Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Entering Okada With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Entering Okada With A Lady (4507 Views)

Osun Sex Workers Beg Oyetola On Behalf Of Okada Riders / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entering Okada With A Lady by Reggaemich(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Some years back, when I was still living in ikorodu, I Went to a church, very far from my place, So after the church service.

I left the church, went to a junction to wait for a motorcycle, finally after seeing a bike, We started the journey to my bustop, along the road he picked one lady, she had big a.ss and big front.

So I moved inside for her to enter at my back, she said the road is too far and that she cannot stay at my back , that she will fall, especially when the motorcycle is in motion, that she prefers to stay in the center(between me and the Okada man).

So I came down, she then sat on the bike, then I followed after her and sat behind her, so automatically she was sitting between me and the bike man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Reggaemich(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
The interesting part now, the bike man is an Hausa(Aboki) and the road was not good, the road between ikorodu and shagamu and the road had a lot of pot-holes.

I Don't know what is wrong with the okada man, the aboki begin they press brake anyhow due to the road, So due to inertia (A topic in physics, in those days),

The aboki will now use his back to collect current from her front, while me, I was mistakenly collecting current from the big a.ss and her body.

The aboki was now pressing the brake too much, I now observed that the aboki was intentionally doing it, I now warned him, that he should control himself and the bike, that why is he allowing the bike to control Him.

He still continued the routine, he was tapping current from the front, while I was mistakenly tapping current from the girls big a.ss and body.

At one junction the girl got angry and told the bike man to stop, that she is not going again, that we want to kill her and that she can no longer breathe.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Reggaemich(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
The bike man was begging her that he will soon reach her destination, that she should endure, While on the other hand, I was also begging her to manage, that there was no bike at this place for her to enter, if she eventually stops here.

The lady refused to listen to us and was shouting that the Okada should stop.

Finally the Okada stopped and she came down and payed her complete money to the Okada man, without her reaching her destination and started causing us both.

I just told the Bike man to move, I need to get home ASAP, luckily we found another passenger, but this time around, it was a Man and it was smooth all the way.

If u have a similar experience, u can share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by feranmi143: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yo fish, sorry about that. but why will she even think of that at the first place, you should have kindly ask her, why the insuit, she made up her mind to do it at the first place.

1 Like

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by 2times2(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
I didn't know your bikeman can still accommodate another passenger with you already on it... Wow, thats' something you don't hear everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Zonefree(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
What a stingy female passenger

2 Likes

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Zonefree(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
2times2:
I didn't know your bikeman can still accommodate another passenger with you already on it... Wow, thats' something you don't hear everyday
I doubt you've been to Lagos trenches.

5 Likes

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Wilson500: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Zonefree:

The girl dey stingy indeed
She no wan give her neighbors some of the excess current wey she carry
After na the same people go dey curse PHCN
Mad People Everywhere angry
Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Uncle96(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Haven't experienced it personally but my girlfriend said she saw a Lady with a Bigg ass having a quarrel with a passenger while the bike man was also waiting.. she later found out that the lady sat in from while the guy sat at the back, her ass was on his dick which probably stimulated him till he released semen that got her a little wet around the ass area, she got mad when she found out

2 Likes

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by sharpwriter(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Uncle96:
Haven't experienced it personally but my girlfriend said she saw a Lady with a Bigg ass having a quarrel with a passenger while the bike man was also waiting.. she later found out that the lady sat in from while the guy sat at the back, her ass was on his dick which probably stimulated him till he released semen that got her a little wet around the ass area, she got mad when she found out
Yes, e dey happen... I know about such incidence.

1 Like

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Kobicove(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Uncle96:

The guy must have been having erotic thoughts about the lady which led to this happening grin

3 Likes

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Tboymessiah(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, Rip english.

NasoLifeBe

Why can't you correction (sic) him
Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by advanceDNA: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
2times2:

U live on mars or something??

1 Like

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by advanceDNA: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Reggaemich:
The bike man was begging her that he will soon reach her destination, that she should endure, While on the other hand, I was also begging her to manage, that there was no bike at this place for her to enter, if she eventually stops here.

Finally the Okada stopped and she came down and payed her complete money to the Okada man, without her reaching her destination and started causing us both.

