Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit (21814 Views)

Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T / Oodua Republic: Oct 1st Rally Will Hold In 6 Continents — Yoruba Diaspora Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Gourdoinc(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
drlateef:

IPOB burnt down Lagos. Kanu was giving them marching order. We have both the authentic audio and video clips. It will never happen here again. Go to Anambra and burn down the place. Not Lagos anymore.
you can continue deceiving yourself. We have thr videos of your fellow agbero burning things and fighting a peaceful protest. Shame upon you all. You have no moral upbringing at all.
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Barryseal: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
ShaqFu:
What is wrong with this Peter Obi. It now appear as if he's carried away with the social media frenzy.

Anybody planning a rally or whatever it is should have a serious rethink. The security situation in the country is more than enough reason for anybody planning whatever to desist from such plan.

I'm sure if or when they hold that rally, and things go south, this same Peter Obi and his cronies will be the ones blaming the government for what they use their hands to cause.
Are you guys saying political rallies should be banned in Lagos?
Are you suggesting that participants of the said rally will turn the rally to a riot? Destroying properties when unattacked?
By "things going south" as you implied, do you mean some other groups might turn up to unleash violence on the obidents? Come out clean sir

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Gourdoinc(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
ShaqFu:
I'm sure if things go south social media noise makers like you will be in your house blaming the government for everything.

I still don't even want to wonder why many of you people have brains but can't use it. Tssk.
see this one with a slow mind. Rallies have held everywhere else without it going south. But when it goes south in lagos it must be the fault of the obidients. Please come out and let it go south. You and your kind will learn that anyone can pick up a knife or club and e go enter your body wella

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Techhybeam: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Some gullible people will not see the wrong in this now, let me just wait and see when the campaign starts this month maybe security issues will not allow them to campaign.

Maybe they will be doing their campaign is now be because of security issues.

Myopic individuals
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by VMuna: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Whenever cowards like tinubu wants to carry out their foolish propagandas, they bring one useless non existent Igbo group just as they have always formed nairaland and twitter accounts with fake Igbo names.

That rally will hold by Oct 1st, and nothing go happen

There's no single Igbo name mentioned in the list of plaintiffs.
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by christistruth01: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
you can continue deceiving yourself. We have thr videos of your fellow agbero burning things and fighting a peaceful protest. Shame upon you all. You have no moral upbringing at all.

drlateef:

IPOB burnt down Lagos. Kanu was giving them marching order. We have both the authentic audio and video clips. It will never happen here again. Go to Anambra and burn down the place. Not Lagos anymore.

Nnamdi kanu in his October 2020 Broadcast ordering IPOB to destroy lagos said as Long as the Government of lagos is still standing Igbos revolution can never succeed he also ordered the killing of Tinubu and Sanwo Olu

This is the audio

AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1 hr 1 min Shut down the British Embassy in Abuja, Occupy it.B

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police. ( 6 Police were Killed in lagos )

burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1hr 39 min
kanu ordered ipob to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons ( 6 Soldiers were killed In Rivers State)

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information from a caller that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down ( 20 Police Stations were burnt down in lagos alone )

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/08/11/endsars-protests-man-remanded-for-allegedly-setting-brt-bus-terminal-on-fire/%3famp=1

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Patriotsleague: 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
It's a security issue, don't block movement of people and vehicles. Everyone has a right to move. You can campaign for your candidate, don't obsteuct traffic, work within the system and with the security and traffic operatives. Lagos is an organized state, hooliganism don't thrive here.
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by IAMJojo(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
anybody that wants to kill his or herself should go ahed n hold ur rally there,enough said,nobody has been charged or jailed for lives lost during the endsars,so u guys should comtinue go n play with ur lives.
I dont fucking have any more rip to gives n for sure it would turn voilent
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Patriotsleague: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Grandmeister:

Ok logas isn’t but Lagos is…cry more urchin.
Those caught by security operatives for unlawful and disorderly conducts and gathering will face the law themselves. Lagos has a strong security architecture, you can campaign for your candidate like others, but you have no right to block the road, offend sensibilities of others. It is the duty of the police to nip in the bud activities that might lead to break down of law and order, this is called proactive policing. This is why the previous endsars protest was called off.
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by IAMJojo(m): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
benitwater:
my brother, listen to the voice of your elders.
i can bet my balls he wont be there at d rally in person,mayb e would support from tweeter or here,its those fools that would go ahead n listen to them that i pity,the message has been passed,if u like ignore,who don go don go
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
ShaqFu:
What is wrong with this Peter Obi. It now appear as if he's carried away with the social media frenzy.

