Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa (1950 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by christistruth01: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Roger3D:
I agree with him 100%. The major reason why I dislike Peter Obi is not because he's bad as a person or will necessarily be a bad president (which he will be anyway), but because of his toxic supporters. Jut pay a daily visit to Twitter and see what I mean. Thank God he's not going to win anyway

Peter Obi’s Senior Election campaign director

Previous Work Experience:
IPOB Unknown Gunmen killer Squad

Career Prospects:
Terrible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
OMG
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:23am On Apr 01, 2023
Roger3D:
I agree with him 100%. The major reason why I dislike Peter Obi is not because he's bad as a person or will necessarily be a bad president (which he will be anyway), but because of his toxic supporters. Jut pay a daily visit to Twitter and see what I mean. Thank God he's not going to win anyway
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Jagaban2012: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2023
Seun Osewa, we the Yoruba league are behind you...and you cannot be intimated ....you are the owner of nairaland....and nobody can hijack it from.you.
It is high time you say it as it is.....nothing Any Ipob people can do to. you.....they lack control of all things....except the Nzogbu Nzogbu violence they are known for...and their land lock region...
Now, those Yoruba people supporting Peter Obi support to know by now... that they are being used to achieve their tribal aspirations....and agenda....and I refuse to be used for ipob tribal agenda

The. like of Macaroni, rufai, and Falz suppose to know. by that Yiibo people didn't believe in them ...they just want to be used to achieve their aim and dump them..and this is a bitter truth ....if they don't believe me...let them go. and read the history of the late chief Akimtola....and he was being used and discarded and he was eventually killed .....it is better to die for my tribal struggle than to be used by some. Strange tribe to achieve their aim.....
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
Jagaban2012:
Seun Osewa, we the Yoruba league are behind you...and you cannot be intimated ....you are the owner of nairaland....and nobody can hijack it from.you.
It is high time you say it as it is.....nothing Any Ipob people can do to. you.....they lack control of all things....except the Nzogbu Nzogbu violence they are known for...and their land lock region...
Now, those Yoruba people supporting Peter Obi support to know by now... that they are being used to achieve their tribal aspirations....and agenda....and I refuse to be used for ipob tribal agenda

The. like of Macaroni, rufai, and Falz suppose to know. by that Yiibo people didn't believe in them ...they just want to be used to achieve their aim and dump them..and this is a bitter truth ....if they don't believe me...let them go. and read the history of the late chief Akimtola....and he was being used and discarded and he was eventually killed .....it is better to die for my tribal struggle than to be used by some. Strange tribe to achieve their aim.....
well said
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Are So Aggressive - Seun osewa by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Roger3D:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Statistics Indicate Obi's Victory & Why Rivers Is More Important Than Kano / Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays / Which Of The Candidates Will Be Able To Get 25% In 24 States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.