Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only (2868 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Ladies Meet Very Decent Guy In London-25-35 Years Only / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Dyt(f): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2011
U ppl r actually givin Adeyeye wat he wants
he s jst an attention seeker
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by forkadict(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
Oloun dis OP is crazy and deserves to be locked up in a mental home for the rest of his miserable godforsaken life.

If you can date an 8 yr old, what then stops you from dating a two year old or even a one year old? Or do you think theres any difference within these age groups?

Just dey thank your stars say no be sharia country we dey and say we no get evidence against you. Otherwise i for personally volunteer to head the team wey go hunt you down. You dey craze. Can you imagine some i.dio.t somewhere doing the same thing to your 2 yr old sister or daughter? You dey craze
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by livedit(f): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2011
You have GOT to be kidding me!  I'm sure you haven't dated EVERY woman in your town and they all are like that.  Surely, you can find a decent, mature, independent, fun loving woman to date without resulting to lusting after underaged KIDS!  There is no way possible that you can convince livedit or any other moral minded person that a KID is "marriage or relationship" material.  These are children you are eyeing.  Children that's into video games, McDonald's and Transformers.  A "relationship" is the furthest thing from their undeveloped immature mind.  I think that is awful that you are stalking these young girls.  I'm sure their parents won't be too keen on some older guy hitting on their child either.  Here in America, it IS against the law.  It's not only legally wrong, but morally too.  I truly hope and pray that you will seek some professional and spiritual help so that you will leave these children alone.
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by ronkebp(f): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ Poster just say, you do not have the money to take care of the beggars, abi na? if you do you will be happy to throw the money around.
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by lindabon: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2011
hmmmm,
plz, don't pay so much attention to this OP. i'm sure he was just trying to be funny. . . . although i don't think he realizes that some jokes are very expensive  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by deniyor: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2011
grin pedophile
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by LordReed(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2011
Today I found out that yeye4live is a synonym for crackhead.
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by WebSurfer(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Mynd44: 1:55am On Aug 12, 2011
^^^
More like poohead
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by yeye4live(m): 7:01am On Aug 12, 2011
livedit:

You have GOT to be kidding me!  I'm sure you haven't dated EVERY woman in your town and they all are like that.  Surely, you can find a decent, mature, independent, fun loving woman to date without resulting to lusting after underaged KIDS!  There is no way possible that you can convince livedit or any other moral minded person that a KID is "marriage or relationship" material.  These are children you are eyeing.  Children that's into video games, McDonald's and Transformers.  A "relationship" is the furthest thing from their undeveloped immature mind.  I think that is awful that you are stalking these young girls.  I'm sure their parents won't be too keen on some older guy hitting on their child either.  Here in America, it IS against the law.  It's not only legally wrong, but morally too.  I truly hope and pray that you will seek some professional and spiritual help so that you will leave these children alone.  

pls define n independent lady n i will tell u dey re none in nija, a lady earning 200k stil beg, girls in nija dis days re just a shame n its givin me a concern cuse it affect me so much
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by yeye4live(m): 7:05am On Aug 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Today I found out that yeye4live is a synonym for crackhead.

guy ure simply a fool,u beta sign in wit me lets stop this beggars generation of females this days.

lindabon:

hmmmm,
plz, don't pay so much attention to this OP. i'm sure he was just trying to be funny. . . . although i don't think he realizes that some jokes are very expensive  undecided undecided undecided

d truth is just biter,take it or take a poison ok, i want most of u in nija to give up so we can have a beta country were chicks behave n dont beg around
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by SexyBabie(f): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2011
pervvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by lindabon: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2011
yeye4live:

d truth is just biter,take it or take a poison ok, i want most of u in nija to give up so we can have a beta country were chicks behave n dont beg around

okay  undecided undecided
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by yeye4live(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2011
Chick re embarasment 2d name nigeria.Bleep dem
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Advocator: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2011
I tame cougars these days. There's something sexier about old mature women there4 OP you need to try them and tell us the outcome. grin
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by yeye4live(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2011
Advocator:

I tame cougars these days. There's something sexier about old mature women there4 OP you need to try them and tell us the outcome. grin

abeg help me wit contact nooow[i] aburo mi[/i]
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by naijacann: 4:04am On Aug 14, 2011
Guys, abeg make una leave the  poster alone
He is dead right in his analysis. I dey like 14 when I dey even fork SS3 babe wey I dey carry then.
Make una just visit all these girls sec schools and see wetin dey happen there.
Innocence has completely eroded. All that these girls talk about in their hostel is men-men-men- and more men.
My guy wey dey for Owerri dey fork OGIMGBO(Owerri girls) and Feddy babes tire, yet none of them be virgin before he bangs them.
If una know wetin these 13-15 yrs babes dey do these days, una go even dey congratulate yeye for contributing in catching them young.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by naijacann: 4:16am On Aug 14, 2011
All of u guyz wey dey criticize and wan kill yeye, make una swear with the holy bible say una never chop belle full for this age group b/f.
People go just dey form for naira land, come think say dem dey deceive us. Make una swear say una never even conceive of banging this group for una mind. In fact eh, if i get another chance, I go even chop belle belle belle full.
If una wan kill me, make una start naw. I no even send.
Abeg yeye4live, u get friend here. If u fit send me some pics or links, abeg, I dey wait.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by deniyor: 4:44am On Aug 14, 2011
naijacann:

