Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away (42849 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by ExAngel007(f): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIDO5YfX0Yo

12-Year-Old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away

A video of a 12-year-old boy destroying items in his mother's house is currently making rounds online.

The boy destroyed appliances and household items in the house, including a kitchen table, window, toilet seats in the house after his mum reportedly seized his phone.

His mother couldn't help but cry as she went through the destroyed items in the house.

Watch the video above.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by slawomir: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

But I nor believe this story

Just destroyed those things because of a phone

No part of the video indicates or show say na her 12 years old do am because of seized phone

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Corridon: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2022
Only mass flogging from the youths of the community can reset his brain.

214 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Bvlgari: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2022
Omorrr x100 shocked shocked the smally destroyed the house...he needs 100 strokes of the cane daily for the next 5years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wlxRFkKuAE

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by byteem: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2022
O god have mercy no comment .. .. no comment.. just no comment

8 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Millimann: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2022
And the mother was just crying after the destruction.

These oyibo people sef.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2022
Well, this is one of the result of sparing the rod and spoiling the child.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by fman(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Only mass flogging from the youths of the community can reset his brain.
That is molestation and jungle justice...
Don't advocate such!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Vibekiller(f): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2022
Na im mama na, if na my bro how i go beat am ehh! If e see phone next time e go run, idiot.

33 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Zonefree(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2022
fman:

Don't advocate such!!

So, what do you advocate? Make him a cup of coffee or buy him more phones to pacify him

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by fman(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2022
Well, this is one of the result of sparing the rod and spoiling the child.
Egg-xactly

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by fman(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2022
Vibekiller:
Na im mama na, if na my bro how i go beat am ehh! If e see phone next time e go run, idiot.
Don't be a vibe killer!!

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Corridon: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2022
fman:

Don't advocate such!!
Then what do you suggest should be done here? Buy him a packet of candy or take him on a trip to Disney land?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by fman(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Then what do you suggest should be done here? Buy him a packet of candy or take him on a trip to Disney land?
I swear!!

4 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by fman(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Zonefree:

So, what do you advocate? Make him a cup of coffee or buy him more phones to pacify him

Egg-xactly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Cypress042(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Millimann:
And the mother was just crying after the destruction.

These oyibo people sef.

She's probably a single mother.

20 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Mercury12(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2022
12 years old boy make u go wipe better black thick cord for neck and back u dey there dey cry.
BTW where is the boy father?
This woman better send the boy to his father so he can train the boy asap. Comot eye for child support money.

This is one of the downside of single mothers raising boys.
Either the boy grew up then turned less manly/mama pet/ dumbo and pathetic simp or turn thug and running street with exception to few good ones

Midas01:
Oga lower your volume.

You people excuse male rascality too much. If a girl did that would you have the same sentiments?

Listen let me tell you, my neighbor had four boys, four boys and a girl and them no born any of her boys to misbehave or disrespect her. Meanwhile her husband died very very early when she just had her last.

Meanwhile another of mine has a son that's about 11 very stubborn. Both parents are there with him in a godly household and he's so stubborn it's starting to look like he might fight his mom anytime soon.

Now let me ask you, are you saying if a male child loses their father then they can no longer behave like a rational human being under their mother? Don't mothers also raise female kids ? Howcome girls never behave like this?

I don't make excuses for rude behavior from a child either a male or female. My comment is reality checked facts
I also remembered making exceptions for "few good ones" ( or you didn't read that part of my comment? )
So lemme tell you these few good kids with good behavior and turn out well in life I forgot to mentioned are mostly children raise by widows. Those kids knows their father before he died.
There is different between a widow raising a child and a single divorced or separated mom raising a child whom the father influence in their life is absent. The truth is the truth and y'all should quit with the BS and lies.
You don't know how traumatic for a child to keep either of both parent from them
There are story of a child pointing a gun to his mom to show him where his father was and other related stories too. Quit the BS pls

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by wandeykul(f): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Stallionhorse:
He should have gotten all his friends to gang rape her too. What kinda mother seizes her sons phone. She should be remanded in a zoo with apes.
A 12 year old boy? Your brain needs emergency surgery to be fixed properly.

26 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Mercury12(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Stallionhorse:
He should have gotten all his friends to gang rape her too. What kinda mother seizes her sons phone. She should be remanded in a zoo with apes.
You meant the child should bring other children to rape his mother?
What kind of sick mentally is this?

24 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Mindlog: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Child service would take the boy away from the mother, na part of the reason she is crying as the boy is highly likely to be institutionalized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Vibekiller(f): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2022
fman:

Don't be a vibe killer!!

Why? undecided
Let me catch him na, I'll vibe him out!!!

2 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Baronthecelebri: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2022
That boy get luck say na America wey him dey, cos na better drilling for reach am. Nonsense woman

7 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Belafonte(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Nothing to see here...Symptoms of fatherlessness. Expect more of this kind of behaviour in the future

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Beremx(f): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2022
I know this happened in a society where children behave anyhow and get away with it.
Madam send the useless boy back to Nigeria for factory setting. We will help you format his brain and install new one.

What nonsense!!

20 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by fman(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2022
grin no
Vibekiller:

Why? undecided
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by fman(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Beremx:

Madam send the useless boy back to Nigeria for factory setting. We will help you format his brain and install new one.

What nonsense!!
Chinko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by fman(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2022
Vibekiller:

Why? undecided
Catch me instead..
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by jeromestarks: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2022
This is a perfect example of a child born out of multiple sex partners.
Shame on the mother.

5 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Nyamiri: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Smh
Re: 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away by Angelfrost(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Overindulgence... This is how y'all raise monsters in the name of 'Modern' parenting!

Ever since Ass Whooping went out the door, morality declined beyond belief!

She shouldn't cry yet... If he can do this at 12, just wait till he turns 18! He will burn the house down with you in it!

Some even make videos of little kids and toddlers swearing and doing despicable things while laughing like it's all normal!

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"No! Don't Touch Me There" / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.