Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) (15656 Views)

Tinubu To Nigerians: The Hope That Is Almost Dithering Is Back / 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu / Uzodinma Gives Out 2,700 Phones & Cars At The Hope For Imo Concert (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by toneroforever(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Moh247:

What fvcking health? A surgery in his leg which he has recovered from or a 70 years old man with his known mother

grin grin
70 years indeed, unless u mean his football age. Yet Atiku @ 75 is looking healthier
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by Opmic: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
I read this as a curse, how can one man say he is the hope of Nigeria. What if he dies, then we are doomed. God forbid.
Some people will still read that statement and find it appealing, that's why they say this man can't be supporting Tinubu and not be stupid.

No presidential candidate is the hope of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by Opmic: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Spherica177:
I know for sure either Tinubu or Atiku will win the coming election

Fact/reality is a respecter of no man
And by fact APC is the worst party to have ruled Nigeria, they recorded the highest level of backwardness.
If we are to go by fact then we should be preparing for woes, come there next administration because by fact they do worse with time
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by AntonVince: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Africana1123:
South west is the Mother of democracy In Nigeria

2023 you will know why they call Tinubu jagaban

I laugh when someone say Tinubu will lose this Election

Go and check your history very well

From Awolowo to MKO now Tinubu

We don’t need to decieve our people or send them to war to get killed before we liberate them

Yoruba/kanuris

2023 is BATIMA

Note:I’m available for bet if you’re ready to stake your life savings on it

Democracy !!!

I whole-heatedly take up this challenge.
I’d actually posed same to BATists in the past.

My position remains that Tinubu will not be president, at least not in 2023.
How much? …and what are the terms.
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by Opmic: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Africana1123:
South west is the Mother of democracy In Nigeria

2023 you will know why they call Tinubu jagaban

I laugh when someone say Tinubu will lose this Election

Go and check your history very well

From Awolowo to MKO now Tinubu

We don’t need to decieve our people or send them to war to get killed before we liberate them

Yoruba/kanuris

2023 is BATIMA

Note:I’m available for bet if you’re ready to stake your life savings on it

Democracy !!!

And whatever you gain from winning the bet will be the only good thing or substantial amount in your life for the next 4 years
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by Opmic: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu did his magic in Lagos even his enemies can't stop coming

I just pray people see the truth and vote competence not mediocre

If it is about what Tinubu did, Tinubu brought Buhari.

And I think he prefers this, because he personally promoted this himself
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by Opmic: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Africana1123:
Awo and MKO won the election but military regime shit

2023 Tinubu is coming with force

Democracy!!!
The same thing will happen to Tinubu. Didinrin
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by Opmic: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Africana1123:
yes every head must bow for incoming president federal republic of Nigeria

Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu
Everyhead only bows to Jesus.

You guys should not worry, e ti ri nkakan.
Our God works in silence.

Selfish brats, if not for selfishness no one will vote Tinubu
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by Opmic: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
fredoooooo:
The only one that look beyond tribalism and give other tribes chances in his cabinets, who if NOT Tinubu...

BATSHETTIMA23 BY GOD'S GRACE, INSHA ALLAH, ELEDUMARE FI ÀṢẸ SI
Jesu ko Fi ÀṢẸ si
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by phemmyfour: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hope'23.....same way hope 93 killed Abiola.

History has a way of repeating itself
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by fredoooooo: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Opmic:

Jesu ko Fi ÀṢẸ si
Jesu ko lo lase .. oluwa lo lase
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by Christian36: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
See cluelessness in the highest order. You are the hope and yet the government you brought in have messed up the country and you still have mouth to say rubbish. Imagine our universities are on strike for almost 8months including the insecurity that is hitting us hard. This man must be a professional liar.
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by EDOLUWA: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fear Reality and fact else you will live in illusion. Thank you

Spherica177:
I know for sure either Tinubu or Atiku will win the coming election

Fact/reality is a respecter of no man
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by EDOLUWA: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Imagine ooo

Christian36:
See cluelessness in the highest order. You are the hope and yet the government you brought in have messed up the country and you still have mouth to say rubbish. Imagine our universities are on strike for almost 8months including the insecurity that is hitting us hard. This man must be a professional liar.
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Did notice that baba is hiding his hands cheesy

That's the one that want to govern an already sick country
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
May that hope, hope u there
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by Spherica177: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Winters23:

I like the fact you want to be realistic with your viewpoint, but DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE the OBIdient movement!
Lol

I did not under estimate Peter Obi. If it were in a saner climes he has the chances of winning. Nigeria is so messed up especially up north. An average Hausa/fulani will hardly vote for him. You know they always chun out high number of electorate. They vote by tribe and religion which Atiku will utilized. The only edge Tinubu has was being a career politicians and the rulling party

Forget all those noise that APC is a wicked party, they brought suffering to the masses, bla bla bla

Atiku will lead up north while Tinubu will come second. The South West region will vote for Tinubu while the south east and south south region will vote for Peter Obi.

However, the south eastern region is the least in terms of number of PVC. Atiku and Peter Obi will share south south votes

It would have been a walk over had it been Peter Obi can step down for Atiku or Atiku step down for Peter Obi. Sadly, I don't see this happening and if at all it will happen then i see Peter Obi stepping down for Atiku which i don't see anything bad in it at least it will be sure for Atiku clearing south east and south south votes plus his northern votes. Atiku will definitely give Tinubu a run if Peter Obi should step down.

On the other hand, if Atiku should step down for Peter Obi. It isn't sure for Peter Obi yet because those northerners will still votes for APC and PDP unless Peter Obi move back to PDP which isn't feasible you know

Reason why i predicted Tinubu or Atiku winning the election
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by Spherica177: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Opmic:

And by fact APC is the worst party to have ruled Nigeria, they recorded the highest level of backwardness.
If we are to go by fact then we should be preparing for woes, come there next administration because by fact they do worse with time
APC and PDP are the same no difference. Either of the two political party will win next year election
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by soledayo(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
He knew he will fell, if he had stood up to talk.
Re: I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) by Ugonna62: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Africana1123:
Awo and MKO won the election but military regime shit

2023 Tinubu is coming with force

Democracy!!!
The same faith will befall tinubu even if he wins which i am 100% sure he can't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In Ogun Against Electricity Distribution Company / "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning / Tinubu And Modernisation Of Public Transportation In Lagos - Babajide Fadoju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.