Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) (70349 Views)

Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 / Importer Whose Container Was Sized, Invites A Native Doctor To Perform Voodoo / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by johnwegs(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Gracieiyaji:
I Saw This Video This Morning And I Couldn't Help But Wonder What Is Going on with our Youths Today.
Even If Government Doesn't create jobs.... There are so many Legit Skills To Learn And Businesses to do Online that would fetch so much Money that they can enjoy in Peace.
embarassed cry cry cry
what business is that
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Illegal1:

nah wen person dn dye b4 the blessings go cum?

currently now,i no blame anybody wen do money ritual bcus after now,me slf go do my own....
It's not about the money. If you know what ritualist go thru, you'd always prefer to hustle legitimately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by hkidola00(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
africantony:

Elon musk paid his dues in another dimension ,it mustn't be carrying of calabash. The devil is the prince of riches, God just want you to adore him and worship him, carry your cross like Jesus did and have eternal life in the life to come
prove further pls

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by GeneralPula: 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin

Elon Musk didn’t do all these and today he is the wealthiest man alive. It’s just environment and connecting with the right people that makes one rich.

How did you know he didn’t do this or something else relating?
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by ibinaboonline: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
It's written, the blessings of God makes rich and He adds no sorrow with it. Get God, get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Slurity(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
If the ritual money really worth it, the herbalist should be a billionaire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by citadels(f): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
BeanmanX:
Why do people living in abject poverty believe all these hogwash?...
you are wearing poverty as a cloth so suit ur self
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by einsteine(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
shut up your mouth , elon musk wey get illuminati bible . Wetin him dey use am use

You are the one who should shut up if you cannot provide

1. Proof that there is any such thing as an illuminati Bible

2. Proof that Elon Musk has an illuminati Bible, whatever that is

3. Proof that you are not just a dotard who has spent too much time watching African Magic
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by brandsoncharlie: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
jackcanfield:
undecided All this yahoo boys always visiting Babalawo abi Native Doctors ...shey Babalawo abi Native Doctors no wan ball ..why don't they ritualize themselves to make money.. biko the Devil offers no free gift...
They know the consequences so they won't, another is spiritual enlightenment to seek, they cleanse themselves after everything so na them go suffer anything that will happen to them.
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by iamyungkhalifa(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
einsteine:

You are the one who should shut up if you cannot provide

1. Proof that there is any such thing as an illuminati Bible

2. Proof that Elon Musk has an illuminati Bible, whatever that is

3. Proof that you are not just a dotard who has spent too much time watching African Magic
can you see yoursef , you dont know anything about me and you are insinuating bull shit. For you information , i dont watch african magic . 80percent of videos i watch are documentry. The remaining 20 percent is when i have not had this encounter. You want us to dig more deeper into the spiritual. am here. I also got my proofs.
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Ubanz: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
Foolishness and stupidity combined. Ritual money exists but it is not worth it.

It does not exist Bro
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Ubanz: 12:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
Foolishness and stupidity combined. Ritual money exists but it is not worth it.

It does not exist Bro
If it does,the babalawo himself will be cruising on Rolls Roy's and be sleeping in Versace palazzo.
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Oceanjagaban: 12:04am On Sep 19, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
my husband didn't do anything cool
Lol...that your husband eh,make him no worry
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Divinehenrich(m): 12:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Plz can you coach me. I am very interested
Gracieiyaji:
I Saw This Video This Morning And I Couldn't Help But Wonder What Is Going on with our Youths Today.
Even If Government Doesn't create jobs.... There are so many Legit Skills To Learn And Businesses to do Online that would fetch so much Money that they can enjoy in Peace.
embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Monaboo(m): 12:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Did you just say Pidgin English

You already know where they are from.

No questions.

Anyways, my nose are blocked this night. Having Cold. Managing to breath.

I can't believe am doing some core workout on my bed at past 1am to drive away this cold.
Finally am getting relief. My nose is becoming free.

