Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans (3305 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Baba,you never update me sir.
What's d 411?
This motor sef no de move today. I don send you message tey tey to update you. Me just weak for all this thing now pass you.

The motor go move tomorrow night(they usually move that time to avoid many checking points)

I got your account details already, if the thing come long pass me and you, na to sell and send you back the money liedis. I'm just waiting for that one at the park to arrive first. Kai

No just vex for me, i'm trying my best
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tony142: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
You dey find people idea when u go steal abi? #rubbish
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tk4all:

This motor sef no de move today. I don send you message tey tey to update you. Me just weak for all this thing now pass you.

The motor go move tomorrow night(they usually move that time to avoid many checking points)

I got your account details already, if the thing come long pass me and you, na to sell and send you back the money liedis. I'm just waiting for that one at the park to arrive first. Kai

Hafar boss.
What later happened?
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tk4all:

Whole thing is looking fishy now.
What happened to the new yam you said U bought,why are you not sending it again,thought u said U will send it via truck?
What of the old one,why haven't you recovered or redirected it from where it was sent?
Sunday is a bit too far for me pls.

My text messages keep bouncing back ,u block my line?
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Whole thing is looking fishy now.
What happened to the new yam you said U bought,why are you not sending it again,thought u said U will send it via truck?
What of the old one,why haven't you recovered or redirected it from where it was sent?
Sunday is a bit too far for me pls.

My text messages keep bouncing back ,u block my line?
Why will i block your line boss? it's network pls.

Give me that sunday, i beg you in the name of God. I don't even want to start telling you what is happening but by the grace of God. I will get yams across to you soon even if you refuse to give me anything.

I'm on my knees boss, but if i'm able to clear at the park. I will Still send it before that sunday. Pls understand me for the last time
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tk4all:

Give me that sunday, i beg you in the name of God. I don't even want to start telling you what is happening but by the grace of God. I will get yams across to you soon even if you refuse to give me anything.

I'm on my knees boss, but if i'm able to clear at the park. I will Still send it before that sunday. Pls understand me for the last time
What is the problem,that is what I want to know?
Can U pls explain to me
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
CaptainAyub:

What is the problem,that is what I want to know?
Can U pls explain to me
those people at the park said i should give them a week to trace my yams and give me.

The one that i wanted to send in that truck, the uselesss truck still spoil in our village market here. And seriously, i don't want to Tell you another thing again. Just give me that time to ease pressure on My neck. I can even Send the yams later
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tk4all:

those people at the park said i should give them a week to trace my yams and give me.

The one that i wanted to send in that truck, the uselesss truck still spoil in our village market here. And seriously, i don't want to Tell you another thing again. Just give me that time to ease pressure on My neck. I can even Send the yams later
Why not take it to the park where U have smal buses,waybill to me and I will pay when it comes?
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Why not take it to the park where U have smal buses,waybill to me and I will pay when it comes?
Boss

Like i told you earlier, from my village to town is a distance hence moving the 2nd batch of yams to gboko will still cost me. I spent too much on tp already but i dare not complain. The sunday i gave you is to avoid pressure on me. But i still plan to send you the yams. So what i plan now is that, you should zero your mind that i'm sending you money or yams on sunday. However, if i can arrange b4 that time, i will still send it. Pls understand
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by IwasNeverGone: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tk4all:

Lol grin
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by IwasNeverGone: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tk4all:

grin
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by IwasNeverGone: 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Tk4all:

Boss

Like i told you earlier, from my village to town is a distance hence moving the 2nd batch of yams to gboko will still cost me. I spent too much on tp already but i dare not complain. The sunday i gave you is to avoid pressure on me. But i still plan to send you the yams. So what i plan now is that, you should zero your mind that i'm sending you money or yams on sunday. However, if i can arrange b4 that time, i will still send it. Pls understand
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tk4all:

Boss

Boss.
Good evening.
How is it gonna be?
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2022
Tk4all:

Boss

Hello
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by obuburam: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Hello
Please dont tell me this deal is not finalised till date.
I also had interest since when he mentuoit on the betting thread but wanted him to seal your own first before i asked him to get me some.

Just want to believe it's logistic issue and not what I'm thinking.
Too much time spent already.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
obuburam:

Please dont tell me this deal is not finalised till date.
I also had interest since when he mentuoit on the betting thread but wanted him to seal your own first before i asked him to get me some.

