Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same (661 Views)

Old Post That Warned Christians About Naira Marley's Kind Of Music / "Trinity" Verse (1 John 5:7) Missing In Most Modern Bible Translations. / Jesus Appears To Group Of 72 Christians About To Be Slaughtered By Boko Haram... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by AbuTwins: 4:28pm On Apr 16
Abu vs Christian 1 and 2 Part 1

Christian 1- The Bible is wholly the word of God!

Abu - Which Bible?

Christian 2 - We have one Bible! Why do you ask which Bible?

Abu - No the Bible is not one. Apart from the fact that some Bible has 73 Books, others have 66 books, 82 books, 83 Books, etc. There are also KJV, RSV, NASB, ESV, CSB and many more!

Christian 1 - But they are all the same Bible. All scriptures are the same! This KJV i have with me will be the same in those other Bible translations you mentioned. The extra Books are what we termed Apocrypha! The main Protestant Bible has 66 Books with 27 Books of the new testament!

Abu - What does Apocrypha mean?

Christian 2 - Not Genuine! Obscure or something like that! So those books were rejected by the Church.

Abu - Do you think the KJV is entirely the same with the RSV or the ESV?

Christian 1 - All Bibles are meant to be the same since it is the word of God!
Christian 2 - More so the Bible says "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

Abu - The Bible cannot talk. There must be someone writing your scripture. You can say Paul said that in the 2nd Book of Timothy 3:16.
So the Apocrypha is not scripture but some Christians agree to it as scripture? Why is there no consensus on what is scripture and what is not? When did your Church fix the Bible Books to be 66 Books and deem others Apocrypha?

Christian 2 - lipsrsealed
Christian 1 - I think around the 14 or 15th Century or so!

Abu - Who fixed the Bible to be 66 Books?

Christian 1 - I think it started from Martin Luther when the Protestants broke away from the Catholic Church!

Abu - The Protestants Protested and rioted? Let's talk about that later! Back to our KJV vs RSV!
Your claim is that they are the same. My claim is that they are not the same.

Can you google Bible hub Matthew 6:13 while your brethren open it up in his KJV?

Christian 2 - KJV: "For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen."

Abu - In the RSV this part is omitted in many modern translations as it is not found in some of the earliest manuscripts.

Christian 1 - How is that possible? There must be a mistake.

Abu - There is no mistake. Let me quickly show you one more verse called "Johannine Comma" before I leave and that's 1 John 5:7-8

Christian 1: KJV: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Abu - Look for that same verse in the RSV and you'll see that it is missing in modern translations as it is not found in early Greek manuscripts.

Christian 2 - I can't find it. There must be an explanation for the omission!

Abu - I have to leave for Salah! It is not an omission. It was deliberate. The KJV was translated from the Textus Receptus as its source document while the RSV used the Greek critical texts for the New testament! The former is a very much later manuscript than the later! And KJV is the most popular translation of the Bible. Hope you agree the Bible is not just one now?

Christian 1 and 2 - undecided lipsrsealed

Abu - Let's meet sometime later. I have to go now! Bye!

1 Like

Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by AbuTwins: 4:56pm On Apr 16
Kobojunkie
Fxmasterz
Flows001
Jaycee07
Ken4Christ
BeigJawnson
Aemmyjah

See what i prepare for my guests next time from the preface to the RSV!
Hope they won't pick race when next they see me or call me devil incarnate!

2 Likes

Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by FxMasterz: 5:32pm On Apr 16
AbuTwins:
Kobojunkie
Fxmasterz
Flows001
Jaycee07
Ken4Christ
BeigJawnson
Aemmyjah

See what i prepare for my guests next time from the preface to the RSV!
Hope they won't pick race when next they see me or call me devil incarnate!

What problems do you have with the texts?

Even the King James version has been revised continually to bring it at par with the Greek texts.

We Christians understand that Translators are human and are therefore susceptible to errors. So, we study the Bible by comparing different versions of scriptures to get a clear understanding of each portion of scripture we're studying.

For instance, when a pastor is studying his Bible or developing Bible study notes, he does so with several versions on his table. As a result, human errors are minimized during studies and we're able to get the full picture of what the portions of scripture are saying.

