Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] (4529 Views)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Man Leaks Ex's Nudes Saying He Wants To Warn Other Men Against Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture]

Listen, your degree is not your source of income. It's only your source of pride and a source of bragging right for your parents, siblings, and relations.

Your source of income is your skill that solves a problem for others. They don't care about your distinction, first class, or third class. They care about your solution to their problems.

Below is one of my degrees and graduation picture. Till this day, I haven't gotten a job with it even though there are two multi-billion dollar oil companies in my village. In fact, in my family land.

Two minutes walk from my house, you'll see an oil well that has been drilling billions of Dollars worth of crude for more than 40 years. It's been there way before I was born and it's still functioning.

Typing...

8 Likes

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
What I'm trying to say is, there are elites who own this country and if you don't bend to their will, you'll suffer no matter your degree or how smart you think you are. There are two solutions.

1. Join them (there is sacrifice and swearing of voodoo involved — you may even have to sacrifice a family member you love the most)
2. Solve people's problems and charge them money for it.

Option 2 is the best and that's what I chose. Though, I have people I know who chose option 1. I'm in close contact with them. They're rich, but I doubt they're happy.

Talking about your degree not being your source of income, but your family's bragging right, I want to urge you to not put your hopes on that paper called degree except you're a doctor and maybe one or two other fields.

Learn to create your own job by solving people's problems, especially digitally.

Listen, things have changed and you need to adjust. Jesus Christ and Mohammad you worship, which school did they graduate from?
But you still worship and respect them. The reason is...

Typing...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
The reason is because they solved problems on discipline, respect, obedience, honor and morality and put them in a book.

They may not write the Holy books themselves, but at least, their disciples documented them and humans are buying and consuming these contents on a daily basis.

Why are they reading these books? Because 80% of its contents are interesting stories, motivations, guidance and reassurance.

If these two people we worship were still on Earth face-to-face, they've would've been the richest.

Problem solvers will never lack as long as their promotion or outreach is far and wide.

Please, I'm not discouraging going to school, I went to school too, I'm only discouraging you from thinking it'll be your source of income. Failure to...

Typing...

9 Likes

Failure to realize this early, you'll end up being financially depressed and always feel like there is a family member impeding your growth spiritually. In fact, you'll even become entitled too.

What skill do you lack? For me, while in school, I couldn't approach a woman I like. I wasn't shy, I was just scared of saying the wrong thing and getting rejected. I hated rejection.

One day, I summoned courage and did it because if I don't, I'll be a failure. I don't want such.

I got this girl, but guess what? I couldn't deliver (you know what I mean). Nervousness and over-excitement made me shoot my load in my Chinos jean even before I could take off her clothes.

Ordinary smooching, I don already c*m for my trouser. As a man, there is no embarrassment worse than this except being poor at age 70. I was doing...

Typing...

10 Likes

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by Uchenna10(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
Easy bro...I just tire for the country
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by Melagros(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
Move out if your comfort zone, sometimes until when we travel out of our comfort zones before God blesses us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
Continuation...

1 Like

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
My advice is, try and acquire a skill that'll generate you money even when you're dead like our lovely Mohbad. He's gone, but his intellectual properties will keep generating his family royalties.

Don't acquire a skill that when you're dead or sick, money stops coming.

Though, this kind of skill is better than none, but try your best to acquire skills that'll generate you recurring income when you're gone. Trust me, this is the best you can do for yourself, your children, and grand children.

The skill where you'll do something only once and it generates you royalties or income for life.

It doesn't matter how old you are — digital skill that generates recurring income doesn't discriminate.

Even Kirikun, that little comedian, makes millions just because he has a digital skill — he makes people laugh and documents them in video formats.

Those who watch these videos are indirectly paying him. That is his source of income. A lot of graduates don't see the money that little boy sees.

Now that he has recurring income, he can invest some percentages in stocks, crypto, offline, online, etc. through his manager or financial adviser.  This is why they say...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
This is why they say the rich keeps getting richer while the government keeps scamming the poor via school fees, hike in fuel, goods and services, and even hike in governance while minimum wage remains stagnant for ages.

While developing a digital skill, DON'T EVER compare yourself with successful people in your field because it will trigger desperation and this may lead to depression which may make you quit because you feel it's not working for you like others. Calm down. Neediness is the fastest way to failure.

