Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man (66623 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Asianjollof007: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

Which one is sexy idiot again? grin grin grin. By the way I thought men like fat girls or rather “thick” girls that they call the fat girls cheesy grin. Una don Dey confuse me o make una talk one let me know if I’m taking this weight gain drug or not.

There's slight difference between thick and fat.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Asianjollof007:

There's slight difference between thick and fat.

Ok so you guys expect a “thick” girl to remain thick after marriage and childbirth?
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Asianjollof007: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

Ok so you guys expect a “thick” girl to remain thick after marriage and childbirth?

Don't get me wrong, i ain't one of those that criticize women for being fat. To answer your question, yes a thick woman can remain thick after childbirth.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Raph82(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
MaestroID:

Bros u sef know as e dy be.
Most times its tge other way round. As the man run her local and she reduce. E go come back house
Na true talk bro
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Asianjollof007:

Don't get me wrong, i ain't one of those that criticize women for being fat. To answer your question, yes a thick woman can remain thick after childbirth.

Then marry a thick girl…good luck with that
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by IamMobisola(f): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fahvvy:
This is what happens when you love and marry a person because of a superficial reason undecided...

Imagine loving a person because of weight, height, money, complexion, looks etc...

As important as these things are, they can change with a snap of the finger! It is a whole lot better to love someone for something more concrete like character, value systems etc...

And ladies! Just because you're married doesn't mean you should stop making efforts to being attractive undecided...

Before marriage, you were a fit and sexy lady that smelled and looked nice, after marriage you become a baby whale that ties wrapper round the house undecided....

Men are not smiling these days o....
The same effort you took to attract your man, put even more to keep him, if not eh, someone else will take him away undecided...

A word is enough for the wise!
And it’s women that are smiling? Lmao
Hope you know married women also cheat on their husbands? Lol
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by imagrg(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Is he recommending same pill for men with fat wives?
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
A narcissist.
If only he engaged his brain, not his p*nis, he'd realise that diet is more effective in slimming than ordinary exercise.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by MeridianAutos(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
It works.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Espelbengz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
VAWULENCE everywhere ���
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Vokians(m): 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
kayextreme:

Meanwhile here's another 67 reasons you should enjoy your latest summer jams while you BUGA with this wicked Deep Bass Bluetooth Speakers.

60 Watts
14400mAh Battery
Lasts for 40 HOURS!

Call/WhatsApp
Pay on Delivery via GIG Logistics!!

How much?
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Asianjollof007: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

Then marry a thick girl…good luck with that

Sure. of course i love them thick, maybe a little bit fat too.. just be fleshy. You mentioned something about getting slimmer or reducing wait too, goodluck with that
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Asianjollof007:

Sure. of course i love them thick, maybe a little bit fat too.. just be fleshy. You mentioned something about getting slimmer or reducing wait too, goodluck with that

Yeah it’s good when men go for their spec, I hate it when a man that is clearly into thick girls approach and enter into relationship with a slim girl. Then he’ll start mounting pressure on the slim girl to add weight and become thick. Why not just go date a thick girl, same thing with guys that love slim girls but will enter relationship with a thick girl and start pressuring her to lose weight making them feel less of themselves.

My dear I’m not fat, I am slim and curvy. Even after childbirth I won’t still get fat instead I’ll add a little weight. Fatness is not in my stature at all and I love myself that way.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Topaz74: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
What sort of stupid reason is this
bagirajoseph:
“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man Says

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/cheated-wife-make-her-lose-weight-kenyan-man-says-video/
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Brunicekid(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Physical attraction not enough reason to marry someone, see what this one is using as an excuse to justify his cheating.
Abi naa...

It doesn't add up at all
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Asianjollof007: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
cheesy[color=#000099][/color]

Yeah it’s good when men go for their spec, I hate it when a man that is clearly into thick girls approach and enter into relationship with a slim girl. Then he’ll start mounting pressure on the slim girl to add weight and become thick. Why not just go date a thick girl, same thing with guys that love slim girls but will enter relationship with a thick girl and start pressuring her to lose weight making them feel less of themselves.

My dear I’m not fat, I am slim and curvy. Even after childbirth I won’t still get fat instead I’ll add a little weight. Fatness is not in my stature at all and I love myself that way.

I still don't want to believe people actually get worried about their wife or spouse getting fat after marriage or childbirth. Like you said, everybody should just go for what they want.

Btw, I must say you got a pretty cool figure and I hope the curves comes with a fatter ass too, lol.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Smh. Just negodu!!!
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by shegz24(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2022
Nehe007:
U get luck say she no put "ota pia pia" 4ur food,she get gud mind sha.

After she kill am, she go come turn widow in her 40s.

For her to even find a man that will look at her a second time talk more want to be in a relationship with her or marry her, she will still need to lose that weight.

Of which even if she finally loses the weight and somehow gets this man to marry her in her 40s, he is likely going to be younger than her and be with her for her money (if she is rich).
if he is older than her then she will likely be his 2nd or 3rd wife, keep in mind that older men will rather marry young ladies in their 20s/ early 30s as their 2nd/3rd wife... its almost impossible to see a man marry a lady in her 40s as his latest wife.

OR
if she is lucky he is a divorcee that some how prefers older women in their 40s.

The odds of all these falling into place is like the odds of Cadiz winning Laliga.

The other option is for her to live the rest of her life alone and bloated.

In the end, she will most certainly regret killing her husband.
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by Juliusetoo: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Bad impression
Re: “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man by eastgates1: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
this can only happen in other african country not in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.