Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced (19724 Views)

Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong / Dani Alves Becomes The Most Decorated Player In Football History / The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Fearyourcreator: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
maxwell530:
did Ramos,casilas,Verane not play against Ronaldo in Portugal vs Spain and Portugal vs France? How come they named Messi as toughest opponent too?

Agenda must agend
Alves was talking about cr7 being his toughest... I no wan talk too much ... Alves is more legendary in his role
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by maxwell530(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Alves was talking about cr7 being his toughest... I no wan talk too much ... Alves is more legendary in his role
Ramos and Casillas weren't in their's.

Agenda must agend
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Lilsameey: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks:
Lies. It's Messi.

3 Likes

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Fearyourcreator: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
maxwell530:
Ramos and Casillas weren't in their's.

Agenda must agend
Alves said cr7 was his toughest...
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Chillp44: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks:
Lies. It's Messi.
Shabi na u be Dani Alves ?

3 Likes

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by kunleiky(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
obembet:
Chokekachy God go bless you for this wonderful thread.

699 club career goals

Lol
How are you Obembet.
Immediately I saw the thread, I thought of you.
Bless you dear

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by CurrentSamuel(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
That's true
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by maxwell530(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Alves said cr7 was his toughest...
Just as Casillas and Ramos said Messi was their toughest

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by naijapikin2(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Point of correction: ronaldo is the goat. cool

Although there is another billy-goat in france tongue
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Emola12(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Generalkaycee:
Messi is the GOAT
Eran iya osogbo ni no be only GOAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Fearyourcreator: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
maxwell530:
Just as Casillas and Ramos said Messi was their toughest
Was that the headline here... Lolzzzzz...

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Beverlyjean(f): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
maxwell530:
did Ramos,casilas,Verane not play against Ronaldo in Portugal vs Spain and Portugal vs France? How come they named Messi as toughest opponent too?

Agenda must agend

Show us whr they mentioned it
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Fearyourcreator: 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chillp44:

Lolzzzs... One wahala man dey disturb here too... Alves talk something ... He dey talk wetin no dey headline
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Beverlyjean(f): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chillp44:

Messi fans for u
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Mathematricks: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=Lilsameey post=116724140][/quote]

Lol.
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by obembet(f): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
kunleiky:

Lol
How are you Obembet.
Immediately I saw the thread, I thought of you.
Bless you dear

❤️

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by ThierryJay: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzz... Alves played against messi country level and cr7 at both .. And man said cr7 was his toughest ... Lolzzzz... Am not here for is better ... Let people talk their talk ... Nawa ooo

Alves was not referring to national match ups which come very rare compared to club fixtures and not enough to make objective evaluation. How many times has he faced Messi nationally, less than five times of which Messi won some unlike CR that has never won nationally against Alves.

When Varane said Messi was the toughest player he has faced, it definitely wasnt based on France vs Argentina. He has also faced Portugal but that isnt a factor in his choice for Messi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wogannoma:
Okay
He has played against Messi several times in national and world level.
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Fearyourcreator: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
ThierryJay:

Alves was not referring to national match ups which come very rare compared to club fixtures and not enough to make objective evaluation. How many times has he faced Messi nationally, less than five times of which Messi won some unlike CR that has never won nationally against Alves.

When Varane said Messi was the toughest player he has faced, it definitely wasnt based on France vs Argentina. He has also faced Portugal but that isnt a factor in his choice for Messi.
Oga Alves said his toughest is cr7... Wetin be my own

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
sylve11:

era before 2003 grin cool

Chisos!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by ThierryJay: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Oga Alves said his toughest is cr7... Wetin be my own

And he is right, because he doesnt consider Messi as an opponent!
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by maxwell530(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by casppyjay: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
chokekachy:

SOURCE

huh right when he was in his prime same way a preek can several Rounds when it was in its prime..
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Streetmovement(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai, El classico that year I don't know if we will ever have such moments again.

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by maxwell530(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by adedayoa2(f): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
tobtap:
Omo ake... But cr9 in his prime...was unstoppable... Cheers to d defenders of dos days..Dem try...
that's why he needs to take a bow, now that the ovation is a bit loud. Those Manchester United players are disrespecting him too much.

1 Like

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Lamasta(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
chiefolododo:
He was good in his days

And still good till date
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Rajosh(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks:
Lies. It's Messi.
are you the one that faced both of them?

2 Likes

Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by Juanmike(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
tobtap:
Omo ake... But cr9 in his prime...was unstoppable... Cheers to d defenders of dos days..Dem try...
You sound stupid, or you are so daft to comprehend the above mentions.
Re: Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced by IzzyAgu: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
cheesy
Nah only Ororo
Dem no dey two grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi And Kelechi Iheanacho Named Players Of The Year For Their Clubs / Emmanuel Dennis Pulls Out Of Nigeria's AFCON Squad After Pressure From Watford / Super Eagles To Get $95,000 Each For AFCON Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.