While the publishers are truthful enough to let readers know the flaws in their translations because they want the readers to have the true Word of God, in Islam, the reverse is the case. Each publisher defends lies with more lies. They even deliberately mistranslate Arabic texts to mean something different when it derogates Allah. For instance, Al-makr which all Arabic dictionaries give its meaning as 'deception' is translated 'planner' by many mischievous publishers because they don't want to say exactly what the Quran 3:54 says "...Allah is the best of deceivers."

You should commend Bible publishers for their honesty. Christianity is not here to deceive anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Antiislaam(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16
AbuTwins:
Abu vs Christian 1 and 2 Part 1

Christian 1- The Bible is wholly the word of God!

Abu - Which Bible?

Christian 2 - We have one Bible! Why do you ask which Bible?

Abu - No the Bible is not one. Apart from the fact that some Bible has 73 Books, others have 66 books, 82 books, 83 Books, etc. There are also KJV, RSV, NASB, ESV, CSB and many more!

Christian 1 - But they are all the same Bible. All scriptures are the same! This KJV i have with me will be the same in those other Bible translations you mentioned. The extra Books are what we termed Apocrypha! The main Protestant Bible has 66 Books with 27 Books of the new testament!

Abu - What does Apocrypha mean?

Christian 2 - Not Genuine! Obscure or something like that! So those books were rejected by the Church.

Abu - Do you think the KJV is entirely the same with the RSV or the ESV?

Christian 1 - All Bibles are meant to be the same since it is the word of God!
Christian 2 - More so the Bible says "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

Abu - The Bible cannot talk. There must be someone writing your scripture. You can say Paul said that in the 2nd Book of Timothy 3:16.
So the Apocrypha is not scripture but some Christians agree to it as scripture? Why is there no consensus on what is scripture and what is not? When did your Church fix the Bible Books to be 66 Books and deem others Apocrypha?

Christian 2 - lipsrsealed
Christian 1 - I think around the 14 or 15th Century or so!

Abu - Who fixed the Bible to be 66 Books?

Christian 1 - I think it started from Martin Luther when the Protestants broke away from the Catholic Church!

Abu - The Protestants Protested and rioted? Let's talk about that later! Back to our KJV vs RSV!
Your claim is that they are the same. My claim is that they are not the same.

Can you google Bible hub Matthew 6:13 while your brethren open it up in his KJV?

Christian 2 - KJV: "For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen."

Abu - In the RSV this part is omitted in many modern translations as it is not found in some of the earliest manuscripts.

Christian 1 - How is that possible? There must be a mistake.

Abu - There is no mistake. Let me quickly show you one more verse called "Johannine Comma" before I leave and that's 1 John 5:7-8

Christian 1: KJV: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Abu - Look for that same verse in the RSV and you'll see that it is missing in modern translations as it is not found in early Greek manuscripts.

Christian 2 - I can't find it. There must be an explanation for the omission!

Abu - I have to leave for Salah! It is not an omission. It was deliberate. The KJV was translated from the Textus Receptus as its source document while the RSV used the Greek critical texts for the New testament! The former is a very much later manuscript than the later! And KJV is the most popular translation of the Bible. Hope you agree the Bible is not just one now?

Christian 1 and 2 - undecided lipsrsealed

Abu - Let's meet sometime later. I have to go now! Bye!

Is your Quran translations the same?
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Apr 16
AbuTwins:
See what i prepare for my guests next time from the preface to the RSV! Hope they won't pick race when next they see me or call me devil incarnate!
That reads like a meaningless debate between two religious egos. I already explained to you the other day that we are fortunate to be living in an era where all of the information including the details of available manuscripts are available at our fingertips. If you need someone to find someone holy and righteous to translate the manuscripts for you then you be it, otherwise, I see no point in these meaningless debates since what should matter instead is the content/details in each of the books. grin
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by AbuTwins: 6:27pm On Apr 16
Kobojunkie:
That reads like a meaningless debate between two religious egos. I already explained to you the other day that we are fortunate to be living in an era where all of the information including the details of available manuscripts are available at our fingertips. If you need someone to find someone holy and righteous to translate the manuscripts for you then you be it, otherwise, I see no point in these meaningless debates since what should matter instead is the content/details in each of the books. grin

Details in which books?
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by AbuTwins: 6:29pm On Apr 16
Antiislaam:

Is your Quran translations the same?

grin

Na Bible we discussed not Qur'an!

