Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) (4998 Views)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
PAGE 1.

''You dont just love me. Lemme go my way rather than stay, wasting my life with you", she shouted with a tonage of an angry king.
"Trust me, i do love you. I just need more time"
"I just pray the time come sooner than i can imagine"
"dont worry dear, we will be just fine", i said as i placed my hand on her shoulder to draw her closer, then placing a kiss on her forehead.

Lizzy, as i cann her often, is my high school GF that i met at the mall in my 1st year in school. 5''4, fair with not too long dark hair. Averagely slim and healthy. Elegant when in Pink and her backside, dont lemme go there.

Our relationship is getting closer to a year, which i didnt plan for. My intention was to date, get any advantage that comes in, then move on to the next. But seems there is this AURA of perfection and caring in her that still wanted me to ask for more than just dating.

"You dont know anything. Marry them finish, na then you go know their true colour", Segun, my roomie said.
"But, thats why we go marry them, no be to dey tolerate them we want so?", i said in support of why am in love with Lizzy.
"Ogbeni gbagbe fuck1ng!(forget fuck1ng). No time to love mehn", he said in his rough voice.
"Thats you as for me, ion think am gonna back off now"
"No worry, i give you 2 years, you go see say she go break up with you. Abi you don forget say na your level mate?"

As Segun ended his statement, we heard a knowck on our door.
"ko! ko!! ko!!!"
"come in if you are good looking", i replied.

As the door swung open, with speed, Segun stood up, i followed as i made way to my wardrobe to get a vest on.

cc: misspicy
queenvalerie
adetayour
dollyjoy
jollyjoy
pushmusic
adebimpe
phintolar
michella
Laveda
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by WaleGent(m): 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
okay
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by midehi2(f): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
really?
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by Michellla(f): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
following....
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
PAGE 2

Could she have heard Segun's last statement. I dont understand that look.

"Hello babe", i said after puttin on my vest. "You look sober. Hope you are fine?", i inquired with a racing heart beat.
"Yea, am fine. Just that stup1d lecturer that wont stop disturbing me" she replied, falling exhaustively on my bed.
"W.T.F. Such things still exists this days?"

This is the treanding act of lecturers in my institution. Anything under skirt, they are ready to go underneath...come what may.
After giving Lizzy the assurance that all will be fine, she stayed over to read and play. But in the midst of our rough play...

"common stop that jor...you know i dont like it", she said with laughter as i tickled her.
"stop lieing. You like it abi, oya say the truth?" i replied as i placed a kiss on her lips.
"Ayoola...stop it please", she said, still holding on to my lips. Ayoola is the name she calls me, only when she feels am very special.
"hunhun..."

After a little while of the french kissing, i tried making way to let her go but dragged me back.
"hhunmhunm... babe you have to be on your way" i said to make her stop.
"Hunhun..let us finish"
"please", i said gently "i have to meet a friend on campus"
Angrily, she pulled back.
"so, that friend is more important then i am...right"
"No babe. Not like that. Please try to understand me", i said, looking sober.
"understand my foot. Its close to a year now, you dont touch me and whe you do, its just not romantic. You dont kiss, you dont do anything with me. What type of a man are you.
"is it about that?",i said with a smile. "if its on that, ok, am sorry, am gonna change"
"If you like change...if you like dont change. Maybe you are even impotent, Who knows!" she hissed, carried her bag and left my room angrilly.
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Uhm what is this?

1 Like

Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
Uhm what is this?
What does it look like?

1 Like

Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
donTbone:

What does it look like?
a story,but I don't get why.
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
QueenValerie:
a story,but I don't get why.
The why can only be known if followed through till the end! smiley
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
donTbone:

The why can only be known if followed through till the end! smiley
. ah,okay.

1 Like

Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
PAGE 3

Jus after a week, we are back again. Cruising for love and back on the same page.
"i dont really like what happened but its all good now"
"Am sorry i reacted thet way too. Just saying my mind", she said looking me in the eyes.
"but you can trust an helathy and nothing is wrong"
"OK", she said. "such wont happen again", she promised.