I just told the Bike man to move, I need to get home ASAP, luckily we found another passenger, but this time around, it was a Man and it was smooth all the way.

I dont get.....why was she angry??
Did u have an erection??
Ladies with big bobbies usually use their hands to guide their chest because its normal that there must be contact between her and the rider even for slim persons.....okada was not designed for 3 people....
Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by yeyeye01: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, Rip english.
u b fool.

1 Like

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Jpblessed(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Na wa
Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by dontrulee: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
I had one similar experience in 2014.
Fine lady with big ass, allowed me to sit at her back. She didn't even wear underwear (probably on her way to collect dick). Omo, this girl sat on my stuff throughout the journey. When I dropped, she eventually paid for me but unfortunately I didn't collect her number. From 2017 onward, I don't share bike with anyone. grin

3 Likes

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Jpblessed(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Zonefree:
No be small one
Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by BigDawsNet: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Back in the days... grin

But it's a silly thing anyway because you tap bra current not actual the real thing
Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Streetmovement(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Eh God eh Jesus grin

But why Women dey like sit-down for back of bike and you go see the guy sit down for the middle, I mostly see this in Lagos....why?
Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Offpoint1: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Done that to beat Lagos traffic, I've never let a woman sat behind...she has to be in between and I feel no difference from a fellow guy.

I once got number from a tech girl, for unknown I didn't call or chat her up.
Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by tnerro1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
In those days in School, you had to bike share. And trust guys to look out for bikes with female passengers already on it. They look for the one that are endowed both back and front including yours truly grin

So whether you sit at the back or the middle, it is never a dull ride.

Chai, women were made for men to enjoy wink

5 Likes

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Reggaemich:
Some years back, when I was still living in ikorodu, I Went to a church, very far from my place, So after the church service.

I left the church, went to a junction to wait for a motorcycle, finally after seeing a bike, We started the journey to my bustop, along the road he picked one lady, she had big a.ss and big front.

So I moved inside for her to enter at my back, she said the road is too far and that she cannot stay at my back , that she will fall, especially when the motorcycle is in motion, that she prefers to stay in the center(between me and the Okada man).

So I came down, she then sat on the bike, then I followed after her and sat behind her, so automatically she was sitting between me and the bike man.

angry
Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Reggaemich:

congrats for entering Okada.
bro...u shod sell this story to nolllywoood so they can make a movie outter it!!!(no oofeinse)
angry
Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by luvguyy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
DaddyCK:

congrats for entering Okada.
bro...u shod sell this story to nolllywoood so they can make a movie outter it!!!(no oofeinse)
angry
keep shut.....always talking trash
Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by feranmi143: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
yeyeye01:
pls feranmi143 heip me with smt to eat
Yo fish, i have to say to you but hope you enjoyed your banned profile
Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by feranmi143: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe

Why can't you correct (sic) him
Yo fish, sure i will, just pulling his legs
Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
So una dey share bike for Lagos grin grin grin grin. The things you guys always pass through in Tinubu’s Lagos grin grin. In Anambra you enjoy your bike ride alone, that was then shaa. Bikes have been banned in Anambra since so things are organized over here unlike the Tinubu’s lagos

1 Like

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Reggaemich(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

I dont get.....why was she angry??
Did u have an erection??
Ladies with big bobbies usually use their hands to guide their chest because its normal that there must be contact between her and the rider even for slim persons.....okada was not designed for 3 people....
no erection

Is the lady that knows what is in her mind

My mind clean O
Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
ME ANYTIME I WANT TO CARRY OKADA AND DERE IS NO CHOICE AND MAYBE D PERSON IS A FEMALE ,EVEN IF SHE IS AT THE FRONT I WILL TELL HER TO COME DOWN FIRST, NOT THAT I HAVE BAD INTENTIONS BUH U KNOW THE FLESH WORK AND DOINZ

MY OPINION NO SHADES

3 Likes

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by Hacks4dummies: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
2times2:
naso idiot Ikd biker's dey do. Dem no go try am with me sha. I'm not paying 200 for another person to come inconvenience me

1 Like

Re: Entering Okada With A Lady by silibaba: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Reggaemich:

kiddies tinz

How did I get here?

Am outta here

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] / Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) / What Is Your Best Sex Position???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.