Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,470 members, 7,864,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

What The Ooni Of Ife Said About The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Ooni Of Ife Said About The Igbos (425 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / See What Obasanjo And Ooni Of Ife Said About Oodua Nation At 55th Birthday Cele / You Won't Believe What The Ooni Of Ife Said About Gov Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Ooni Of Ife Said About The Igbos by Potterstent(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2022
Re: What The Ooni Of Ife Said About The Igbos by Igbodicool(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Somebody should listen and tell me what he said...

I know they like spewing hatred and bitterness against the Igbo, no exemption from top to bottom!
Re: What The Ooni Of Ife Said About The Igbos by SuperWriter(f): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2022
Igbodicool:

I know they like spewing hatred and bitterness against the Igbo, no exemption from top to bottom!
If you no get data, you suppose get sense.

1 Like

Re: What The Ooni Of Ife Said About The Igbos by Igbodicool(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2022
SuperWriter:

If you no get data, you suppose get sense.
Hahahahahaha

The thing pain you?
You should know that the no sense of Igbo is the big sense of your side.
I can't waste my time watching what I know the answer.
Like Oba of Lagos like Ooni of Ife!

1 Like

Re: What The Ooni Of Ife Said About The Igbos by epondudu: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Long live the king. He praises the Igbo race... But watch as the same Igbos will call for the king's head when he says something they don't like... undecided
Re: What The Ooni Of Ife Said About The Igbos by SmartPolician: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
epondudu:
Long live the king. He praises the Igbo race... But watch as the same Igbos will call for the king's head when he says something they don't like... undecided

As a public figure, the rule of thumb is to keep quiet if you don't have something positive to say about a people.

If you have a problem with them, meet influential people in the tribe and discuss that with them.

When you are a public figure, people from different tribes love you. When you make negative remarks, you hurt them.
Re: What The Ooni Of Ife Said About The Igbos by ljoh: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Igbodicool:

Ooni of Ife is different, he doesn't hate Igbo people

(1) (Reply)

Auya Appoints Olabode John Wesley As Director / Great Insult To Nigerian Graduates And Universities By Reno Omokiri / My Encounter With Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.