Some few minutes later, after enjoying a meal we decided to turn it to dates. She started asking question we never thought of at the end, which eventually made the love stronger.
At a point she asked me what could a lady do to me that will make me hate her or even not marry her again.
Funny as it sounds, i said, she should never squeeze my shirt on me in the public. That only will make me hate her.
"what if she cheats on you?" she asked.
"that depend on the definition of cheating"

After a brief silence, she asked the heart wrecking unexpected question that i never thought of.
"Am sorry to ask...are you IMPOTENT?"
With a surprise on my face and a drizzling sweat.
"why asked such question?"
"cos youve never attempted for 1nce to try fun with me even with countless times weve slept in same room"
"No, am not. Just waiting for the perfect time"

Perfect time? Are you kidding. Am in love with you mehn and i cant just bleep you anyhow i want. What will be left if ive enjoyrd all now. Take it easy on me jare.

2 weeks to our exam...
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by Michellla(f): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
donTbone:
Jus after a week, we are back again. Cruising for love and back on the same page.
"Am sorry i reacted thet way too. Just saying my mind", she said looking me in the eyes.

Some few minutes later, after enjoying a meal we decided to turn it to dates. She started asking question we never thought of at the end, which eventually made the love stronger.
At a point she asked me what could a lady do to me that will make me hate her or even not marry her again.
Funny as it sounds, i said, she should never squeeze my shirt on me in the public. That only will make me hate her.

After a brief silence, she asked wrecking unexpected question that i never thought of.
"Am sorry to ask
feeling it.was it written by you?
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Michellla:
feeling it.was it written by you?
Thanks dear...
Yea. was written by me.

You have no idea how much this encouraged me!
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
PAGE 4

2 weeks to to our exam, weve been reading together, encouraging and helping also sice we offer the same course.
Now, its a year since we started dating. In between, valentine is just 2 days away. As i was thinking of what to do considering marking our 1year anniversary, i still felt there is no big deal now. But i have to make it special for her.

After a rigorous thinking of what to do on our anniversary, i picked up my phone, gave her a call and told her i will be in her hostel the whole day. She insited i sleep, but NO. Av been trained that men who sleeps in their girls room are still kids. Oops! cant just wait for the day!!!

"hello, am at your hostel gate. Pleae meet me there"
"Ok sweet, will be right there" she said and dropped the call.

When she came out, the scent of her body and hair(discussion for another day). She was on Bum shorts and a sphagetti top(ladies should know that) which makes her look 3years younger than her age. The head net and look on her face tells she is yet to freshen up. Fixing my gaze on her had full sized breast and an attractive nipples, i never noticed she didnt wear a slipper.

Back inside her room...
"happy anniversary" opening my arms to embrace her, she replied "you welcome sweet and i will always love you"
"same here dear", i replied.

Not longer after we dine and wine together, shared memories and experience of our date and all that.
Not long, i checked the time. It was 25minutes past 5pm.
"Oh! the time is far gone o.", i said, letting her know i will be leaving soon.
"Hmmmm...i know thats a notification you are going abi?"
"na! not so fast, will be leaving when its 8pm"
"Thanks dear. Atleast, lets have dinner together before you leave"
:ok...thats fine by me"

At 7pm...the dinner is set. A meal of Amala with beef, spiced with ponmon and vegetable soup. Well served with a chilled juice. Oh boy! Thank God my gal wife material pass 6 yards.
After the meal, i render some appreciation to her and how the delicious the food was...
"mehn! that was awesome"
"Thank you. Am happy you enjoyed it"
"yea, i sure did. Need to relax so that the food is gonna work perfectly for my body", i said jokingly.

Why did i av to rest? i dont know. Why cant i just stand up after the meal and go back to my hostel? i dont know. God punish devil. It was this night that the cat was let outta the bag.

"sweet, wake up. Its dark already", she said tapping me gently by my arm.
"hun! what time is it?" i inquired from her, stretching my self out....

With surprise, i jumped off the bed and shouted at her, "dont you check the time before now?"...
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by phintohlar(f): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
I believe it shouldn't end there man cos am so much into it & I really can't wait 2 get 2 d bottom.. Pls continue oh
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
lol.. u must finish d story
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
What hapened next?

wink lipsrsealed
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by Michellla(f): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
donTbone:
Thanks dear... Yea. was written by me.

