Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away (43338 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by fman(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
jmichael259:

tonda fa yayu
Get lost bro!!
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by kwasoly(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIDO5YfX0Yo

12-Year-Old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away

A video of a 12-year-old boy destroying items in his mother's house is currently making rounds online.

The boy destroyed appliances and household items in the house, including a kitchen table, window, toilet seats in the house after his mum reportedly seized his phone.

His mother couldn't help but cry as she went through the destroyed items in the house.

Watch the video above.

Is very unfortunate that parents of this days just plan for sex alone without planning for the children.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by anayolity: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Zonefree:

So, what do you advocate? Make him a cup of coffee or buy him more phones to pacify him

If that guy put hand when I dey flog the pikin I go wipe two of them join... nonsense
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by AishaDant(f): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
Stallionhorse:
He should have gotten all his friends to gang rape her too. What kinda mother seizes her sons phone. She should be remanded in a zoo with apes.

You need mental help asap.

Disgusting thing!
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by AishaDant(f): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Beremx:
I know this happened in a society where children behave anyhow and get away with it.
Madam send the useless boy back to Nigeria for factory setting. We will help you format his brain and install new one.

What nonsense!!

She said he has a mental problem and she has been dealing with it for fifteen years.

You do not just beat the child in this case. He needs serious help.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by anayolity: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Timekeeper452:
This is a false story, Nigeria bloggers and fake news. This turned out to be a 15year old with mental issues, he was off his meds and went on a rampage destroying his moms house. Boy needs help, stop spreading lies as news.
The mother will lie to cover up the nonsense to avoid putting her in a bad parenting light...let's call bad bad
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Timekeeper452: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
anayolity:

The mother will lie to cover up the nonsense to avoid putting her in a bad parenting light...let's call bad bad
first of, the boy is 15 and not 12.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Beremx(f): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
AishaDant:

She said he has a mental problem and she has been dealing with it for fifteen years.

then she should send the child to a mental home before he kills her. It’s unfortunate she’s been dealing with it for that long. He can harm anyone so he needs to be checked
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by olusola200: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ajantala omo
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by godofuck231: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
A phone is a personal device and a digital property, if the mother bought him a phone and decides to take it back its like deprivation of his identity and communication, this is the problem with the women , she did it with aggression , this is the problem with her son "WHERE IS HIS FATHER ,WHERE WAS HIS FATHER"
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Ddokie: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Treadway:
correct! even one with real choko mental illness here, sabi say cane or koboko dey and e dey pain wella. The so-called mental illness wey dem dey try use as excuse, fit just be our own regular mood swings o. But they will blow it out of proportion there, give it a fancy name and drugs to go with it, drugs that more often than not even complicates things. Pikin don spoil rotten, dem dey say mental illness

dem say the boy dey ment?
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Greenfaces: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
And they must have celebrated the birth of a male child when he was born. That's why its good to pray for good child male or female. Now these ones don born boy from evil forest. If he can do this at 12 what will he do at 25
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by ufotunang: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
She is even crying...a boy you supposed to punish and flog...this is a result of pampering children too much
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by WantsandMore: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Y’all gotta understand for a woman it ain't easy tryin' to raise a man… 2pac
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by rickleye: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
yongg:

You see, there is still a difference. Who is likely to tame danger no matter how tired?.

I am telling thing will still not degenerate to that level except the male presence is handicapped by something of somekind due to health, physical or psychological disability.

To be honest true I have never heard of a child destroying a house on anger because of a phone. Such behaviour did not just implode that day. Such a child is one that would cause trautrum in the store and cry till they get want they want. There can only be one alpha male. And a man would have slapped the dude around the house a long time before it aggravated to this stage.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Treadway: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
AishaDant:

small small ehn. Dealing with what for 15 years, the 15 year-old boy was born mad?? Cos that is what you are indirectly saying. The fact is the so called mental problem is just an excuse. I'm very sure it isn't schizophrenia (actual madness), but rather some flimsy emotional mess the white man tags mental illness. Mood swing sef na mental illness, they now call them bipolar disorders. Even a raving mad kid here, won't do that shit. Moreso, with the recent gofundme angle, I'm very tempted to believe the whole thing was staged.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Treadway: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ddokie:

dem say the boy dey ment?
na wetin dem dey claim be that.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by DavSagacity(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Just handle to mama Taoooooma.....for brain resetting slaps
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Counterfeit: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Her fault...product of failed parenting. Like the saying goes- You can't eat your cake and have it
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
If my kid try this shit I'll fucķ him up
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Babadem007: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
They said he took colorado
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Ddokie: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Treadway:
na wetin dem dey claim be that.

For my place, we believe early stage madness can be cured with aggressive flogging, the kind of flogging wen dem give mkpulimiri devotees.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by FarmTech(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
No be you raise am? Suffer ram.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Clinghton: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
When you bought the phone for him at such age...
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by NaBanga: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
There are very good military schools for young boys in the US. The mother needs to send him to one immediately before he kills her. shocked

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Christistruth00: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
He is not getting a phone for the next 5 years

He is too imature to handle it
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by africandollar: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Midas01:
Oga lower your volume.

You people excuse male rascality too much. If a girl did that would you have the same sentiments?

Listen let me tell you, my neighbor had four boys, four boys and a girl and them no born any of her boys to misbehave or disrespect her. Meanwhile her husband died very very early when she just had her last.

Meanwhile another of mine has a son that's about 11 very stubborn. Both parents are there with him in a godly household and he's so stubborn it's starting to look like he might fight his mom anytime soon.

Now let me ask you, are you saying if a male child loses their father then they can no longer behave like a rational human being under their mother? Don't mothers also raise female kids ? Howcome girls never behave like this?

The statistics are there, children that grew up with both parents generally do better in life than kids from single homes.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lack of home training
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by themanderon: 2:15am On Sep 16, 2022
When parents decided to start sparing the rod and decided it's better to molly a child and condone all their bad behaviours without any form of disciplinary action this is the result. It's sad to note that most children being bred by failed parents of today are not any better than this deviant child.
Parents decide to substitute actual parenting with supplying every material thing needed by the child forgetting the moral and spiritual needs of the child. A good example is that Chrisland school girl. Little wonder Apostle Paul warned of this generation in 2nd Timothy.
The wisest man that ever lived warned you of the effect of sparing the rod. He also told you that a child not well trained will bring disgrace to its parents but this generation felt it knows better. One day you may read that the boy took his mother's head with a knife. Abominable child.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:39am On Sep 16, 2022
It happens in countries where it is a crime when parents flog their children. She should come back to Nigeria with the boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This / The Perks Of Being A Pregnant Bride In Today's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.