Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) (70384 Views)

Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 / Importer Whose Container Was Sized, Invites A Native Doctor To Perform Voodoo / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by dex4sure: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Get rich syndrome.....
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by TonyBby: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
After now Rozross, JennyClay and Siofra will rush them grin

@Rozross is my real lil girl nah, she will soon hunt you with dizzy comments.
I haven't seen her comments self, for few days now!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Dearlord(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
This native doctors are the wisest people in Africa, grin they convert the 3ducated ones to illiterate doing their bidding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by jojothaiv(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
With or without watching this video I'll stay put in my bricklaying business.

I know I can sneak out nicodemusly with my daily bread without going through diabolism..

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Foolish and stupid boys. Instead of learning a skill and going to school or something, they're wasting their lives because of greed .
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
TheboyGhost:

The whites observe their traditions a lot and they do it secretly while feeding you blacks the idea of religion.

What do you think they practice in the Illuminati, freemasons and the rest?

Tradition my friend, Tradition.

You need to seek knowledge.
All these rich YouTubers who were exposed to the right environment did rituals too abi?
PewDiePie wey grow gaming niche on YouTube and now a retired multimillionaire in his 30s did rituals too ba?
Abi mr beast did rituals too. I'm only calling small millionaires o. Lmao.
You people sef.

2 Likes

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Such dumb act will not get you rich, no matter how gruesome the act is. The only person getting rich here is the native doctor collecting payment from these gullible scum bags.
If they eventually get rich, then their money will definitely have a source it's coming from.
Their useless ritual/juju can't work on betting platforms, even though that's where the main money is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Revolution2022:
If all this things exist those boys no go do those things.
They can't cus they dont want to build ... They want it fast ...
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Learn a trade or a skill that would be in high demand and hone that skill .....

Grow that skill into a business and become a millionaire.

You would rather go through pain and humiliation. Suffering Suffer head lots!

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Did client do ritual to make money that are usually sent to Yahoo boys unknown to them?
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by 12345baba(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
If Dem do am finish and money no show hope Dem go tidy this native doctor?

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
RepoMan007:
You know little or nothing. Elon musk probably didn't go for magical money but for some kind of power to produce useful things that can be sold for money.
See as I dey shake my head ... How did you know all this ?

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by seunmsg(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Stupid and lazy boys who want to get rich without working.

2 Likes

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
All this just for benz and old pekoos. Boys don see fortunes for net without this shlt. undecided what happened to trading online and other ways to cashout

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:
After all these hurdles and pains, e fit still be only $100 iTunes dem go collect undecided

You no attack Nigerian girls? shocked

OK. I get the joke. Abeg, give Kriss him phone back, bros. I dey beg you undecided. Don't come and ruin his reputation; he has built it on denigrating women so much that a deviation from that would badly affect his NL brand and engagements.

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Spherica177: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:

There's nothing like quick money. Native doctors and spiritualists use this term to deceive people. Some will tell you they're helping you to bring your riches closer to you, that they're not doing anything evil.

A friend shared with me how one spiritualist told him that his wealth is 30 years ahead that he should come so he can bring the wealth closer to him before the 30 years. grin grin
Ritual money exist

3 Likes

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
fman:

You said it all
What all is he saying? Elon musk na today pikin ... Jeff na today pikin... Guys has been putting efforts for over 25years ... Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
GodisDgreatest:
I know people like you are hungry and have nothing to eat drop your details let me buy you breakfast, you fit nor even get account who knows, I for like test run you shall drop your WhatsApp number make I test run you whether you get faith make I see.
Easy na
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by tonysunkan: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
The things some people do for money!
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

U see ur stupidity,
U get bread, person wey get bakery de look u laff,
U no get sense.

No worry na here I de when u go de beg sub money
Haaa! Make una stop this na
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by TimeArena1(f): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
What a life.

All in a bid to buy fancy cars,
build bungalows that they end up auctioning after 2 years and eat like fools.

Vanity!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by izenco2005(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Notin like blood money, ur money is in ur head

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
citadels:

Elon musk is a high ranking Illuminati member so he sold HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL
Send the video recording ... Abeg I wan see am

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by MadamOk(f): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Double wahala for deady body
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by SaLongs1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
There is nothing like ritual money. Americans and Europeans do Yahoo also but never this nonsense. I wish the native doctor could devise some more torturous means so as to make them regain their thinking faculties.
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Freelane33(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tiktok people
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Okpetruth(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
May it never works in Jesus name!
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by nesphil(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
if you don't serve God Almighty, you MUST definitely serve the devil.
You can never stand in the middle.
undecided

ExAngel007:
A video shared online shows 3 young men undergoing excruciating pain while visiting a shrine for wealth.

The video shows three naked men, all with blood running down their face and body, as a native doctor conducts the rituals.

One of the men, with his hair styled in locs, is seen shaking visibly.

The men each had a calabash in their hands and the content of the calabash was set on fire.

Despite how hot the calabash got in their bare hands, the men were admonished not to drop the hot calabash.

The man with dreadlocks is heard crying out in pain from the heat of the calabash.

It is not clear where exactly it happened, though the men are heard speaking pidgin English with a strong Nigerian accent in the video.

Watch below.

All for money. pic.twitter.com/wZ9DcYq05n
— Story Lover (@SMStalker) September 16, 2022

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/naked-men-undergo-torturous-pain-while-visiting-a-native-doctor-to-get-rich-video.html
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
cool cool
RepoMan007:
You know little or nothing. Elon musk probably didn't go for magical money but for some kind of power to produce useful things that can be sold for money.
Who no go no know , most people here know the truth but are too scared to admit it. I used to be like them,
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by bitingcool: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Zonefree:
After all these hurdles and pains, e fit still be only $100 iTunes dem go collect undecided

lol
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by SaLongs1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Spherica177:
Ritual money exist

You lie a wicked lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady / Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) / Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.