You have no idea how much this encouraged me! kiss kiss kiss kiss
aww.keep it up smileysmiley
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
PAGE 5

"Am sorry it skipped my mind. Please for give me"

Its 11:30pm already. How did you expect me to be on my way now? Am sure it was deliberate but i composed my self and try not to make issues of it.

"please am really sorry dear", she said still on her knees, with tears on her eyes.
Making my way towards her, i draw her closer placing her head on my chest and rubbing her hair down.
"you know i dont like getting angry. You caused it" i said to her softly.
"am sorry. I dont intend doing that", she said looking at my face.
"oya, stop crying. Am gonna sleep over"
With smiles on her face, she thanked me and made her lips to my mouth.

Be like say this gal too sabi kiss. Well, am not bothered as long as am not moved. The only thing that was different was i decided to take it to another level just to make the anniversary memorable.

Finding her way to my ear lobes, i grabbed her left bossom, squessed softly as she gave a silent moan of desire. Holding my hand tighter and not letting go of her tongue on my lobes, i swallowed the spit in my mouth as i couldnt contain it again. Moving away from me, she pulled off her top.
"No, dont do this yet!" a voice within me said.
Before i could decide to do or not, am already on the bed, facing up with her lips on my nipples. I left a big groan, holding her head. I summoned all courage, not so easy, but the voice came out.

"please lets stop. Its too early. Am not prepared for this", i said sadly.
"No babe, this is all i ever wanted. I want you so badly.
"yea, i know. But i promise you its gonna be a surprise...soon".

While making her see reasons not to have sex yet, she finally agreed. Still have unclad, i laid her on my chest, caress her and we both slept off.
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
He's not impotent but a virgin ,yes?
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by phintohlar(f): 12:36am On Jan 13, 2016
donTbone:
PAGE 3

After a brief silence, she asked the heart wrecking unexpected question that i never thought of.
"Am sorry to ask...are you IMPOTENT?"
With a surprise on my face and a drizzling sweat.
"why asked such question?"
"cos youve never attempted for 1nce to try fun with me even with countless times weve slept in same room"
"No, am not. Just waiting for the perfect time"

Perfect time? Are you kidding. Am in love with you mehn and i cant just bleep you anyhow i want. What will be left if ive enjoyrd all now. Take it easy on me jare.

2 weeks to our exam...
pls ehn guy,there's a question I really need 2 ask ur girl,but since ur d 1 narrating d story how can i ask her pls?
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by nadismeq7: 2:01am On Jan 13, 2016
I don carry mat sidon.....update plz
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2016
phintohlar:
pls ehn guy,there's a question I really need 2 ask ur girl,but since ur d 1 narrating d story how can i ask her pls?
grin
Ask me... then i help you ask her!
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2016
QueenValerie:
He's not impotent but a virgin ,yes?
No, he isnt a virgin either.
This girl in question is like his 2nd GF! wink

Kip ur fingers crossed!
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2016
PAGE 6

GrinGrin.... GrinGrin... It was my phone ringing. Its 8:30am already and the call from my Class rep was the first thing that woke me up.
"hello! hw far guy", the voice at the other line said.
"i dey o", i replied, using the back of my hand to rub my eyes so that i will be well awake.
"omo! Dr Smith wan conduct test for us o. You know say our former one no good"

With speed and rushing, i stood up, now eyes wide open. Looked at my babe that is still deep asleep. Couldnt think about her much. I put on my cloths and shoes then jet outta the room straight to the class.

Its 2 days to val, am broke and no guarantee of getting any cash soon. In order not to disappoint mt bae, i decided to be away from my hostel, framing it like i travelled. You know, spending on val no be small thing and guy gas not to fall bae hand.
After giving her the call that i will be away from school but will return a day after val.
"hanhan! why now?" she said on the phone.
"need to get somethings in place. WIll be back soon dear. Trust me"
"Buy my val gift when coming o"
"Sha lemme return first, i will celebrate it for you", and i meant it. Even if na to borrow, we must be together a day after val.

Never knew this will be the day. Never crossed my mind, but it just went as it is. The day after val, i called her, we hooked up at a restaurant, make her laugh, shared memories, confessions and all that. After, we went to the pool. Have a cold swim in a hot afternoon.
Getting to 6pm, "where should we go now?", i asked her.
"my hostel", she said as she dragged my hand behind her back.

