Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) (70335 Views)

Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 / Importer Whose Container Was Sized, Invites A Native Doctor To Perform Voodoo / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by HardMirror(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nothing like ritual money..

It doesn't exist
Tell them o my brother. Are you from Osun state?
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by MadarasBlade(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
ukaface:
To what end?
Laslas na to pepper somebody on top Instagram

Live the big life,then die like everybody else.

Like say no be women dey broke shame men, lol.

Although they should take responsibility for their actions, but the world pushes people.
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by MadarasBlade(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
citadels:

Elon musk is a high ranking Illuminati member so he sold HIS SOUL TO THE DEVIL

Proof?
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Which Ritual is otedola, adenuga, dangote even oyedepo do
Asgard73:

You know nothing ..,
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by iamyungkhalifa(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
grin grin grin

Elon Musk didn’t do all these and today he is the wealthiest man alive. It’s just environment and connecting with the right people that makes one rich.
shut up your mouth , elon musk wey get illuminati bible . Wetin him dey use am use
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by HardMirror(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
mperornero:

Oga just screenshot your account and mention him on a dead thread if e sure for you.. lol
you are just looking for someone to scam cheaply. ode. once you verify that he has money you want to use the information to use social engineering to get the necessary details to initiate a transfer from the account. Jazz is not real

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Okhuadams(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
ExAngel007:
A video shared online shows 3 young men undergoing excruciating pain while visiting a shrine for wealth.

The video shows three naked men, all with blood running down their face and body, as a native doctor conducts the rituals.

One of the men, with his hair styled in locs, is seen shaking visibly.

The men each had a calabash in their hands and the content of the calabash was set on fire.

Despite how hot the calabash got in their bare hands, the men were admonished not to drop the hot calabash.

The man with dreadlocks is heard crying out in pain from the heat of the calabash.

It is not clear where exactly it happened, though the men are heard speaking pidgin English with a strong Nigerian accent in the video.

Watch below.

All for money. pic.twitter.com/wZ9DcYq05n
— Story Lover (@SMStalker) September 16, 2022

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/naked-men-undergo-torturous-pain-while-visiting-a-native-doctor-to-get-rich-video.html
Nollywood in action
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by TheboyGhost(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hobbiton:
freemason illuminati has nothing to do with the dirt you have in mind.

Illuminati is elightened minds, technocrats, believers of science and people who add real value. U need to change ur mind set tbh

Hahahaha you are funny.
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Pure breed smiley
HardMirror:
Tell them o my brother. Are you from Osun state?
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
What is this madness? I find it difficult to understand this kind of desperation.

I pity the ladies that would ultimately fall victim, should one even pity them? They know what these boys dip their hands into, but still follow them upandan, thinking they can eat their cake and have it. Na their Papa and Mama I suppose pity.
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by paradiseVirgin: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
TonyBby:

@Rozross is my real lil girl nah, she will soon hunt you with dizzy comments.
I haven't seen her comments self, for few days now!!
Them no born am well.. last last na to chop ban again as usual when I shuck am yarn wey she no fit collect like dick wey no fit enter her kpekus. grin

In reality, there is nothing you will shove inside that her kpekus that is human that she cannot collect.
She might now have resorted to horse and donkey penis to get satisfaction grin
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by TheboyGhost(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
PotatoSalad:

All these rich YouTubers who were exposed to the right environment did rituals too abi?
PewDiePie wey grow gaming niche on YouTube and now a retired multimillionaire in his 30s did rituals too ba?
Abi mr beast did rituals too. I'm only calling small millionaires o. Lmao.
You people sef.

Hahahahaha what if I practice the traditions of my father's and I am a computer scientist and one of the richest?

Tradition has no limitations to whom and what you wish to be as long as you know what you want, YouTuber ,footballer, comedian E.t.c

So what of poor christian YouTubers? What of poor Hindu YouTubers? What of poor Jewish YouTubers?

Omoh I no say make u go use your fellow man do rituals.
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Chiraq77(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
babaolofin:

Do you live in Delta State? Apart from 2008 Benz C300 , there is a small version of Benz Jeep they use to complement C300 car

That is GLK
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Chiraq77:

That is GLK

Thanks. That is it.

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Hahahahaha what if I practice the traditions of my father's and I am a computer scientist and one of the richest?

Tradition has no limitations to whom and what you wish to be as long as you know what you want, YouTuber ,footballer, comedian E.t.c

So what of poor christian YouTubers? What of poor Hindu YouTubers? What of poor Jewish YouTubers?

Omoh I no say make u go use your fellow man do rituals.
Good environment, good resources, if you no rich then na you be the problem.
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Yes Elon musk was given hot calabash with fire to carry on his head grin grin grin grin

Shvt Up and listen when the Intellectuals and Spiritualists who have seen beyond your regular world are talking. He Is right. You know absolutely Nothing!!!
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by HardMirror(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Pure breed smiley
Wow. Omo Osogbo ni mi lati idile Abija ni Oluode. Good to see someone from my state that does not believe in all these nonsense. Nice to meet you Nice Guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Cravemore: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Asgard73:

You know nothing ..,
No dey claim wetin you nor know... True fact is just surrender your self with the right people.... Oya go kill Ram, Nama or Go baff ashole wether in two years you go get money pass atiku or your president
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Asgard73:

k

I love this. Adult Kids and Ignorant people are not to be grace with one's attention. It's Just a waste of time. Most of them will later remember and start running helter skelter around when they get to 50+ Years Old..

2 Likes

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
TheboyGhost:

The whites observe their traditions a lot and they do it secretly while feeding you blacks the idea of religion.

What do you think they practice in the Illuminati, freemasons and the rest?

Tradition my friend, Tradition.

You need to seek knowledge.

Stop wasting your time trying to enlighten forever dumb people. Leave them to mother earth to show them herself. That's all..
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
imagrg:
Most youths in Nigeria are greedy, lazy, mentally bankrupt and wicked.
They also love idleness and totow.
These are what make them do anything to get wealthy, even at the risk of their own lives.

The boomer generation caused most of these Woes though..
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by hkidola00(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Shetopii
Use am chat the woman wey de sell fried fish for ur bustop , make u collect fried fish weda tyre no go enter ur neck
hahahahahahaha
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Elidrisy20: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Small ritual,Dem don dey cry,dey won't make it
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Elidrisy20: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
All because of kpekus
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ignorance is the worst form of captivity.
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by josephevergreen(m): 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Is not easy outside man ..God help us.

Don't bother quoting me if you re not a hustler!
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by Iyanda13(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Check d list of 500,000 richest man in the Whole world no any Herberlist is among, an dis is d same people u run go meet to make u Billionaire.

Zonefree:

There's nothing like quick money. Native doctors and spiritualists use this term to deceive people. Some will tell you they're helping you to bring your riches closer to you, that they're not doing anything evil.

A friend shared with me how one spiritualist told him that his wealth is 30 years ahead that he should come so he can bring the wealth closer to him before the 30 years. grin grin
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by zuto4u(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Chai!!! Black mannnnn
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by PapaNnamdi: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
mperornero:

Na 7 zeros I Dey see for my account like this cool ,

E clear

1 Like

Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Fake
Re: Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) by ukaface(f): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Like say no be women dey broke shame men, lol.

Although they should take responsibility for their actions, but the world pushes people.
na them wan choose to be broke shamed na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.