Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away (42871 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by jolak5(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
This definitely didn’t happen in Africa.

The oyinbos think they are civilized by pampering their children and abolishing some kinds of punishments. Now, the kids gun people down on the street, swear back at their parents, and destroy properties.

Funny shit!!

ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIDO5YfX0Yo

12-Year-Old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away

A video of a 12-year-old boy destroying items in his mother's house is currently making rounds online.

The boy destroyed appliances and household items in the house, including a kitchen table, window, toilet seats in the house after his mum reportedly seized his phone.

His mother couldn't help but cry as she went through the destroyed items in the house.

Watch the video above.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
chukkystar:
You are there crying instead of to discipline that Child. He is too wild
he is 15, 6ft and weighs 270 pounds. According to the mother. Hahahahaa. He will beat his mum up
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Frankcallys(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
When we said... Train your kids in a proper way they should grow, to be God fearing and also that parents should not spare the rod and spoil the child, some of you tagged it child abuse. Ngwanu! Osetigo

I believe that a child wey dey chop better beaten from im mama and papa no go fit try this nonsense. Cos where I come from, my papa will divide you into 2 equal parts
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Corridon: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
CondemnBattery:
I will sell him to Queen Elizabeth for an umbrella. Nonsense
Lol
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by BeanmanX(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

A lot of criminals, fraudsters, and corrupt government officials came from complete homes!!! Some from very religious homes!

...Just saying!
I totally disagree...
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Roman7(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Stallionhorse:
He should have gotten all his friends to gang rape her too. What kinda mother seizes her sons phone. She should be remanded in a zoo with apes.

A condom would have made us not to see this comment.

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Llight101(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
When I was about 4, my dad took my older siblings for an outing and I was left with Mum at home.
I got angry, took his shoes and my siblings' shoes, with a razor blade I tore all.
to cut the long story short, I can still feel the beating now. Since then, the Devil left me kpatakpata!

3 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Ahmeddare(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Who bought the phone for him in the first place? If the answer is his mother then she is the problem. She should bear it
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Mofatg: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Oyinbo pinkin tooo spoiled
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Lovexme(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
The mom came out to say he's 15 and not 12. Also, he's got a mental problem and is over 6 feet tall.

Verify news before pushing it to the front page.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by omoadeleye(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
fman:

That is molestation and jungle justice...
Don't advocate such!!

Visit a rehab
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by everythinggirly(f): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
He needs serious flogging.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by fman(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
omoadeleye:

Visit a rehab
Na there u dey?
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Elidrisy20: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
She no go beat devil comot from him body
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by RosyIsBlessed: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is what happens when you over pamper children.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Zonefree:

So, what do you advocate? Make him a cup of coffee or buy him more phones to pacify him

Your logic is profound sad
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by eazyduzit: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Our African way is the best way of raising a kid,some Id!@t (oyibo wannabe) will come here to post rubbish.
Awon Oloriburuku
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by FreeSpirited: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

But I nor believe this story

Just destroyed those things because of a phone

No part of the video indicates or show say na her 12 years old do am because of seized phone
U no geh sense
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Helpout12345: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Where are the team "woke", "oyinbo system is always better", "disciplining a child is child abuse", etc.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Angrymode: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is a good example of the result of sparing the rod.

The only solution to reformat that child is to first calculate the damage he did then arrange a good tablebench, get 4 strong guys to stretch him on it without him even being able to bend his waist and flog him 1 good stroke on his bum/back per 1k damage he caused.

At the end of it all, place his phone gently on the ground in front of him and smash it to pieces with a hammer. Conclude by telling him that will be his head if he ever tried such rubbish.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by jaxxy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Millimann:
And the mother was just crying after the destruction.

These oyibo people sef.

She's black American I think. Thos is what happens when u spoil and yet pamper a kid. No correction and direction early on then he adopts/forms a character that takes u unaware and causes u problems because u didn't teach him how to act and behave.

since he's 12 there still hope for a solution bt they must be tough.

The destruction is enormous. That kid should be sent to juvenile home for some months.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by chukkystar(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
ednut1:
he is 15, 6ft and weighs 270 pounds. According to the mother. Hahahahaa. He will beat his mum up
means the time she could have done it, she didn't
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by babtoundey(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
That's why it's good to check a child excesses from time to time. Some children are innately destructive. It takes little anger for them to start destroying and disorganizing everything that comes their way.

When this one grows a little older, he will bulldoze his parents' house over a bowl of rice.

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Eaglesence: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

But I nor believe this story

Just destroyed those things because of a phone

No part of the video indicates or show say na her 12 years old do am because of seized phone

Then you dont know those European kids. They can frustrate a dead body out of its grave. The grievous thing about it now is that she isn't allowed to touch him.

Sad.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Kobicove(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
fman:

That is molestation and jungle justice...
Don't advocate such!!

Dat one concern you!

This boy is a monster waiting to be unleashed on the larger society, he needs to be tackled now!
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by yongg: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Cypress042:

She's probably a single mother.

Yeah, if there was a male presence (or at least masculine energy from anyone exuding it male or female) everyone would come correct.

Jordan Peterson talks about this and how society will melt this way when the west keeps on treating men like they do.

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by kingPhidel(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
One condom would have taken care of this.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Karlosorji(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
That's not a son but a devil in your house
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by yongg: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
rickleye:

I guess you didnt see the video of a child playing video in the morning when the parents were about to pray. The father, mother begged him for like 5mins to turn off the video game. the dude turned a deaf ear.

You see, there is still a difference. Who is likely to tame danger no matter how tired?.

I am telling thing will still not degenerate to that level except the male presence is handicapped by something of somekind due to health, physical or psychological disability.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by EBEk101(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Stallionhorse:
He should have gotten all his friends to gang rape her too. What kinda mother seizes her sons phone. She should be remanded in a zoo with apes.

Chai
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by NEUDUDE: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
If this is true. Omoh go evaluate the boy psyche oh. Future assassin for cartel dem loading grin

A normal 12yr old wont do this, this one isnt normal at all. Na dem this type dey stab person 50 times come add 2 join...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / "No! Don't Touch Me There"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.