Don't divert! If you have nothing to add just negodu!
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Apr 16
AbuTwins:
Details in which books?
All of books that are considered Scripture! undecided

And I will tell you pretty much the very same things I told you during this other conversation we had about the same issue. https://www.nairaland.com/8059774/why-need-take-gods-word

So, is there a point in going through more of the very same? Is it really necessary to rehash what has already been thoroughly dissected and found empty/of no meaning? undecided
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by AbuTwins: 6:35pm On Apr 16
FxMasterz:

What problems do you have with the texts?

Even the King James version has been revised continually to bring it at par with the Greek texts.

We Christians understand that Translators ate human and are therefore susceptible to errors. So, we study the Bible by comparing different versions of scriptures to get a clear understanding of each portion of scripture we're studying.

For instance, when a pastor is studying his Bible or developing Bible study notes, he does so with several versions on his table. As a result, human errors are minimized during studies and we're able to get the full picture of what the portions of scripture are saying.

While the publishers are truthful enough to let readers know the flaws in their translations because they want the readers to have the true Word of God, in Islam, the reverse is the case. Each publisher defends lies with more lies. They even deliberately mistranslate Arabic texts to mean something different when it derogates Allah. For instance, Al-makr which all Arabic dictionaries give its meaning as 'deception' is translated 'planner' by many mischievous publishers because they don't want to say exactly what the Quran 3:54 says "...Allah is the best of deceivers."

You should commend Bible publishers for their honesty. Christianity is not here to deceive anyone.

Bro you are a big hypocrite!
You knew all these yet you still quoted the dubious verse for me to prove trinity in the Bible!

You're the worst of deceivers!

The thread is not discussing the Qur'an nor Islam. So no one will entertain your diversions as you can't extensively talk about your Bible just like those Christians in the conversation!

Next time you quote verses your scholars has classified as dubious I will call you out as a fake pastor!

Prove trinity and you quoted verse you already knew were dubiously added to the KJV.

What a fraud you are!
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by AbuTwins: 6:39pm On Apr 16
Kobojunkie:
All of books that are considered Scripture! undecided

And I will tell you pretty much the very same things I told you during this other conversation we had about the same issue. https://www.nairaland.com/8059774/why-need-take-gods-word

So, is there a point in going through more of the very same? Is it really necessary to rehash what has already been thoroughly dissected and found empty/of no meaning? undecided

Of course there's no point in going through more of the same. It is agreed upon that all books whether apocrypha or not are scriptures!

Whether KJV or otherwise they are scripture!

Whether 66, 73, 83, 82 books, etc they are all scriptures!

I agree with you! In the Christian world all are scriptures!
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by FxMasterz: 6:42pm On Apr 16
AbuTwins:

Bro you are a big hypocrite!
You knew all these yet you still quoted the dubious verse for me to prove trinity in the Bible!

You're the worst of deceivers!

The thread is not discussing the Qur'an nor Islam. So no one will entertain your diversions as you can't extensively talk about your Bible just like those Christians in the conversation!

Next time you quote verses your scholars has classified as dubious I will call you out as a fake pastor!

Prove trinity and you quoted verse you already knew were dubiously added to the KJV.

What a fraud you are!
The verse I quoted for you is not dubious. It's in the original manuscripts. No verse was dubiously added to KJV.

Don't get so agitated. Examine your Quran well. Your eternity depends on this advice.

I won't discuss the Trinity topic with an unbeliever. It's irrelevant to you. Let it suffice you to know that we serve only one God and not three Gods. Leave Christian doctrines for Christians okay?

Are you agitated because I exposed the fraud in the Quran? Pity your soul and open your eyes to the truth!
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Apr 16
AbuTwins:
β–  Of course there's no point in going through more of the same. It is agreed upon that all books whether apocrypha or not are scriptures! Whether KJV or otherwise they are scripture! Whether 66, 73, 83, 82 books, etc they are all scriptures! I agree with you! In the Christian world all are scriptures!
For the umpteenth time, this all has absolutely to do with your Christian ideas since the Christians never wrote any of the books contained in their many collections. Your desperation to include the Christians in this speaks volumes of where your major problem lies. undecided

If you have ever in fact read the apocryphal, you would not have made the erroneous statement you made regarding it in bold. undecided
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by AbuTwins: 6:47pm On Apr 16
Kobojunkie:
For the umpteenth time, this all has absolutely to do with your Christian ideas since the Christians never wrote any of the books contained in their many collections. Your desperation to include the Christians in this speaks volumes of where your major problem lies. undecided

If you have ever in fact read the apocryphal, you would not have made the erroneous statement you made regarding it in bold. undecided

Okay, between us, let's agree all books of your Bible are scriptures!

