Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? (36111 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by gmo10(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
1: Ikeja
2: Ikeja
3: Ikeja...
Know this and know peace

4 Likes

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by chukel(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Best in terms of what?

1 Like

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by kalvoken(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lagos should not be seen any where near this topic.

Uyo has quiet and good roads, likewise enugu.

My 3 months in uyo is a lot of memories.

7 Likes

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Kenneth10110(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Grandmeister:

Owerri ke? Lol

owerri is nice and has a very good night life experience, nice hotels and many more. To enjoy the town you need cash and cash to see the beauties but cost of living and rent in owerri is higher.

4 Likes

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by ANSMEDIA: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Best state capitals in Nigeria

Abuja, Ikeja, PH, Asaba, Awka, Enugu, uyo, Calabar

Awka the fastest and best developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja.

Pictures: Awka

4 Likes

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Usenokpevbo: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
JoshTim:

Lol...na suffer head be Benin. Hungry boys, yahoo boys and okpo girls. No job
when we say economy, it is not about job, what is the purchasing power of people living in that area. if you choose to come today and bring your business down. does the people have enough financial strength to purchase it.

or as an artisan, if you choose to come and hustle in Benin, will you be getting jobs. these are what what we should look out for or be talking about. You don't have a skill, you are talking about suffer head, you clown. Which city in Nigeria have gainful employment opportunities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by stanluiz(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Owerri, Enugu, Asaba, Ikeja, Uyo etc.

But I will choose Owerri. I love the Night life in Owerri. Nice Hotels, Clubs, Bars etc. Nice place to enjoy Money. No Stress at all. The same applies with Asaba.

Enugu and Uyo is quiet and serene.

10 Likes

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Kanoboi: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Awka the fastest and best developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja
�IpoB with their lies, the same Awka I visited two months ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Sheggy13(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
LongwayGone2021:
Nobody mentioned Awka of Anambra state so far, why?
Going by the way they hype Peter Obi here, you'd have expected Awka to be paradise as he was governor for 8 good years but it's all empty noise unfortunately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Etosha: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Calabar... that's where I had my University education... drainage system in Cali is wonderful. I loved my evening walk in Unical.

3 Likes

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Etosha: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
stanluiz:
Owerri, Enugu, Asaba, Ikeja, Kano, Kaduna etc.

But I will choose Owerri. I love the Night life in Owerri. Nice Hotels, Clubs, Bars etc. Nice place to enjoy Money. No Stress at all.

Kidnapping within owerri is rampant now.

1 Like

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by stanluiz(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Etosha:

Kidnapping within owerri is rampant now.
Hmmm. But Police is doing everything possible to curtail it. It is the effect of Owerri prison break last year April.

Regardless of Everything. Owerri is still my No 1.

7 Likes

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by JoshTim: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Usenokpevbo:
when we say economy, it is not about job, what is the purchasing power of people living in that area. if you choose to come today and bring your business down. does the people have enough financial strength to purchase it.

or as an artisan, if you choose to come and hustle in Benin, will you be getting jobs. these are what what we should look out for or be talking about. You don't have a skill, you are talking about suffer head, you clown. Which city in Nigeria have gainful employment opportunities

Lol....no be Benin again, wet thieves and cultist plenty. How many companies dey Benin?....from new Benin to ring road to airport road Abi upper sapomba.....abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by cystation: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Remove Abuja and ikeja...they've enjoyed,
Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by ANSMEDIA: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kanoboi:

�IpoB with their lies, the same Awka I visited two months ago

My pictures are there to prove the point
Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Naniboi17: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Owerri the best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Goahead(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Abakaliki wink
The pride of East.

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Benwallt(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
internationalman:
Out of the who 36 States in Nigeria, there's only one capital City is attached to it's name.

Ladies and gentlemen let's give it up for Benin City.