I'm not discouraging skills that don't generate recurring income — I'm only telling you the ones that do are better for you. Having both is not a crime.

What are some digital skills that generate recurring income?

The BAYUBARS Method of Online Wealth

1. Book Publishing (BP)
2. Audio Book (AB)
3. YouTube Videos (YTD)
4. Udemy Videos (Courses) (UV)
5. Blog/Forum (BF)
6. Affiliate Merch-keting (AMK)
7. Reinvest and Repeat (RAR)

8. Bonus: Software/App

The first money you have, buy a laptop and the second money you have, use it to buy a professional camera. If you already have a laptop, then the first money you have, buy a professional camera, not an expensive phone.

After you start seeing the fruit of your labor, it's time to diversify. I want to say a...

Typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
I want to say a big thank you to all the countries that patronized me last month, November, 2023.

Nigeria
France
United States
Australia
Netherlands
India
Rwanda
Sweden
Estonia
Indonesia
Pakistan
Belgium
Sint Maarten
Japanese
Malaysia
Taiwan
Romania

I don't even know there is a country called Sint Maarten until today.

France, you guys always buy at least a copy of my book for 50k every month. I thought you guys don't speak English. Anyways, thanks a bunch.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
In summary, no one cares about your degrees, they care about what you can do for them either for money or for free. The ones they pay for are the ones they value the most.

On that list above, someone from France bought one of my books for $43. That is more than 50k. This person will value that book and will read everything word for word because it's his sweat he used to buy it.

This same book this oyibo man bought for 50k last month, I have given it to my fellow Nigerians for free before but I doubt they knew the value.

To cut the long story short, have a digital skill that generates recurring income while you sleep, else work work for others for the rest of your life.

The fight is about

Freedom of your time Vs No freedom of your time.

Choose wisely and run with it (as president Tinubu will say).

Oh, before I end this post...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
wink
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
Oh, before I end this post, I'll want to remind you that I created a post some days ago and someone said, "You talk too much." Here was my reply.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
So, while you're trying to make progress in life in the digital world, don't expect only positive criticisms or comments. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Only 1 negative comment or review can ruin your mood and motivation for a week, but as a sharp guy, dust it off and keep doing what you're doing. Be stubborn in your growth if you want to succeed.

Your success will shut them up at the right time and they'll even end up begging you for money to buy food. It's better to be the one giving than the one begging.

Solve problems for a group of people or gender, promote the solutions, and smile to the bank as you plan and reinvest. That is the secret of wealth in the digital age. PERIOD!

Typing...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
What's the new problem I want to solve for people? PROCRASTINATION AND DISTRACTION. This one is eating a huge percentage of the world's population up.

Why? Because I have been through it and I found a solution called accountability. Most people's BIG dreams have not been achieved because of this little sickness called  P & D.

I'm gathering people who are battling with procrastination or distraction and at the end of the year, they always feel like failures because they didn't achieve their plans for that year.

There is 100k to be won at the end of 2024. In 2025, the money will increase.

It's all about me or someone that works for me checking up on you on the 15th of every month to see if you're regressing or progressing.

It's free and if you progress and fulfil your new year's resolutions, you get a chance to be paid at the end of the year. This is how it works...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
This is how it works: The year 2024 has the last number 4. This means, you'll write down 4 things you MUST achieve in 2024. If you achieve them without being distracted, you stand a chance to be paid.

In 2025, you'll write 5 things you MUST achieve and it goes on until you've achieved most of your dreams in life.

This program is just to kill procrastination and distraction and make you stay focused. It's not a mentorship program, but accountability.

When someone is monitoring us, we tend to stay more focused and organised than when we're roaming on our own without a supervisor.

This is why women always want an alpha man in their lives so that they'll behave. With a weakling, a woman will just act as she wants. So, we all need scrutiny to be disciplined and on track.

This is the solution I'm bringing to the table. Now, your question is...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
Now, your question is, how do you make money from it?

Based on the success, after 3-5 years of doing it for free and spending my own money, people will pay 5k or thereabout for registration. Why?

Because people only pay attention when they pay for something or when they're about to be paid for something.

This fee will not even be my money — it will go into the account of the most dedicated registrant.

If 400 people register in 2028 and each paid 5k, that will be 5000x400 = 2,000,000. (Two Million Naira.)

