Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans (3306 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
3500 for 10pieces

Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Pls,the mail attached to this moniker,I don't have access to it again.
Current mail is ejyklord@gmail.com

I posted it here already.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
I snap the least ones in terms of quality so that you will guage your option.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tk4all:

1500 for 10peices
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tk4all:
3500 for 10pieces
Let's go for this one then.
Means 30pieces will be like 10500

Or the one of 3500 X 2 which will he 20 pieces.
And the one of 1500 X 2 which will be another 20 pieces.
Making it total of 10,000
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tk4all:
I snap the least ones in terms of quality so that you will guage your option.

Show me even the best quality too naa.
Sorry for my disturbance sir
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Let's go for this one then.
Means 30pieces will be like 10500

Or the one of 3500 X 2 which will he 20 pieces.
And the one of 1500 X 2 which will be another 20 pieces.
Making it total of 10,000
I believe we can get this at 10k for 30peices
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Show me even the best quality too naa.
Sorry for my disturbance sir

No p

The woman told me that the big ones will not be readily available in large quantity. That is why I didn't post it
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tk4all:

I believe we can get this at 10k for 30peices
Ok.
So,how de we go?
You go post Acct number?
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Ok.
So,how de we go?
You go post Acct number?

Wait.

Which one are you going for?

And how about the transportation
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tk4all:

Wait.

Which one are you going for?

And how about the transportation
I plan on sending 10k.
Either you buy d one of 3500 X 3 batch or the one of 3500 X 2 and the one of 1500 X 2.

Do what U think is best.

Then I go add 5k for trans and running around.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

I plan on sending 10k.
Either you buy d one of 3500 X 3 batch or the one of 3500 X 2 and the one of 1500 X 2.

Do what U think is best.

Then I go add 5k for trans and running around.

Ok.

Send the 10k let me buy the one of 3500
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tk4all:

Ok.

Send the 10k let me buy the one of 3500
I for no add d 5k for waybill n stuff once?
So that if possible,u go give them this evening.
Abi U wan make i pay wen them land?
Tell me hw U want am and post acct number
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

I dont know about tp for now. sosend the 10k.

when its time to send it to you, i will go tothe park myself and discuss with drivers
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:

and you will get it on Wednesday
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Im not doing this as a business.

i just wanna help you about this, so i want you to follow up on everything pls. when i buy the yams, i will still snap and send it to you before going to the park. when i enter park, i go still call you and discuss transport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tk4all:

I dont know about tp for now. sosend the 10k.

when its time to send it to you, i will go tothe park myself and discuss with drivers
Ok.
You no post acct oo.

Or text am to or flash d number
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tk4all:

i just wanna help you about this, so i want you to follow up on everything pls. when i buy the yams, i will still snap and send it to you before going to the park. when i enter park, i go still call you and discuss transport.
I'm grateful for Ur help bro.
Mine na for house use,not doing it for business too.
I posted a number on my post above sir.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tk4all:

It's me bro.
Tried calling U back wt my MTN but U no pick.
I'll send d money now.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
CaptainAyub:
It's me bro. Tried calling U back wt my MTN but U no pick. I'll send d money now.
Aiit.
thanks. i will make sure not to disappoint you. it's a promise
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tk4all:

Aiit.

thanks. i will make sure not to disappoint you. it's a promise
Sent.10k
Good night then
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Sent.10k
Good night then
Good evening boss.

So sorry for not updating regulary like i promise. I was looking for a phone to get pictures for but did not see my friend.

The next thing now is tp, kindly send 5k to that account so that i Will use it tomorrow.

I bought those yams for 11k but since i did not have pictures, i will just send it to you. If those yams get to you and you feel like you Can add the 1k, i will be very greatful. If you did not send it, still fine.

I posted this here for record purpose. No vex
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Sent.10k
Good night then
Lastly i will be sending the yams through benue links. Hope the pack Is not far from you
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tk4all:

Lastly i will be sending the yams through benue links. Hope the pack Is not far from you
6k sent.
Tnx bro

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
CaptainAyub:
6k sent. Tnx bro
let me confirm.
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
CaptainAyub:
6k sent. Tnx bro
CONFIRMED
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Tk4all:

CONFIRMED
Ok
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2022
Tk4all:

CONFIRMED
Morning chief.
Successful wt the waybill?
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by Tk4all(m): 7:09am On Dec 01, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Morning chief.
Successful wt the waybill?
Good morning.
I will call once i'm done. From here to gboko is a lil distance. Just wait for updates

I already arrange someone to pick me up and is waiting for him. be rest assured that it will happen today
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2022
Tk4all:

Good morning.
I will call once i'm done. From here to gboko is a lil distance. Just wait for updates

I already arrange someone to pick me up and is waiting for him. be rest assured that it will happen today
Ewoo.
Never knew it will require all these waka waka.
I done stress you much ooo.
No vex 4 me abeg.pp
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tk4all:

Good morning.

Not seen or heard from em.
Did U collect any phone number?
Re: What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans by CaptainAyub: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tk4all:

Good morning.

Baba,you never update me sir.
What's d 411?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Confused / My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries / So Confused Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.