Christians are not included!
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Apr 16
AbuTwins:
β–  Okay, between us, let's agree all books of your Bible are scriptures! Christians are not included!
Wrong still! Not all books of your Bible are Scripture, and none of the books that constitute Scripture were written by Christians. undecided
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by AbuTwins: 6:54pm On Apr 16
FxMasterz:

The verse I quoted for you is not dubious. It's in the original manuscripts. No verse was dubiously added to KJV.
This is a lie. The preface to the RSV has exposed this lie. I attached it earlier.

Don't get so agitated. Examine your Quran well. Your eternity depends on this advice.
I still don't understand why you always like to divert and deflect!

I won't discuss the Trinity topic with an unbeliever. It's irrelevant to you. Let it suffice you to know that we serve only one God and not three Gods. Leave Christian doctrines for Christians okay?

Why can't you discuss it?
It is simple cos there's no evidence for it! It was an invention and innovation that came with the councils from Niceae to Constantinople and others!
You can't discuss trinity but you can argue on the Qur'an! Hypocrite!

Are you agitated because I exposed the fraud in the Quran? Pity your soul and open your eyes to the truth!
Just as you told your brethren earlier you can create your own thread on that and tag me let me flog your ass!
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by AbuTwins: 6:56pm On Apr 16
Kobojunkie:
Wrong still! Not all books of your Bible are Scripture, and none of the books that constitute Scripture were written by Christians. undecided

Chai!
Kobojunkie!
lipsrsealed
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Apr 16
AbuTwins:
β–  Chai! Kobojunkie! lipsrsealed
Here's a challenge to you! Do some work and find out if any of what I said so far is wrong! undecided
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by FxMasterz: 7:06pm On Apr 16
AbuTwins:
This is a lie. The preface to the RSV has exposed this lie. I attached it earlier.
No, the preface you added earlier didn't say KJV added the verse dubiously.

I still don't understand why you always like to divert and deflect!
This isn't a diversion. I need to keep some comparative analogy of both the Bible and the Quran so that you can spot the difference.

Why can't you discuss it?
It is simple cos there's no evidence for it! It was an invention and innovation that came with the councils from Niceae to Constantinople and others!
You can't discuss trinity but you can argue on the Qur'an! Hypocrite!

Just as you told your brethren earlier you can create your own thread on that and tag me let me flog your ass!

I can discuss the Bible but not Bible doctrines with an unbeliever. Discussing Bible doctrines with someone who doesn't know God is fruitless. It leads to endless arguments that bear no fruits. You don't believe what I believe, so why should I drag you into the deeper things of my faith? I can discuss the Quran but not Islamic doctrines. Learn to spot the difference.
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Antiislaam(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16
AbuTwins:

grin

Na Bible we discussed not Qur'an!

Don't divert! If you have nothing to add just negodu!

I am asking you nii slave talking as if your Quran translations are all the same. The more your Quran translations are not the same, Bible translations can't be the same as well. Shikena sufu
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Expanse2020(m): 7:53am On Apr 17
Ok I guess those to left the chart later
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Me as God looking for Adam on earth in the bible
God: Adam where are you why are you hidden for me
Adam: my God don't come near me I don't want you to see as an naked..
God: continue to walk and search for Adam on the earth he created for himself
The same God searching for just one or two people in the bible Is

The same God watching all of us that we are billions of billions of human being on the earth

Is this not confusing
Abu πŸ‘
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Antiislaam(m): 8:46am On Apr 17
Expanse2020:
Ok I guess those to left the chart later
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Me as God looking for Adam on earth in the bible
God: Adam where are you why are you hidden for me
Adam: my God don't come near me I don't want you to see as an naked..
God: continue to walk and search for Adam on the earth he created for himself
The same God searching for just one or two people in the bible Is

The same God watching all of us that we are billions of billions of human being on the earth

Is this not confusing
Abu πŸ‘

Let's assume your dad is Muhammad and your younger sister is Aishat

Muhammad: You have been shown to me twice in my dream.

