Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? (3942 Views)

Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? / What Happens If Someone Don't Travel With Passport Before Expiration? / Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 5:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gistville:

States like Ekiti, Illorin, Asaba, Osun, and most northern states are faster. I don't know how you can go about yours since you already have a capture date for November. I also heard you can fast track in Festac but its very expensive, about 150k.
Just be careful so you don't get duped when they sense you are desperate

She said that'll only be possible when I have captured. Not when I applied recently.

I actually applied in festac.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=Legacy86 post=116783593][/quote]

Friday, Festac, 45k embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Bollymoon(f): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
I will be traveling to united kingdom next week .my Nigeria passport will expire by January 3rd 2023.i had gone for passport renewal and did my capturing.but the new passport has not arrived since 3weeks nw.i want to ask if I would be allowed entry into the uk with my soon to expired passport or any advice on how to go about it.pls it is urgent
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 1:55am On Sep 19, 2022
Bollymoon:
I will be traveling to united kingdom next week .my Nigeria passport will expire by January 3rd 2023.i had gone for passport renewal and did my capturing.but the new passport has not arrived since 3weeks nw.i want to ask if I would be allowed entry into the uk with my soon to expired passport or any advice on how to go about it.pls it is urgent

Omo thisquestion is bigger than me but do you by chance reside in lagos?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by HRprof: 6:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Bollymoon:
You can travel with your passport since it still valid. Even if is a month the expired you wouldn’t have issue
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by AyodejiMdot(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Did my passport in Ilorin took me less than 5 hours to get it.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2022
AyodejiMdot:
Did my passport in Ilorin took me less than 5 hours to get it.

Be serious now, Lol
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by FVA89: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Evidenx:
The money weh you pay nor gallant. Normal way self na 55k. Express na 75k.
Connection pass connection.

shebi na money wey e tell me i pay am? can u help me out in getting the passport ready? if i can trust u on this my spouse too want to do his own so long as i can trust the person u want to refer me to
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by AyodejiMdot(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Solanaa:

Be serious now, Lol
. I dey serious paid 40k that was 2019 sha

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
FVA89:

shebi na money wey e tell me i pay am? can u help me out in getting the passport ready? if i can trust u on this my spouse too want to do his own so long as i can trust the person u want to refer me to
I just came from the office today,I went to help someone i met here on nairaland him and the wife.

So if you are serious holla at me,BUT ONE THING,IF YOU HAVE APPLY FOR A PASSPORT BEFORE ,NO NEED TO MEET ME, BECAUSE YOUR DETAILS AND THUMB PRINT IS ALREADY ON THE SYSTEM IT WILL SHOW AND IT WILL IMPLICATE ME,AND THE OFFICER ALSO. HE WAS SAYING IT OVER AND OVER TODAY WHEN WE WENT TO HIS OFFICE TODAY. BUT FOR FRESH APPLICATION,OR RENEWAL AM YOUR SURE PLUG.(AS LONG AS YOU HAVE NIN)

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Solanaa:

She said that'll only be possible when I have captured. Not when I applied recently.

I actually applied in festac.
True I can confirm this. Fast Track is not possible before capturing on this new law. But after you have been given a capturing date and you have captured,that's where they can fast track it,that's where my contact ensures you get it in two weeks.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Evidenx:
True I can confirm this. Fast Track is not possible before capturing on this new law. But after you have been given a capturing date and you have captured,that's where they can fast track it,that's where my contact ensures you get it in two weeks.

But do you have any idea how much it costs for fast track, That's after capture?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2022
Solanaa:

But do you have any idea how much it costs for fast track, That's after capture?
yes in Benin 10k
BREAK DOWN
1.Passport 55k
2.Fast Track after capturing 10k
3.My fee to take you to my contact who will facilitate it 10k
TOTAL 75K
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Jboy18: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2022
Evidenx:
yes in Benin 10k
BREAK DOWN
1.Passport 55k
TOTAL 75K

I’m interested in this, I’m in Benin how do we meet up?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Jboy18:

okay drop your WhatsApp contact,I will message you.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Jboy18: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Just hi me on this email so I can drop u my WhatsApp number.
omojboy18@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Solanaa: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2022
Evidenx:
yes in Benin 10k
BREAK DOWN
1.Passport 55k
TOTAL 75K

55k for what category of passport?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Samcleffzie(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Evidenx:
okay drop your WhatsApp contact,I will message you.
Pls kindly message me on this email here i am interested too or the WhatsApp number on my signature
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Princeadex04: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
If you don't mind travelling to Ibadan, I got mine under 3 days in Ibadan early August ( last month)
Solanaa:
Please it's quite urgent. I desperately need help.

This kind of opportunity seems to come but once.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 1:04am On Sep 24, 2022
Samcleffzie:

Pls kindly message me on this email here i am interested too or the WhatsApp number on my signature
okay bro. Will WhatsApp you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by NozinoGroup: 1:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Jboy18:

Better go and do it in Asaba. I got mine less than 2weeks after capturing and I paid the official price of 25k only.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Samcleffzie(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Better go and do it in Asaba. I got mine less than 2weeks after capturing and I paid the official price of 25k only.
Wow when you apply for the registration how long did it take before the capturing date
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by NozinoGroup: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2022
Samcleffzie:

Wow when you apply for the registration how did it take before the capturing date

I paid July 30th and chose September 9th. 8th was the closest available date for capturing.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Samcleffzie(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
NozinoGroup:

I paid July 30th and chose September 9th. 8th was the closest available date for capturing.
Thanks i appreciate your response
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Olasco001: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
@PrinceAdex
Pls can you send me your email to contact you I need passport for my kids 1yrs and 3yrs old none of them have Nin please I will happy if you can help me with your link and how much it’s take
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Thanos5555: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Solanaa:

Thanks bro, how to go about it and what are the requirements?

there is now a 6 weeks waiting new policy, no matter how much you spend you would be trapped ib the 6 weeks period , as announced by the minister

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Thanos5555: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Solanaa:

Be serious now, Lol

they are all lying or did it before the july policy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Thanos5555: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Solanaa:

55k for what category of passport?

Scammer bro, for get him

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Legacy86: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Evidenx:
I just came from the office today,I went to help someone i met here on nairaland him and the wife.

So if you are serious holla at me,BUT ONE THING,IF YOU HAVE APPLY FOR A PASSPORT BEFORE ,NO NEED TO MEET ME, BECAUSE YOUR DETAILS AND THUMB PRINT IS ALREADY ON THE SYSTEM IT WILL SHOW AND IT WILL IMPLICATE ME,AND THE OFFICER ALSO. HE WAS SAYING IT OVER AND OVER TODAY WHEN WE WENT TO HIS OFFICE TODAY. BUT FOR FRESH APPLICATION,OR RENEWAL AM YOUR SURE PLUG.(AS LONG AS YOU HAVE NIN)

vivianlawal89@gmail.com
Can u get in touch with the above email address? Or drop ur WhatsApp number let's talk
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by Evidenx(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Legacy86:

vivianlawal89@gmail.com
Can u get in touch with the above email address? Or drop ur WhatsApp number let's talk
will send you a mail. Sorry I just got home.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My Passport Before October 2022? by don1988(m): 3:21am On Oct 07, 2022
Evidenx:

i want passport my number is 08068299835 David hilson is my name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not Straightforward Message / Please I Need Directions To Tarkwa Bay Beach From Ikotun / 6 Must-have International Money Transfer Apps For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.