Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans (3307 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by obuburam: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2022
IwasNeverGone:
..grin
Why this?
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2022
obuburam:

Why this?
Don't mind that boy, he has been following and waiting for me to fall but God pass am.

We good boss, we go transact after new year then.

Compliments of the season sir
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by obuburam: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Tk4all:

Don't mind that boy, he has been following and waiting for me to fall but God pass am.

We good boss, we go transact after new year then.

Compliments of the season sir
Sure bro
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
CaptainAyub:
What is the problem,that is what I want to know? Can U pls explain to me
Hi
I'm here sir
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tk4all:

Hi

I'm here sir
post acct make I post U small cash.
Napoli done cast d game wey been de make me happy but we move still
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2023
CaptainAyub:
post acct make I post U small cash. Napoli done cast d game wey been de make me happy but we move still
Thanks sir.
9022929177 opay.
I'm very greatful.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tk4all:

Thanks sir.

9022929177 opay.

I'm very greatful.
Posted small thing
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Olaoluwa122: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
CaptainAyub:
post acct make I post U small cash.
Napoli done cast d game wey been de make me happy but we move still
sir pls help me with anything also...2394376826 Zenith...will greatly appreciate...God bless
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
CaptainAyub:
Posted small thing
Wow!
Thanks sir. I really really appreciate this. May God bless you more
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tk4all:

Wow!

Thanks sir. I really really appreciate this. May God bless you more
Hw far?
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Hw far?
I message you already boss.

I understand that you still have it. All i need now is connect incase someone is in need of it.

I am doing pay on delivery now so there will be no stories.

Thank you
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Alert seen sir,

I am so sorry for the delay in sharing the money. my phone is on charging now and the disbursement will commence soon.

Thanks you sir for giving me the privelage.

cc

Timbs001
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by timbs001(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2023
Tk4all:
Alert seen sir,

I am so sorry for the delay in sharing the money. my phone is on charging now and the disbursement will commence soon.

Thanks you sir for giving me the privelage.

cc

Timbs001

No worries man. Thanks a lot for your service!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Confused / Is It Wrong For A Man To Ask His Wife To Help Pay For Children School Fees / Housewife Dies During Sex With Lover In A Lagos Hotel Last Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.