Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Poor And Jobless People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Poor And Jobless People (252 Views)

''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Poor And Jobless People by Bonavi: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Thats the main reason they are dying over Tinubu matter. You can imagine most of these online Tinubu warriors are paid 30k a month to continue constituting nuisance all over the social media. Even during rallies, some of them are given as low as #200 to attend these rallies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Poor And Jobless People by REDshouse(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
And u are ?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Poor And Jobless People by Corridon: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
So true. I noticed it today at the Ibadan rally.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Poor And Jobless People by PandoraObi: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
You mean the set of people that igbos claimed that they want Nigeria to remain the way it is are poor and jobless, are you an IPOB/ESN member? those are the ones that have submitted their brains to ohamadike monkey Kanu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Poor And Jobless People by OnionBandit(f): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
And they are the majority in every country

Congratulations to Tinubu, the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Poor And Jobless People by duro4chang(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
There is nothing to worry about. It was like that in the bible.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Poor And Jobless People by Gourdoinc(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
No lie was told here. They are miscreants
Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Poor And Jobless People by Kingspin(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
You say WHAT?
You say WHAT?
COME AGAIN!

I DIDN'T HEAR YOU.
YOUR LINE IS BREAKING.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Poor And Jobless People by drlateef: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bonavi:
Thats the main reason they are dying over Tinubu matter. You can imagine most of these online Tinubu warriors are paid 30k a month to continue constituting nuisance all over the social media. Even during rallies, some of them are given as low as #200 to attend these rallies

Shut up. I am professional and earn comfortably to feed more than 20 people. I support Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Poor And Jobless People by stigman(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bonavi:

Gbagam you know them well
Re: Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Poor And Jobless People by fashykenny(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Bonavi:
I am Tinubu supporter and i can feed ur generations

(1) (Reply)

ANAP Foundation's Presidential Poll Is Misleading And Inaccurate - Nnpp/kwankwas / Lawsuit Filed In Lagos High Court To Stop Obidient Rally / Finally, Adamawa APC Chairman, Bilal, Quits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.