Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? (3954 Views)

Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? / What Happens If Someone Don't Travel With Passport Before Expiration? / Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2022
don1988:
i want passport my number is 08068299835 David hilson is my name
will WhatsApp you.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Passport done and dusted.. client's from nairaland.
Who else wants International passport?
You get it in two weeks after your capturing. Holla at me.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Djdamian(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Evidenx:
Passport done and dusted.. client's from nairaland.
Who else wants International passport?
You get it in two weeks after your capturing. Holla at me.

Hi bro,

I have done capturing and awaiting the issuing of the passport.

Can I get it any sooner?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Djdamian:

Hi bro,

I have done capturing and awaiting the issuing of the passport.

Can I get it any sooner?
Yes it can be Fast Tracked for you to get it in 2weeks,but where did you do your capturing??
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Djdamian(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Evidenx:
Yes it can be Fast Tracked for you to get it in 2weeks,but where did you do your capturing??

Lagos state(ikeja to be precise )
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2022
Djdamian:

Lagos state(ikeja to be precise )
i stay in Edo state,that's where I have a connection.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Maextro(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Better go and do it in Asaba. I got mine less than 2weeks after capturing and I paid the official price of 25k only.

Please, can I pm you (any convenient platform for you is okay by me)? I am in Asaba and would like to get some clarification from you
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by fredrickz03: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Drop your contact, i need
Evidenx:
no prob.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
fredrickz03:
Drop your contact, i need
since I drop my number no message from you,seems you are not serious about it .
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by DeStacy: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good day,
Please i need your help with this. how can i reach you.
Princeadex04:
If you don't mind travelling to Ibadan, I got mine under 3 days in Ibadan early August ( last month)
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by NozinoGroup: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Maextro:

Please, can I pm you (any convenient platform for you is okay by me)? I am in Asaba and would like to get some clarification from you

Hello, sorry but I don’t have access to my old email linked to this account and I rarely use this account except when my main is serving a ban.

Have you sorted out your issue?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by osaggy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2023
Evidenx:
i stay in Edo state,that's where I have a connection.

Hello please kindly leave your contact . I need to get my fast tracked passport
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by osaggy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
Evidenx:
since I drop my number no message from you,seems you are not serious about it .

Please reply immediately you see this. I’m interested .
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
osaggy:

Please reply immediately you see this. I’m interested .
guy I don't do this business again,my contact in immigration office don die. So I don't know anyone again.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Msn4barca(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
Evidenx:
guy I don't do this business again,my contact in immigration office don die. So I don't know anyone again.
Chai. That why they do say make hale while the sun shine...

It is well
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
Msn4barca:

Chai. That why they do say make hale while the sun shine...

It is well
Yes ooo

Are There Nigerians In Madagascar? / Pay On Arrival University In Canada Without Ielts Or Toefl / Not Straightforward Message