[lAishat: Ohh really grandpa

Muhammad: Yes my daughter

Muhammad: I saw your pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done."

Aishat: Allah Akbar

Aishat: I am a young girl and did not have much knowledge of the Quran

Muhammad: Don't worry I will marry you and teach you the knowledge of Quran

Did you love the story?
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Expanse2020(m): 8:51am On Apr 17
Antiislaam:

Let's assume your dad is Muhammad and your younger sister is Aishat

Muhammad: You have been shown to me twice in my dream.

[lAishat: Ohh really grandpa

Muhammad: Yes my daughter

Muhammad: I saw your pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done."

Aishat: Allah Akbar

Aishat: I am a young girl and did not have much knowledge of the Quran

Muhammad: Don't worry I will marry you and teach you the knowledge of Quran

Did you love the story?
Lest romantic than the story of saint Joseph (80+ old man) with the Mother of ur God (Mary
12years )πŸ‘ŒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Takless of great grand pa of God that Mary 3years old girl in the bible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Antiislaam(m): 9:02am On Apr 17
Expanse2020:

Lest romantic than the story of saint Joseph (80+ old man) with the Mother of ur God (Mary
12years )πŸ‘ŒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Takless of great grand pa of God that Mary 3years old girl in the bible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Let's give the romantic style and story to grandpa Muhammad

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me.
Sahih Bukhari 1:6:298

Grandpa Muhammad, sugar daddy to Aisha loves sexy tinx
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Expanse2020(m): 9:15am On Apr 17
Antiislaam:

Let's give the romantic style and story to grandpa Muhammad

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me.
Sahih Bukhari 1:6:298

Grandpa Muhammad, sugar daddy to Aisha loves sexy tinx

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298:
Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).
Make I help you with the full report
So tell us that your father and mother never bath in a single bathroom before
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Antiislaam(m): 9:30am On Apr 17
Expanse2020:

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298:
Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).
Make I help you with the full report
So tell us that your father and mother never bath in a single bathroom before
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So you mean your father was a pedophile like Muhammad? Or your father married your mother when she was 6yr of age

You're a disgrace to humanity, Grandpa and sugar daddy Muhammad was bathing with his great grand daughter and you are in support of it abi
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Expanse2020(m): 11:46am On Apr 17
Antiislaam:

So you mean your father was a pedophile like Muhammad? Or your father married your mother when she was 6yr of age

You're a disgrace to humanity, Grandpa and sugar daddy Muhammad was bathing with his great grand daughter and you are in support of it abi
Let know ur history if your forefather never do more than thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Your father for bible married 3years gilr
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Antiislaam(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17
Expanse2020:

Let know ur history if your forefather never do more than thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Your father for bible married 3years gilr

Show us the person that married a 3yr old girl in the Bible? Nobody is useless like shameless Muhammad that married his great grand daughter Aisha

If you don't know, Muhammad was the first pedophile being on earth
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Expanse2020(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17
Antiislaam:

Show us the person that married a 3yr old girl in the Bible? Nobody is useless like shameless Muhammad that married his great grand daughter Aisha

Pa Isaac married a 3years old girl Rebeka in the bible..... Stop screeming even a Jewish Rabi didn't argue the statement but a mofos from GenZ de argue here
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Antiislaam(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17
Antiislaam:

Expanse2020 did you think you can lie for allah without not watching your back? Irolabi come and finish what you started
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Apr 17
Expanse2020:
β–  Pa Isaac married a 3years old girl Rebeka in the bible..... Stop screeming even a Jewish Rabi didn't argue the statement but a mofos from GenZ de argue here
Where did you get this claim from? undecided
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Expanse2020(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17
Kobojunkie:
Where did you get this claim from? undecided
https://www.facebook.com/reel/7401318523261024?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Mofos check it out
When a whole Rabi talk please keep shut your trash
Re: Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same by Expanse2020(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17
Antiislaam:

Expanse2020 did you think you can lie for allah without not watching your back? Irolabi come and finish what you started
https://www.facebook.com/reel/7401318523261024?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Mofos here is the videos stop talking on what you don't know the Genesis....let those who knows the truth speak up ..
With out lie Christianity is paper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Learn To Get Your Prayers Answered. / Any Jehovah Witness In The House? / Real Spiritual Nourishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.