Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man (66591 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by sisisioge: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmmm....what a terrible strategy....he had woken all possible demons within his household. We shall soon see.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by detectivejones: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sense is really far from these East Africans. What if she had ulcer, bp, or commit suicide while you were at it, who will feel the brunt.

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by frog12: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
this MAN is either MAD or too SMART.
which one ?? grin grin grin
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Raph82(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
MaestroID:
In a way nigga was wise.
As e commot peace of mind, Madam weight came DOWN.

But make e no try am with 9ja woman.
U mean say person still dey faithful self, na another man dey be the true father of two out of three kids! U be bad guy

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Hanndye: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
If the woman start her own now he go grow taller.

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by etrange: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wickedness. This is why some men would never marry a woman that earns well. They would rather marry those dependent ones they can treat anyhow knowing they're not going anywhere. Forget about those shouting "what are they bringing to the table". Thet only sat it when it fits thier argument. The moment thier wives start earning too much, they become insecure. And if she then frowns, they say she has lost regards for the man. Even on a thread like this, they still here attacking women. Brean dead humans.

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by jaxxy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
chigoziri2403:
He should pray not to be bankrupt, the wife might use his medication on him

The outcome will not be thesame. A woman has not right to triple her weight because she's married and has achieved her lifelong ambition.

That is a crime and deception. Just like our politicans decieve us achieve getting what they want.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Oceanjagaban: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Physical attraction not enough reason to marry someone, see what this one is using as an excuse to justify his cheating.
That's not true, physical attraction counts,when I'm not attracted to you physically what will make me want to make love you?and when I'm not making love to you definitely I'm giving it to someone else.it counts pls
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by meobizy(f): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
So, did she? Impressive.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Aguiyimba(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
bagirajoseph:
“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man Says

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/cheated-wife-make-her-lose-weight-kenyan-man-says-video/

Now that you have said it out get ready to lose weight
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
This looks staged
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Ybaby: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nehe007:
U get luck say she no put "ota pia pia" 4ur food,she get gud mind sha.

YIMU

she is waiting for her last child to finish from university and her husband is at his most vulnerable and needs his family and wife the most whether slim or fat he just wants to eat home cooked food with a trusted companion he has built like with...that is when she will go for omugwo for 5 years with her first child and 3 years with her 2nd daughter while loneliness finishes him.

He will pay
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by frog12: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
but some women that earn more than their husband become too arrogant and bossy

etrange:
Wickedness. This is why some men would never marry a woman that earns well. They would rather marry those dependent ones they can treat anyhow knowing they're not going anywhere. Forget about those shouting "what are they bringing to the table". Thet only sat it when it fits thier argument. The moment thier wives start earning too much, they become insecure. And if she then frowns, they say she has lost regards for the man. Even on a thread like this, they still here attacking women. Brean dead humans.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by PlaysNigeria: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
This man na full time comrade grin

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by 360Master: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
;Men that doesn’t cheat are not more than 5 in Nigeria. Some Ode men would be thinking they are saint Obi but are steadily strapping Hoelowshows…!

Some Ode women be claiming married but are steadily hookuping on a low….

No Man is designed for 1 woman. That’s the simple pill to swallow…

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by naijapikin2(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lame excuse. So she should also cheat on you inorder for you to add weight?!

My friend google another excuse.

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by FuckDModz: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin

A King
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Yankee101: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mean
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by naijapikin2(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
nairalee:
Good. Going by this logic, we can make more excuses....

I robbed the man to make him work harder

I failed the student to make him read more

I voted Tinubu to make Nigerians become wiser

please please please, don't try that last point. Abeg.

1 Like

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by overboard(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Where is the weight? grin
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Konjiboii: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Must be a skit
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by MaestroID(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Raph82:
U mean say person still dey faithful self, na another man dey be the true father of two out of three kids! U be bad guy

Bros u sef know as e dy be.
Most times its tge other way round. As the man run her local and she reduce. E go come back house
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by alibiz: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
This one na yeye man
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by letitrainnow(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Crazy world.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by kwasoly(m): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
bagirajoseph:
“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man Says

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/cheated-wife-make-her-lose-weight-kenyan-man-says-video/

This one is still a boy.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by franchasofficia: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
franchas why did you laugh? Do you fall in this category?
lol the reason is so funny cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
franchasofficia:
lol the reason is so funny cheesy
Share na, I’ll bite anyone who dare come for you
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by franchasofficia: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Share na, I’ll bite anyone who dare come for you
I mean the reason the guy that cheated gave is funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Edc1: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by storm001(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Slynation:
Well...all I see is a win win for both party cheesy

You dey see well grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.