All of u guyz wey dey criticize and wan kill yeye, make una swear with the holy bible say una never chop belle full for this age group b/f.
People go just dey form for naira land, come think say dem dey deceive us. Make una swear say una never even conceive of banging this group for una mind. In fact eh, if i get another chance, I go even chop belle belle belle full.
If una wan kill me, make una start naw. I no even send.
Abeg yeye4live, u get friend here. If u fit send me some pics or links, abeg, I dey wait.
[color=#000099][/color]

wtf you should be locked up. Animal.
Yeah I have considered that age group before - When I was in that age group. Good for nothing elder.
You are even asking for pictures - shameless child po rno grap her
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by deniyor: 4:51am On Aug 14, 2011
Naijacann
No be swear but na so your 13 year old daughter will come home pregnant by a 60 year old man. Agbaya olori buruku
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by naijacann: 5:39am On Aug 14, 2011
So should I now go kill the SS3 -Yr2 babes wey I fork when I dey like 15?
Abeg make Una go sit don for dirty with una sanctimonious dispositions.
Na craze and jealously dey worry una
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by deniyor: 5:45am On Aug 14, 2011
Jealous of a grown ass man sleeping shameless with a 15 year old girl? SMH That's just sad and pathetic.
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Saraha1(f): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2011
not to worry when you have your own child other young guys like you will also make ensure he damage the private part

of your own child.Continue in then Act is a good thing.More grace to your elbow.
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by milanseedorf(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2011
u no well dis guy
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by naijacann: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2011
@milanseedorf

lololololol
At least I got some people raved up and talking
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by yeye4live(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2011
me honestly speaking i ve not Bleep underage b4,i was just seeking advice cuse am feed up wit chicks 4rm 15 upwards dats it, so plss can any one here tell me to start n i will start immediately
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2011
yeye4live:

me honestly speaking i ve not bleep underage b4,i was just seeking advice cuse am feed up wit chicks 4rm 15 upwards dats it, so plss can any one here tell me to start n i will start immediately
^^ Your SISTERS, maybe? undecided
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by pendo89(f): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2011
Listen yeye4live before you become yeye4dead.

Allow the young girls to mature physically and emotionaly.

Your conscience need to be clear enough in order to make right decisions.Do not do things that will haunt you in the future.

When you see a 15 yr old gal all bosoms,and hips realise that her mind is not the same size as her body.

She still young in reasoning and not mature enough to deal with the consequences of her mistakes.

Thats the part that silly sugardaddies and yeyes fail to realise and leave young girls hurting emotionally for the rest of their lives.
If you are a REAL MAN you will go for your agemates and not steal toddlers from cradles.

Always think of that gal as your young sis and even if you see old men abusing them do not be tempted to join as there is no fun.

All they are doing is poking God's eyes and stirring his wrath and judgment awaits them.

So separate yourself and live a decent life.A life that you will not be ashamed to talk to your nieces and nephews about.
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2011
^^^My Dear Pendo!
Your Advice is Very GOOD and PRACTICAL! But i'm sorry to say that you are barking up at the wrong tree! This CRACK HEADED PERVERTED BUFFON of a POSTER wont LISTEN until he sticks his prick into a hole that'll Bring him EVERLASTING SORROW! You see his name "yeye" means a FOOLISH and UNSERIOUS person, now add 4life = yeye4life. Simply means his CASE is BEYOND REDEMPTION! undecided
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by yeye4live(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^My Dear Pendo!
Your Advice is Very GOOD and PRACTICAL! But i'm sorry to say that you are barking up at the wrong tree! This CRACK HEADED PERVERTED BUFFON of a POSTER wont LISTEN until he sticks his prick into a hole that'll Bring him EVERLASTING SORROW! You see his name "yeye" means a FOOLISH and UNSERIOUS person, now add 4life = yeye4life. Simply means his CASE is BEYOND REDEMPTION! undecided

this girl is so sick ind skul honestly,my name is adeyeye, do u kno wat dat means in yoruba,go ask ok, Bleep off

@pendo tnks joo but d problem s mature girls give wahala of begging dis days honestly.

BRB
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by pendo89(f): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2011
Yeye I know you are just trying to work peoples nerves here.But I talk to you as a sister.
REAL MEN know how to handle women in their age group and class.
What you are exhibiting is called an *escapism mentality*. Running away instead of dealing with issues that come along.
Talk to some real men that deal with quality ladies and find out where they pick them from and how they do it.
If its you that is ever complaining then that tells me you have a big problem on your side and you need to deal with it so that you stop attracting losers.You attract your kind kind if you did not know that.

Give yourself a challenge because it seems like you enjoy fishing in shallow waters.
If you want quality and admired fish you must go into the deep sea where there are storms and whales. Then cast your net and with patience you will get the kind of gal you so desire.
But it seems like you are scared of storms so you will always end up with losers or immature fish that are easy to catch and don't fetch any good price.They are sold in the local market for quick consumption.
The ball is in your court.
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by martin2699: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2011
Poster just doesn't seem to have money to spend or the confidence to get more mature ladies. He wants girls that he can buy 50 sweet for and play hide and kissing with under some dark staicase. Lol
Keep ur daughters, sisters, nieces, cousins, female dogs, she goats away from this poster oo. Cos he sounds like someone that can nyash fowl or even lizard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Clerics Says We Shouldn't Be Together / Happy Runzgirl Day / Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.