Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You (80392 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet? / Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans / Going Bra-less. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by AdamuKD: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#006600][/color]

In real life I’m a good girl o
Are you sure?���
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by AdamuKD: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#006600][/color]

In real life I’m a good girl o
Are you sure? grin grin grin
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by phemmyfour: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
When a lady hardly wears bra and goes around bra less she doesn't care what you think

Secondly I dislike when women call your attention and be like Aunty wear Bra

Na you get the Breast

You have no idea what people go through in their life if you see them braless biko fem

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach

You're sexual.

You're soulful.

You're
emotional.

You're spiritual.

You're magic.

You're both of the light and the dark.

You're human.

Don't deny any aspects of who you are.

A healthy soul is a whole soul.

#digitabimpethecoach

My Best Team Goal Couples Is Wode Maya & Trudy Maya they just got married and guess what they are fucking rich with a touch of simplicity

Have never seen a millionaire couples so humble and simple like them

They built their first real estate together

They built their YouTube brands together talking about discovering Africa

They are couples that every young Africans should emulate

With the money they have they decided to do simple wedding

Aside that , they made sure they achieve their goals before they settle

Even though they haven't tick all their goals but they started small and look at them today , landlord's with a touch of humility and simplicity

I celebrate couples who make impact to the world

No be just to marry yeye person

Marry a team player who is all about growth

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach

They all have excuses for not wearing bra even those with groundnut breast

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by FILEBE(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Lol
Or deh
Who opened your cage?
Ban kee u der
You think nairaland is your father's land?

That is why you come up here to speed Rubbish and nonsense all over the place. It is all fun and cruise to you abi? May you find what you seek

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by neztar: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Naustine:
Come to warri . ..bra has gone extinct
how many breasts have you sucked?
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2022
shegun4sur:

So, that they are having sex is a problem now. So you prefer them to eat some cake as a form of enjoyment. Something that very soon will be done on the streets openly and it's nobody's fuçking business. Abeg rest
Mu...mu
It shouldn't be your business too when your sisters and or daughters start returning home with a swollen pụssy and mouth full of cum. Since it's not going to be your business if other people fucƙ on the street, it shouldn't be your business which your sisters and or daughters do it to
Ho po nu

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2022
Fahvvy:

1. Just as she doesn't care what people think, she also shouldn't care when people perceive and treat her a certain kind of way undecided....

When you dress a certain kind of way, know that people will perceive and treat you a certain kind of way too....

If you see a person with a military uniform, you don't need a prophet to tell you to behave, naturally there's a certain "respect" you will Accord that fellow...

If you see a person with NYSC uniform, you also don't need a prophet to tell you that, that fellow is most likely a "federal government pikin" and thus you will treat the person accordingly...

When you go out without a bra, you'll be perceived a certain way, so I sincerely hope that you also wouldn't mind being treated that way undecided....

2. What people go through in life isn't an excuse....

People (especially women) feel that when they misbehave people should "understand" that, they are going through something and that should be reason enough to overlook their excesses...

But my dear...
THE WORLD DOESN'T OWE YOU UNDERSTANDING

If you act a certain way, you will be treated accordingly... If you see someone that cares about you enough to call you to order, take corrections o undecided...

Are you a Nigerian?

And are you a lady?
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by neztar: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2022
Davidly:
I don't joke with breasts shocked
what your favorite cup size?
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by neztar: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Ajay7411:
I'm waiting to see you go braless grin wink
will you suck my dick?
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Michelle70:
i love nipples,

Any body caught selling bra should be declared illegal trading
You no well
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by neztar: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2022
samonak:
E get one like that for my area, Funmi just de flash de thing anyhow for me, make I no lie, I de tempted to wipe her walahi, de only snag be say she too like money.
where you dey stay make I cum shag her?
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2022
Just a simple thread with a high rank seo

It's impressive

Nairaland Admins you na even modify the timeline
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Insipidvamp(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=Wordsfrombimpe post=116699442]You could have scroll pass my timeline

I never ask for your opinions period

[You neither own nor inherit Nairaland, you could have simply kept your thoughts to yourself. Period]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by neztar: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
To wear bra sef e no dey easy , if I dey house I no dey wear bra , I can't kill myself.
I want to come to your house and satisfy you
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2022
neztar:
will you suck my dick?

Many are mad, but few are roaming sad wink
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
The most interesting part is your comment is giving me traffic so thank you

[quote author=Insipidvamp post=116718982][/quote]
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Just a simple thread with a high rank seo

It's impressive

Nairaland Admins you na even modify the timeline
You must be off your meds undecided
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
The comment make me laugh

Some people don dey modify their comment for likes

Lmao

As for me I am enjoying the visibility and the fact people are reaching out in regards to the brand

Controversy sells indeed

My third time of trending
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lmao

Ajay7411:

You must be off your meds undecided
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Insipidvamp(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=Wordsfrombimpe post=116719017]The most interesting part is your comment is giving me traffic so thank you

Now that you have the attention you so much crave, it's high time you searched for your missing brain. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
When you guys are tired of commenting

Just a reminder the traffic will keep going high
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lmao

[quote author=Insipidvamp post=116719075][/quote]

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
The comment make me laugh

Some people don dey modify their comment for likes

Lmao

As for me I am enjoying the visibility and the fact people are reaching out in regards to the brand

Controversy sells indeed

My third time of trending

True, now show yo boobs and become a legend cheesy
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Philip4564(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Since you wan dey show us the cleavages Abeg make una dey show us the nipples join..Breast is life

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Danniedpastor(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

LMAO na you mature na

With long comment for your mind

No one ask for your opinion

Scroll and skip Timeline

Lmao

Now,you want to play "the victim"?
You brought your post/opinion here. If you didnt want our response ,you should have kept it to yourself.

I like your boldness but your message was wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lmao

That's why it's call a content

Ajay7411:

True, now show yo boobs and become a legend cheesy
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by KunGioKehRah: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please who have Nokia pin mouth charger?

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmn

Thank you for the traffic

No one is playing victims

Danniedpastor:

Now,you want to play "the victim"?
You brought your post/opinion here. If you didnt want our response ,you should have kept it to yourself.

I like your boldness but your message was wrong.
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by GodPrince: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Jennifer663:

Can't you mind your business for once
You untrained slut.
Useless thing
Jennifer I thought you are descent and calm, I thought you hated it when women are slut shamed on this forum but reread what you are saying to your fellow lady. I'm disappointed in you honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Thank you for your amazing comment

Love and light

Words from Bimpe
Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
That's why I love their comment

Now you know better

GodPrince:
Jennifer I thought you are descent and calm, I thought you hated it when women are slut shamed on this forum but reread what you are saying to your fellow lady. I'm disappointed in you honestly

1 Share

Re: When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
People commenting don't have an idea on SEO

If they do they will mind how they Comment

Continue displaying toxic views

I dey enjoy am even the admins don give me free advert with high views Dem even modify post

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.