Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? (3296 Views)

Checkout Stunning Pictures Of This Unknown Lady / What Is The Highest Amount You Have Ever Paid For Sex? / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Rikze: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Greetings house, I was listening to a radio program this afternoon here in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. Two ladies anchored the program.

The program was about how some guys abruptly asked them (the presenters) "silly" or unexpected questions simply to get their attention.

Some even paid their their transport fares without them asking. Then a guy called in and said what I find strange: That while he was in the tricycle (keke) on one occasion, a female passenger alighted and paid for him, he didn't know and he was so shocked at it.

So guys have you experienced such before?

Cc. farano, Rocktation

1 Like

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by slawomir: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Jashub:
The guy is just exaggerating. No 9ja girl will pay your T-fare except there is something she wants from you ...and even at that , what she intends to collect is something far greater than T-fare
Don't say that
I have experienced it
Only once though

In abuja...2020.....I dey stroll go wether na life camp abi karimu ....so as I enter taxi.....I just see the babe inside the taxi...unto me nor know the direction to that place I just ask her...she reply me and even said I should not worry that she is going exactly that direction.....o boy as we come down before I dip hand for my pocket she don already pay....
Shaperly I waka follow her small collect her control

I still have her number till today

Blessing is her name....he pain me say I nor fit bang that girl...after that day way she pay for my transport the next two days I enter Benin city.....I go abuja this year...only for me to put her on call she say she is now in Niger state and she is married....
What da fuckkk

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Jashub: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
The guy is just exaggerating. No 9ja girl will pay your T-fare except there is something she wants from you ...and even at that , what she intends to collect is something far greater than T-fare

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Robnectar(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Damnnn niggar too

4 Likes

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Michelle70(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ya, on one occassion.

I got in the taxi, we talked through out the journey and exchanged numbers.

When she highlighted, she gave the taxi-man the cash and said "its for me and my friend".

I was grateful

7 Likes

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Aboks(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
In which country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Kriss216: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lol

When you see a Nigerian girl being nice unnecessarily, just know the world is about to end.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Stallionhorse: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Omo! The only time a lady paid my tp was one day I didnt have money and I had to get to My friends shop so he can give me urgent 3k, so I decided to enter keke with no money when I got to my bus stop I came Down told the keke guy that I didnt have money, the guy parked one side thats how we where exchanging words until one lady told him to enter the keke that she will pay. She now looked at me and told me "fine boy like you, u don't have money" and threw her eyes away. Omo! Thats the biggest insult I've received in my life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Kriss216: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo! The only time a lady paid my tp was one day I didnt have money and I had to get to My friends shop so he can give me urgent 3k, so I decided to enter keke with no money when I got to my bus stop I came Down told the keke guy that I didnt have money, the guy parked one side thats how we where exchanging words until one lady told him to enter the keke that she will pay. She now looked at me and told me "fine boy like you, u don't have money" and threw her eyes away. Omo! Thats the biggest insult I've received in my life.
Learn to dilute your lies, we're not kids here. You enter keke without money and still be exchanging words with the rider undecided

31 Likes

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Kriss216: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
God will bless you abundantly for this.

3 Likes

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by feranmi143: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Yo fish, i ain't got no time for that
Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Bluntguy: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
That may happen when the guy looks like an unforgettable ex.

1 Like

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Michelle70(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Stallionhorse:
u lie too much.
Are u a politician?

12 Likes

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Pk01(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
I can't remember how many times..but why are they doing so?..isn't It supposed to be vice versa?

I will just drop and say thanks bye..
Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Stallionhorse: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kriss216:

Learn to dilute your lies, we're not kids here. You enter keke without money and still be exchanging words with the rider undecided
why not?? Shey! Him wan kill me ni??

1 Like

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by WibusJaga: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2022

Only a gigolo will comfortably accept a lady stranger paying his T-fare. cool
Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Stallionhorse: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
u lie too much.
Are u a politician?
its not a lot bros..
Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by fartkay(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
I was on a bike with a lady, I sat behind her n of a sudden we started talking. On getting to her destination, she paid the bike man then we continue our journey to my own destination. I was about to pay then bike man told me she don pay for you. I was surprised because I don't know her from Adam

4 Likes

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Michelle70(m): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
fartkay:
I was on a bike with a lady, I sat behind her n of a sudden we started talking. On getting to her destination, she paid the bike man then we continue our journey to my own destination. I was about to pay then bike man told me she don pay for you. I was surprised because I don't know her from Adam
u enter bike with girl weh u no sabi?

2 Likes

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by AishaDant(f): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kriss216:

The rider must have been an angel because he deserved to be well beaten and made to eat sand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by shantti(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
A girl alighted from the Keke and paid for me, I felt ashamed cos the people in the Keke were just looking at me.

3 Likes

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Michelle70(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
AishaDant:

The rider must have been an angel because he deserved to be well beaten and made to eat sand.
lolz haba.

calmdown,
u had a bad day or what?

OP, u lucky this one wasnt the driver.
Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by detectivejones: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nawao! The comments under this thread sef. Where una dey meet these leeches wey don mess una head about Nigerian girls.
Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Yeah! once...
I was about doing the paying for both of us o, she beat me to it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Medianna(f): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
You will make a good politician countryman
Stallionhorse:

2 Likes

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by fartkay(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:

Na in twos we de jump bike for my side. Only except you get deep pocket

7 Likes

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by malaria(f): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
I have paid 2twice no strings attached. There is more to life than selfish desires

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Jashub: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
malaria:

I have paid 2twice no strings attached. There is more to life than selfish desires
Compare that figure to the number of times a dude has paid your T-fare. You will see that you are filled with selfishness

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Blupen(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Your biggest motivation u mean

1 Like

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by Dshocker(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:

Most lagos bike na two passengers dem dey carry...

6 Likes

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by blackboy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
fartkay:

Na in twos we de jump bike for my side. Only except you get deep pocket

True happens in many areas in Lagos back then like Okowonjo round about areas around Ojodu Berger. Even Ikeja airport along 2 on a bike male n male or male n female. The day it almost happened to me...i look at big yansh of the babe the okada man asked me to join. I no gree. I walked to Egbeda.

Back to the point. No happen to me but i always go to church without offering/tithe and this lady i dont know like that put ogfering money in my hand. It is well.

5 Likes

Re: As As Guy, Has An Unknown Lady Ever Paid Your Transportation Fare? by AishaDant(f): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz haba.

calmdown,
u had a bad day or what?

OP, u lucky this one wasnt the driver.

So expressing oneself means one must have had a bad day?

Your mentality is absolutely disappointing. Smh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Gf Complains That I Dont Change Enuff / L / Ladies Should Stop Judging Guys By Their Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.