On getting to her hostel, she opened the door. The blue light bullb gave the room a bit of coolness for just 2 lovers to enjoy. She went to her DVD player, inserted a BLUES then entered her bathroom to clean up.
Awaiting her arrival from the room, i laid down, tired and exhausted from the day grooving with my shirts off, giving a nod to the background music playing. After a short while, the bathroom door opened and behold what i saw!!!

An angel. She was wearing a transparent nightwear that made her under clothes visible. Fair skin, dark hair and her blue eye balls are still visible under the dim blue light. She made way towards me, made a gesture that i stand up which i did immediately. Wrapping her two hands over my neck then bending my head to her mouth to give her a deep kiss.
Responding to herrequest, i got hold of her bossom, handle it gently as she never stopped kissing me. Findind a way to where her nipples is was a bit hard, i couldnt wait, just had to help unhook her bra. Putting that off, it made it easier sqeezing the bossom. Using my forefinger and thumb, i pressed her clitoris hard which made her give a moan.

Within 10 mins, we both naked but still nothing has really happened. SHe looked into my eyes, i was erect. She gave a lil smile and kissed me again. After, she got hold of ME and slowly inserted it into HER.
"Hmmmmmmm", the voice came out loud. "slowly Please!", she added.
Not wasting much time, she put her hand behind my waist, making me go in deeper, then the thrusting continued....

28mins later, i cummed, relaxed, climbed down from her then gave her a kiss on her fore head.
"I love you baby", i said.
"I so love you too sweet", she said as tears rolled down her eyes.
looking into her eyes, i asked..
"babe, why the tears now?", and she said...

The final AWAITS!
cc: misspicy
queenvalerie
adetayour
dollyjoy
jollyjoy
pushmusic
adebimpe
phintolar
michella
Laveda
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by misspicy(f): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2016
I heard a voice,calling my name,from the desert of stories,though am not a fan,amma go answer the voice,because it's nobody but my friend donTbone ....bro how far wink
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2016
misspicy:
I heard a voice,calling my name,from the desert of stories,though am not a fan,amma go answer the voice,because it's nobody but my friend donTbone ....bro how far wink
Nice poetry! wink

Am good, how was your night?

Hope you are good with those guys bashing you last night?
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by misspicy(f): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2016
donTbone:

Nice poetry! wink

Am good, how was your night?

Hope you are good with those guys bashing you last night?
my night was bam winkyours?

which guys? angry

oh I guess you are referring to that kid and her cohort,the hypocritic lying loose mouth he goat?
lmao,I didn't even know whatsup,woke up and saw that the good people of NL put the eediots in their place. gringringrin
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2016
misspicy:

my night was bam winkyours?

which guys? angry

oh I guess you are referring to that kid and her cohort,the hypocritic lying loose mouth he goat?
lmao,I didn't even know whatsup,woke up and saw that the good people of NL put the eediots in their place. gringringrin
Mine was super fantastic...

Just read through some of your bashing words, and was like...

I wonder when they will stop using KIDNAPPING to threaten you grin grin grin
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by misspicy(f): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2016
donTbone:
Mine was super fantastic...

Just read through some of your bashing words, and was like...
I wonder when they will stop using KIDNAPPING to threaten you grin grin grin
sweedy,misspicy is a threat already gringrincheesygrin even trolls now imitate me you been long on here,you know how it works,don't you?
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by donTbone(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2016
misspicy:

sweedy,misspicy is a threat already gringrincheesygrin
even trolls now imitate me
you been long on here,you know how it works,don't you?

Hunhun! really?
undecided

ok... keeping my tabs on your quotes and posts from now on!
grin

We dont give a sh1t though... We are the real sh1t wink
Re: The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2016
misspicy:
I heard a voice,calling my name,from the desert of stories, though am not a fan,amma go answer the voice,because it's nobody but my friend donTbone ....bro how far wink
That in bold was really good it sounded like it could be that of a pro.It was nice,lyrical.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? / For Men Only, Don't Do The Following: / Who Do You Think About During Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.