the mumu here. The girl just want to cool of conji, no big deal in it after she suggested you use condom. As eee dee hungry you na so eee dee double hungry females. She no love you for any single thing na conji she wan use you cure. Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Baronthecelebri: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2022
Nigeria and sex na 5(6

1 Like

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Amb1045(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2022
This one na smart banny, women masturbate more than men. So girl never beg you for sex before, lol she suggested as mugu way you be to use protection. Nothing to hype here bro. If you sabi your game na different women go dee beg you for sex everyday. I have been in position where I dee lash different girls steady until I asked myself question whether I wan use my hand kill myself. Nothing dee for Toto

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Amb1045:
This one na smart banny, women masturbate more than men. So girl never beg you for sex before, lol she suggested as mugu way you be to use protection. Nothing to hype here bro. If you sabi your game na different women go dee beg you for sex everyday. I have been in position where I dee lash different girls steady until I asked myself question whether I wan use my hand kill myself. Nothing dee for Toto

You be ewu, be like your papa wey born you lack sense na dog him be see our chat goatty me and she who wan use who? think sey I dey like your foolish papa

1 Share

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2022
Amb1045:
Me looking at the guy and be laughing. grin grin grin angry grin grin na the guy be the mumu here. The girl just want to cool of conji, no big deal in it after she suggested you use condom. As eee dee hungry you na so eee dee double hungry females. She no love you for any single thing na conji she wan use you cure. Lol

Goat like you dey fool yourself like your biological father
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Amb1045(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

You be ewu, be like your papa wey born you lack sense na dog him be see our chat goatty me and she who wan use who? think sey I dey like your foolish papa
any dee way you Jones, she go treat your fxxkup like the pic below. She will straf you and still straf other people. No big deal in it. You're just a kid looking for attention. Lol it's just your turn stop bringing nonsense to social media and calling females name. Conji dee worry both male and female.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2022
Amb1045:
any dee way you Jones, she go treat your fxxkup like the pic below. She will straf you and still straf other people. No big deal in it. You're just a kid looking for attention. Lol it's just your turn stop bringing nonsense to social media and calling females name. Conji dee worry both male and female.

See this pig, did I tell you I want to personalize the pussy, you sabi read attol? nonsense entity I just dey fvck the bitch for the main time when I'm tired I discard the same wey I will do your sister and mother if I get hold of there whorish selves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Samakus(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2022
It's a stage. You're going to outgrow it soon and you will look back and tell yourself 'I mumu o'

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Samakus:
It's a stage. You're going to outgrow it soon and you will look back and tell yourself 'I mumu o'
I just won fvck this virgin girl pussy e don too dey on hold bros no be so I day normally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Amb1045(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

See this pig, did I tell you I want to personalize the pussy, you sabi read attol? nonsense entity I just dey fvck the bitch for the main time when I'm tired I discard the same wey I will do your sister and mother if I get hold of there whorish selves
this is just normal daily activity eee no need the awareness you're trying to create. Banging different girl no need hype or you coming to social media to claim champion, its childish and a stupid act from you. Grow up kiddo. Go and double your hustle make God put butter for your bread. Stop calling women names, stop hyping women private part nothing dee there. Women Toto na just flesh mixed with sticky solution. Sorry you're still young, you no go understand

11 Likes

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Amb1045(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2022
Samakus:
God bless you bro. We are trying to elevate the boy from boy to a man. Just time you will understand. Learn to be diverse in your reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Amb1045:
this is just normal daily activity eee no need the awareness you're trying to create. Banging different girl no need hype or you coming to social media to claim champion, its childish and a stupid act from you. Grow up kiddo. Go and double your hustle make God put butter for your bread. Stop calling women names, stop hyping women private part nothing dee there. Women Toto na just flesh mixed with sticky solution. Sorry you're still young, you no go understand

I do what I want to do is my space I no come bother you... sometimes just learn how to read and pass biko
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Amb1045(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

I do what I want to do is my space I no come bother you... sometimes just learn how to read and pass biko
this is public platform. Everybody is mad, you must control yours for others to learn. We have people that find happiness in killing innocent people this how it start. Learn to control your madness. It's not everything you bring to public space.

1 Like

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2022
Today is Thursday
Lemme not talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by dontrulee: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2022
You want to do raw and risk having STD and STI. One day you might not be so lucky. Better to be safe than sorry. grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Amb1045(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is not redpill rather na women bashing. Grow up bro

1 Like

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by when2(f): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:
Werey girl they tell me sey she will try to set importance and I come first grin I don’t even care about her to say the least just wanna fvck and move on. Actually she was supposed to visit me yesterday but couldn’t make it hence the text… I don’t care just come let me have a taste of the coochie and move on grin

Foolish children, everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Karoakr22: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Amb1045:
This is not redpill rather na women bashing. Grow up bro

Girls deserve it bro them never show you pepper belike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Ikennaford: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Samakus:
Don't mind the lil kid,he thinks if bang or play with girls you re a big boi,,, not knowing is nothing, pussy weh I go now if e no get me 10k dolls ,I no deh bang,

1 Like

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sucre6: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Op see you see Free HIV, you think u have gotten one free coochies, Nah think again.

U in for the whole show, u ain't missing no episode.

Fvck and die, don't say I didn't tell u grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ikennaford:

Don't mind the lil kid,he thinks if bang or play with girls you re a big boi,,, not knowing is nothing, pussy weh I go now if e no get me 10k dolls ,I no deh bang,

Sharrap ewu
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

for your mind you think say you get sense, but your mumu don ripe. Abeg bros mention me when dem hang another man pregnancy for your head.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
for your mind you think say you get sense, but your mumu don ripe. Abeg bros mention me when dem hang another man pregnancy for your head.

For dream na grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? / Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.