You all should try it whenever you are having Cold.

I believe it's God who gave me this midnight inspiration.
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 12:59am On Sep 19, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Shetopii
Use am chat the woman wey de sell fried fish for ur bustop , make u collect fried fish weda tyre no go enter ur neck

cheesy grin easy comrade vawulent jet Li. grin

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by hegelian: 1:06am On Sep 19, 2022
GodisDgreatest:
Who nor go nor fit know, if you nor believe say ritual for money dey den doubt at your own peril, make I put on ring chat you whether you nor go drain your account for my sake.

im ready abeg, come and chat me up and collect all my money, make i sell all my belongings and families assets as well...are u game bro, im waiting for you ooo make we do show for people to see you in action...ring ko ringworm ni
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by einsteine(m): 1:09am On Sep 19, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
can you see yoursef , you dont know anything about me and you are insinuating bull shit. For you information , i dont watch african magic . 80percent of videos i watch are documentry. The remaining 20 percent is when i have not had this encounter. You want us to dig more deeper into the spiritual. am here. I also got my proofs.

We are waiting for your proofs.

Proof that there is an "illuminati Bible" and that Elon Musk owns one.
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by emmy512: 1:15am On Sep 19, 2022
all this only to go and wear color riot and fake designer riot with with wretched cross bags and pink lips in front of a mirror with an iphone or behind an iphone with a lexus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by themanderon: 1:46am On Sep 19, 2022
The devil cannot give anything good to you. It's called mami-water gift. Bring your head and collect another's head. Those guys can never enjoy that money if at all the ritual yields anything for them. They are only tying their destinies to shrines that will later take them when the time for the wealth acquired expires. Only the gift of God maketh rich and addeth no sorrows.
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by pacespot(m): 4:23am On Sep 19, 2022
You are wise if you fear Nigerians and trade cautiously with them when it comes to the issue of money you are dealing with them. sad lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Joshking247(m): 5:45am On Sep 19, 2022
These are the set of people who actually believes money is everything, also they can do anything in order to make this money...... Mind you money only pay for the comfort of the body and not the mind.
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by BeanmanX(m): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2022
citadels:
you are wearing poverty as a cloth so suit ur self
Imagine this is coming from someone that is swimming in abject poverty,,,,bozo cheesy
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by TonyBby: 7:08am On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

Them no born am well.. last last na to chop ban again as usual when I shuck am yarn wey she no fit collect like dick wey no fit enter her kpekus. grin

In reality, there is nothing you will shove inside that her kpekus that is human that she cannot collect.
She might now have resorted to horse and donkey penis to get satisfaction grin

My nigga!! Eazy o�
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Luckysbab: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2022
kolarov93:

You your ring chat Elon musk na. Nonsense grin

That one far. He suppose dey pack from ShopRite weekly.

Him no suppose dey buy data sef. Just chat customer care or the CEO of MTN directly sef

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Felalucky8(m): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2022
Increase the volume please
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Felalucky8(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Asgard73:

You know nothing ..,

Increase the volume please
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2022
If you have been disappointed and frustrated and ridiculed, you would have no choice than to go extreme.
You prayed but no answer,
You work but no good pay,
You hustled and all you get is disappointment
You solicit for assistance but you fake promises.

What do you do? Commit suicide?
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by kolarov93(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Luckysbab:

That one far. He suppose dey pack from ShopRite weekly.

Him no suppose dey buy data sef. Just chat customer care or the CEO of MTN directly sef

Lol grin
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Totilopussylick:

And they may end up dtead for the next sacrifice cheesy
wink grin grin[/color]which kind aggravated violence be this comrade[color=#770077]
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2022
[/color]just keep your calm,u don't know how the western society operates[color=#770077]
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin

Elon Musk didn’t do all these and today he is the wealthiest man alive. It’s just environment and connecting with the right people that makes one rich.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.