Just want to believe it's logistic issue and not what I'm thinking.
Too much time spent already.
Nnaa mehn,nothing nothing ooo.
But bone am 1st don't call him out,even me I don't want to yet even though I know he's in the betting thread with another moniker
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by obuburam: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Nnaa mehn,nothing nothing ooo.
Dude apparently gambled with the money and began some long stories.
But bone am 1st don't call him out even me I don't want to yet even though I know he's in the betting thread with another moniker
Will never do that at least you should do that
yourself first when you are ready.Was following the convoy when it all started, then today I realised the festive period is here and the children will be on holiday from this week so I decided to check back the thread and order for some at least for the festive period and the holiday only to see the stories have changed.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Hello
Good afternoon boss

Abeg no vex, i call you but you did not pick, i learnt that you got the yams earlier.

Pls can you snap it and post here?

I sent 47 yams, 30big ones and 17small ones. Is that how you got it?

Lastly, are you satisfied with the yams and will you pay for the one in the second truck when it reach the market?

I'm so so sorry for the misunderstanding between us. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tk4all:

Good afternoon boss

Abeg no vex, i call you but you did not pick, i learnt that you got the yams earlier.

Lastly, are you satisfied with the yams and will you pay for the one in the second truck when it reach the market?

Will reply soon.
At work
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Will reply soon. At work
OK sir
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tk4all:

Good afternoon boss

Well,done bros.
Received it by midnight/early this morning.
Thanks.
Forgot to snap but I've left the house sha.
But the yams are more of like 37 small ones and about 10 'big' ones.
Sorry I haven't called you,met a misfortune while coming back to collect the yam,that has been occupying my mind since.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Well,done bros.
Received it by midnight/early this morning.
Thanks.
Thank God
Forgot to snap but I've left the house sha.
But the yams are more of like 37 small ones and about 10 'big' ones.
Sorry I haven't called you,
Pls be open here. Are the yams ok for the 16k you gave me? If no, i will find a way to add.
met a misfortune while coming back to collect the yam,that has been occupying my mind since.
I'm so sorry about this.

Lastly, will you be able to buy another one? It will arrive themarket this week but i don't know when.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by obuburam: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tk4all:

OK sir
Good that you guys have settled. A good name is better than gold and Silver.

Kudos to you
Can I buy the other one in the truck or it has been routed to him? If it's, no problem, wouldn't like to put you into another stress.
Stay safe
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Tk4all:

Thank God

Pls be open here. Are the yams ok for the 16k you gave me? If no, i will find a way to add.
I'm so sorry about this.

Lastly, will you be able to buy another one? It will arrive themarket this week but i don't know when.
Will travel latest 26th.
So,depends on(1) when it comes
(2) where I will get it cos that Dakwa market is very far.
It's at least 1hr steady drive going there.
But if they bring,I'll buy.

Then,yes,it's worth 16k
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
obuburam:

Good that you guys have settled. A good name is better than gold and Silver.

Kudos to you
Can I buy the other one in the truck or it has been routed to him? If it's, no problem, wouldn't like to put you into another stress.
Stay safe
I want him to buy the second batch too cos as it stands, i'm still owning him. But if he is not interested, you can buy it. Let me hear from him first before getting back to you.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Will travel latest 26th.
So,depends on(1) when it comes
(2) where I will get it cos that Dakwa market is very far.
It's at least 1hr steady drive going there.
But if they bring,I'll buy.

Then,yes,it's worth 16k
The truck was not able to move. So they are going to load all the goods in another truck but i'm yet to know the final bus stop. I will update you through text message henceforth.

I thank God that we close the first deal. I will keep in touch boss. Thanks again and sorry for my behaviour.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
obuburam:

Stay safe
How many yams will you need? Pls check my earlier posts on this thread to see the size.

I'm sending someone some yams on friday. So i will be able to include yours too.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by obuburam: 4:25am On Dec 23, 2022
Tk4all:

How many yams will you need? Pls check my earlier posts on this thread to see the size.

I'm sending someone some yams on friday. So i will be able to include yours too.

Sorry for late response bro. My phone had little issues.

I stay in Ogun State. How convenient and cost effective will it be sending?
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2022
obuburam:

Sorry for late response bro. My phone had little issues.

I stay in Ogun State. How convenient and cost effective will it be sending?
Good morning

There is no truck going to ogun now and using a small car will cost alot. So if i buy now, you can get it after christmas cos i will have to look for a cheaper means. But if you can take care of the transport, then it can be sent today or tomorrow.

How do you want it?
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by obuburam: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Tk4all:

Good morning

There is no truck going to ogun now and using a small car will cost alot. So if i buy now, you can get it after christmas cos i will have to look for a cheaper means. But if you can take care of the transport, then it can be sent today or tomorrow.

How do you want it?
Evening bro.
I think I would opt out for now.
Too many expenses this time around
Possibly after the festive period.

Thanks
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by IwasNeverGone: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
obuburam:

Evening bro.
I think I would opt out for now.
Too many expenses this time around
Possibly after the festive period.

Thanks
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! Unwanted Pregnancy / Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell / 20 Amazing Facts About Ijebus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.