The best capital City in Nigeria where the king is truly king.
Huh! Kogi even better pass Benin

4 Likes

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dem say states with best capital . Chai

1 Like

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Enimin: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Abiagrin
Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Usenokpevbo: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
JoshTim:

Lol....no be Benin again, wet thieves and cultist plenty. How many companies dey Benin?....from new Benin to ring road to airport road Abi upper sapomba.....abeg.
which city for Nigeria quality companies dae aside lagos. If I were you I would take advantage of the large population key into business or a skill. There are no companies in the city but there is cash flow undeniably. People that are in europe sending money home and people dragging money home (yahoo boys) take advantage of the teeming population and the cash flow son. Few cities can only stand it cash flow wise and these cities should be. Lagos, Abuja, port harcourt and Kano. Look at the cost of transport and house rent in the city, people still rent houses and enter transport to their homes. If it is some other city, they will trek home, bus drivers are cashing out, that is a pointer to the financial strength in the city. People cashing out are business people and artisans, you are not wise son. Take advantage of the teeming population and the financial strength

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Paulianfa(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
ibechris:
ENUGU
Akwaibom
Cross river
Plateau
Calabar

Cross River and calabar grin grin grin
Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Echoban: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
LongwayGone2021:
Nobody mentioned Awka of Anambra state so far, why?

Calm down,we are talking fact here,

2 Likes

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by ANSMEDIA: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Best state capitals in Nigeria

Abuja, Ikeja, PH, Asaba, Awka, Enugu, uyo, Calabar

Awka the fastest and best developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja.

Pictures: Awka

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by JoshTim: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Usenokpevbo:
which city for Nigeria quality companies dae aside lagos. If I were you I would take advantage of the large population key into business or a skill. There are no companies in the city but there is cash flow undeniably. People that are in europe sending money home and people dragging money home (yahoo boys) take advantage of the teeming population and the cash flow son. Few cities can only stand it cash flow wise and these cities should be. Lagos, Abuja, port harcourt and Kano. Look at the cost of transport and house rent in the city, people still rent houses and enter transport to their homes. If it is some other city, they will trek home, bus drivers are cashing out, that is a pointer to the financial strength in the city. People cashing out are business people and artisans, you are not wise son. Take advantage of the teeming population and the financial strength

Which teeming population ozuor

1 Like

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Norwichsailor(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:

What r u feeling like?
Just because u r in SS 3
Easy comrade grin
Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Apexmoh: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Omodua:
You missed it. Kano should not be mentioned because it's a Shari'a state. A Shari'a state,with its capital,abhors night life and development.
Once a mad man, always a mad man.
Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
saintkeppy:

The OP says best Capital cities i wonder why youre Putting Cross River & Calabar in the same list

It may have degenerated now, but i watched a YouTube clip of Calabar about 8 months ago, and i was really impressed with how clean it was with well maintained greenery!
Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Awoleesu(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Grandmeister:
Best in terms of what?
In the east it is Enugu
In the Niger deltan South-south states it is Calabar
In the north I don’t know ( haven’t been to all northern states)
In the west it is Lagos.
Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by nesphil(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
I would say it's Uyo any time any day;
because there is a good road network, the city is clean and green, stable electricity to some extent ins some parts of the Uyo Metropolis, low crime rate, a vibrant night-life, a large tech community and ecosystem, and a clean, calm, serene, and green public parks for leisure, relaxation, and picnics, modern markets, shopping malls, modern hotels, resorts, modern health facilities, guest houses, bars, lounges, sit-out spots, restaurants, modern and well planned residential districts and areas, good schools, good cuisine, highly educated, very beautiful, hospitable, and friendly locals, etc.

Others in no particular order are Ikeja, Calabar, Kano, Enugu, and PH.

One of the many green areas and public parks in Uyo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-eFVZavHL8

Uyo Christmas village:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZQ0aeAmAWE&t=52s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rws9UouEUA0

Uyo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8YiDOzUpUs

More of Uyo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwHPX95fEf0&t=35s

Sights & sounds of Uyo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXh4gYQgDVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-m-xpd_C0I&t=7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_51LgMGWfrw&t=280s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlQHN-5aP_s&t=1s

2 Likes

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Ologbo147: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Benwallt:
Huh! Kogi even better pass Benin
That one na lie na you nor get sense, where for kogi? Lokoja wey Ekpoma and Okada better pass

5 Likes

Re: Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? by Zetty177x: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Benin city for me

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Malaysian Train Crashes! More Than 200 Injured (Graphic Photos) / What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? / Driver Falls Off Ogudu Bridge In Lagos After Horrific Motor Accident. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.