Anybody planning a rally or whatever it is should have a serious rethink. The security situation in the country is more than enough reason for anybody planning whatever to desist from such plan.

I'm sure if or when they hold that rally, and things go south, this same Peter Obi and his cronies will be the ones blaming the government for what they use their hands to cause.

But I thought there is no security issues in Lagos State and that's why Peter Obi ran there??

What are you really defecating here pls??

So there won't be Political rallies in Lagos State this year or next year?
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Prinxzona10: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Every political criminals and corrupt entities are afraid of structureless and irrelevant Peter Obi buh they would rather die in fear or in pains than to admit the obvious fact.

Nigerians have a fundamental freedom of movement in the Country and nobody has any right to trample upon such freedom or is Lagos state not part of Nigeria again?

The more the enemies keeps attacking Peter Obi,the more they are getting rejected and the more undecided voters are queuing behind him, talk about God pushing your enemies to keep doing mistake to your own favor...

Peter Obi has become a nemesis to the evil doers and if they should stop the Lagos rally to hold,then I don't see election holding because people are going to revolt and it wouldn't go down well with all these political thieves and their supporters.

I wonder if Tinubu think that it's contesting of Lagos state gubernatorial election because they put 90% emphasis on Lagos and even the Lagos block votes are not sure for him yet..

I repeat that Tinubu has already made this election tribal and religious one buh his foolish miscreants would rather keep projecting it to someone else,to twist the minds of people.

The selfish ambition of an old sick selfish,wicked and corrupt man,would maybe bring destruction in Nigeria because with the rate his desperation is going now,he may likely set Nigeria on fire and it's very obvious except you want to keep living in denial because all is not well at all with Tinubu's desperate ambition.

And for people fighting Igbos because of Peter Obi,you morons really needs some spiritual,psychological,mental and physical help because all these evil political elites don't dwell on tribe or religion. Just see the way they sent an Igbo man to warn people against his fellow Igbo man's success,after you will come and tell us that Igbos are tribalist or is the man not an Ipob again?..

South Eastern political thieves fighting Peter Obi while South Western political thieves supporting Tinubu (South Eastern youths supporting Peter Obi while only the sane South Western youths are supporting him ) despite all the negativities and baggages on Tinubu,yet Igbo man is tribalist to urchins.

Well,the reason is that Nigerian political criminals can never support anything or anybody that will better the masses,so you see why as a non political elites you are,you need to put your brain in good use for the betterment of your future.

Finally,this rally is going to be a litmus test for the Tinubu's camp via if they should succeed in coercing Peter Obi's supporters,then they're likely to execute their evil plans during main campaign and on election day buh if Peter Obi's supporters resist them and carry out the peaceful rally,it with send a very dangerously and fiercely jittering message to them that no evil plans is going to be workable again against the will of Nigerians.( They want to test the microphone and people have to stand against them now or never)..

NB: If you ain't any political elite or their kid,you ought not to join them to fight the masses because if they triggers what they want to trigger now,they will be the first people to jet out with their families in a more safer place and leave you and your own family to shrug it out with your life.

Don't say that I didn't warn you because these Nigerian evil political oppressors don't worth such sacrifice.

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Patriotsleague: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

I was just nodding and nodding until I reached the bolded........
Must you be this stewpid?
Okay, act like an hooligan, and you know the difference between OPC, NURTW Union boys and hooligans. Your father is stupid, and your mother is a LovePeddler for giving birth to a slow head.
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by sencekompis: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
OMO IBO WEREY IPOB OBITUARY, welcome to LAGOS. Una go see wenhh. Una want destroy Lagos for us abi ? u are welcome
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by sencekompis: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Awon omo oshii ibo. Aiye yin ma baje ni
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Qtrpst4: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
"ndigbo movement"
VMuna:

There's no single Igbo name mentioned in the list of plaintiffs.
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Dmama1991: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
sammirano:
i pity ibos, if them born you people well try that rally, it will be your undoing.
so d rally is now all about igbos ur stupidity is close to none
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by drlateef: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:

christistruth01 has given you all the answers you need. Stop telling lies. We will bring out all the evidence against IPOB and Obi when campaign starts in few days. Wait for it.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by asanausana91: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Yoruba mumu I swear. The igbos are using ipob to stop any Yoruba from campaigning in their land, while Yoruba are allowing these idiots to campaign in Lagos as they want.
I remember when Kumuyi wanted to have a crusade in their land ipob warn him and they succeeded in stopping the crusade.
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Detada: 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ok na
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by VMuna: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Qtrpst4:
"ndigbo movement"

Quit passing off as an illiterate.
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Amah70: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.frontlinenewsonline.com.ng/2022/09/ndigbo-progressive-movement-warns.html

Peaceful co-existence in Lagos must not be destroyed "

To destroy peaceful coexistence in Lagos, you must first destroy One Nigeria.
You can't build Lagos with the resources that came from the east, but now want to say Lagos belongs to a particular group in Nigeria.
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Goke7: 12:12am On Sep 16, 2022
asanausana91:
Yoruba mumu I swear. The igbos are using ipob to stop any Yoruba from campaigning in their land, while Yoruba are allowing these idiots to campaign in Lagos as they want.
I remember when Kumuyi wanted to have a crusade in their land ipob warn him and they succeeded in stopping the crusade.

You are very right. The liberality of the SW has been taken for granted. We have allowed the SW to always be experimental ground for political correctness. It's sickening
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Amah70: 12:12am On Sep 16, 2022
asanausana91:

Was pastor Kumuyi truly stopped by anyone? Research well.
So long as one Nigeria exists, everyone must access any part of Nigeria for any business.
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by Hitmanslaughter: 1:58am On Sep 16, 2022
Akurakambe:
Structureless party is giving Tinubu and his online thugs sleepless nights.

What are they afraid of? Taking labour party to court. Shame on APC and Tinubu thugs.

OBIdients must hold their rally in Lagos.

Are they saying this also to other parties only against LP and Obidient

Call us for compound and interior decorations 09023942999
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by BurialGround: 5:54am On Sep 16, 2022
ShaqFu:

Chai, what a way to shed tears.
Oya...

Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by BurialGround: 5:59am On Sep 16, 2022
asanausana91:

Get your facts right and don't allow hatred to direct your thoughts.

IPOB only adviced Kumiyi to consider the security situation at that time, they don't want him or his members to killed by your DSS and blame it on IPOB.

HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT A YORUBA CHATOLIC CLERIC SAID WHEN IGBO SONG WAS SANG IN HIS CHURCH?
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by sweetgala(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Gourdoinc:
The weaklings are scared. even in their backyard they are scared. there will be rally on October 1st. the fools didn't realize that it wont even be called a rally that day but a campaign rally which according to INEC, Time don reach. you cannot stop it. the idiots burnt down Lagos with their agberos which we had on videos, now they try to accuse God's children.

Imagine fear against the party with no structure. shame shame shame.

Campaign rally on public highway

Which kind of madness is that

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by colestephan86: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Ndigbo Movement Warn Against October 1st Rally, As Court Adjourns Suit by asanausana91: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2022
BurialGround:

Get your facts right and don't allow hatred to direct your thoughts.

IPOB only adviced Kumiyi to consider the security situation at that time, they don't want him or his members to killed by your DSS and blame it on IPOB.

HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT A YORUBA CHATOLIC CLERIC SAID WHEN IGBO SONG WAS SANG IN HIS CHURCH?
it was not a Yoruba cleric, it was Edo.
Just shut up there. So it was DSS that was doing the killings abi, it was DSS that killed and slaughter the military couple, it was DSS that attack and ubah convoy, it was DSS that attack and burn police stations, so all the hailing I saw in Abia, it DSS your people were hailing.
Now I know iam talking to a terrorist.
Mr man, all the social media celebration that the igbos are celebrating was for DSS.
You thought everybody is a fool abi?
On Monday ipob declared sit at home but zombiedients were allowed to do their rally without hitches, imagine that rally was for Tinubu? How many dead body would have been carried?
Ipob are the most evil and primitive animals I have ever seen.
You play politics with emotion, you believe that everybody must agree with your decision. Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki / Obaseki: APC Supporters Blocked From Entering As Judge Rules On Certificate / Major Oseni Sues Nigerian Army, FCMB For ₦2 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.