Since the year is 2028, it means the registrants will achieve 8 things in that year. The best registrant goes home with 800k from the 2 million. Why 800k? Because the year is 2028. The last number is 8.

The rest of the money will kept for next year and other logistics because in 2029, we may have only 100 registrants and that will amount to 500k. We'll need extra 400k to add up to get 900k for the overall best achiever. Now you get the picture. If this...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
Now you get the picture. If this venture is popular by then and we have more than 2k registrants, then that's where the money is made.

You see, the focus is not about the money, but solving people's procrastination and distraction (P & D) problems.

This is why I said you should proffer solutions to people's problems and you'll never lack even though your intention is not to make profit.

That is how I wrote all those relationship books that changed my life financially today.

I shared everything in those books for free as articles without any intention it will generate money.

Years later, after too much abuse from my lovely haters advising me to stop posting rubbish relationship tips and go make money, I turned the content they called rubbish to millions.

As they say, there is cash in trash, but only if you can handle the negative trash people say about you.

What did you learn from this post?

1. You can go to school if you have the money, but remember a degree is not a source of income, but a source of pride and your family's bragging right

2. Solve your own problem first And while doing it, acquire a digital skill

3. Stay dedicated and focused (one of the hardest for most people)

4. Solve other people's problems for free first

5. Now that they love and trust your solution, start charging late comers money because the early boomers will vouch for you on its efficacy and as you know, words of mouth is powerful

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
To partake in the Procrastination and Distraction ( P & D ) program, reply this with I'm interested.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
With all these lack of job, suicide is not the way, Dear. Job is not even the way. There is wealth waiting for you if you solve people's problems. Trust me.
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by Angrigowt: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Do yahoo. Cashput 20m.burn your certificates and relocate abroad
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by JoeClefAuthor(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
Angrigowt:
Do yahoo. Cashput 20m.burn your certificates and relocate abroad
Wow! Nice advice. Even when I was in my mom's womb, doing Yahoo has been my dream job. How do I start, Sir? Any past question paper so that I can prepare for the interview? I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity.
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by Angrigowt: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
The only sure way na ajitu. Ogume. Rituals..yahoo plus
JoeClefAuthor:
Wow! Nice advice. Even when I was in my mom's womb, doing Yahoo has been my dream job. How do I start, Sir? Any past question paper so that I can prepare for the interview? I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity.
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:
To partake in the Procrastination and Distraction ( P & D ) program, reply this with I'm interested.

how much will you pay me?
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by Came4amod: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
iLegendd:
I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture]

Listen, your degree is not your source of income. It's only your source of pride and a source of bragging right for your parents, siblings, and relations.

Your source of income is your skill that solves a problem for others. They don't care about your distinction, first class, or third class. They care about your solution to their problems.

Below is one of my degrees and graduation picture. Till this day, I haven't gotten a job with it even though there are two multi-billion dollar oil companies in my village. In fact, in my family land.

Two minutes walk from my house, you'll see an oil well that has been drilling billions of Dollars worth of crude for more than 40 years. It's been there way before I was born and it's still functioning.

Typing...

Are you still living in your parents house
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by SuperOnyi: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
JoeClefAuthor:

shocked

I'm interested...

Mr. ilegendd, thank you. Although I got into kdp publishing, I have been unable to make a sale because i haven't mastered keyword and niche research. It's discouraging but I will never give up, I'm also going into buying and selling expired domain soon. Thank you.
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by SuperOnyi: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
oxiide22:
how much will you pay me?

shocked

Bro, you're a man but act like a b!tch. While going through ilegendd's threads before I started kdp, I saw your comments in almost all of his threads. All of them were unreasonable or basically you begging for money...

How can you enjoy posts like this for years and still choose to live like this? sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by DipsonGiggs: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
This post is really great.
Well done ilegend!!!
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by talented321: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by chimex38: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
JoeClefAuthor
iLegendd
:

We've heard the "WARNing".
Patiently waiting for when you will "Commit Suicide"
Re: I'm Going to WARN You for the Last Time [Picture] by iHateFraudsters: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
chimex38:

We've heard the "WARNing".
Patiently waiting for when you will "Commit Suicide"

I tire o.

Make he kukuma commit suicide, make I come chop rice and big chicken.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. / Nominate A Mr Val And Miss Val Romanceland 2016! / Nairalanders I Need Your Opinon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.