Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? (27744 Views)

I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. / Things To Look For When Booking A Nigerian Hotel / What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Oceanjagaban: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Na to find where I go dey buy my smoke and also find coded lodge wey I fit go dagga okpo

3 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Thomthom(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Babes

1 Like

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hidewell:
We all have what we look at for when we relocate to a new environment.

Mine is an eatry grin.

What of yours?

Mine is Kpekus grin grin grin

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Juanmike(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bet shop
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by okerekeikpo: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Cheap ashawo house
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Akerele44(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
owiko:
Where to buy bathroom slippers!

3 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by seniorgozman(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Babes

1 Like

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Jimtop001(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
The nearest Christ Embassy church.
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Venom11(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Plug
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by alizma: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Swimming pool
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Davidly(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
A place to buy weed and also a cool spot in a nearby bush to shit. I love to shit in the bush while smoking. Life is short, follow your heart.

4 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by kiltoko1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Police station, market, school worship center, motor park
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Oyira(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
(Nkoro) if u know u know
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Karleb(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
If dem get light

1 Like

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Capitalismisasc: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin Everybody jus dey form oyinbo dey lie lie for here. undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by chikason22(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Michelle70:
supermarket,
then a normal market
followed by filling station
a gas station
and lastly, a new girlfriend
A new girlfriend What happened to the previous one?
Nawa for you

3 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by bluediamond1239: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Guess house
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by bluediamond1239: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
bluediamond1239:
Guess house

1 Like

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Mcbayo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin
Promicah:
Ashawo house cry

1 Like

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by dnawah(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hidewell:

Mine is an eatry grin.

What of yours?

market grin grin
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by DonroxyII: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hidewell:

Mine is an eatry grin.

What of yours?

Mosque and Grocery Stores ..
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by HopeSpencer: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Where to park my bike during the night if the building is not fenced.

2 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by shonepet: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Who my neighbors are,
Easiest route to my office (to save time & avoid traffic).

1 Like

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by moneyissweet(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
When you move to a new house or a new office do some powerful spiritual cleansing. The first thing you should look at is to fortify the new place before they run you street spiritually. Oh I forgot, nairalanders don't believe in black magic.

2 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by streetfabulous: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Church, Supermarket, fruit market, a path for evening stroll and jogging.
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Abbeytoy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Field... Where i can go when down emotionally and seat under a big tree to forget everything.
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by febo15(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
janeth21:
If light is always there is okay
welcome to nairaland
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by anayolity: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Badbunny:
A gym

Guy you be gee..

Me nah gym and Aboki shop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by motayoayinde: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
MOSQUE
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Hundjager: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
For me it's power supply cause where NEPA has failed, the oraimo bank has always come through with it's PD & QC AniFast smart charging tech.

1 Like

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by highbee02: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Curvy babes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Truck Driver Strips, Puts Up "Dramatic Dispaly" After Hitting A Car (Video) / Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Father And Son Die In Motor Accident In Nasarawa (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.